Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I collected my keys in early Jan so u can roughly guess which is my block :P

Yes I'm totally annoyed with the windows & esp the there-but-not-there dining space outside the kitchen! How I'm I to fit a dining table there unless I hack the wall which is now my & urs shoes cabinet area? It will be too cramped to the kitchen entrance, right? *ok better stop bit*hing abt it* Hehe! So where are u gonna place ur dining table?

Thanks for ur compliments! I don't actually adore blue that much, just throwing in the colour to fit my theme better. My fav colour is in my MBR :P

Home tours? Haha! Ya home will be a good cafe to chillax at! LOL.

Haha! Yes the "dining" area is crap! it will Totally block the kitchen entrance if the wall is not hack away.

My dining will be placed opposite them brickwall rithree opposite them walkway so I can watch TVs while having dinner!

I guess we are at the same block! I will keep a lookout when I walk pass our block and see if I can spot anything from the living room windows. HeHe.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi xhomesweethomex, could u pm me the contacts of your contractor? Thanks a lot

Hello! PM-ed you!

Hi xhonesweethonex,

Great savings on the brick walls! Mind sharing the link for that? Thanks.

Hello! here's the link : http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w6889393-6195159254.1.3yVtAF&id=44437199488

Hi xhomesweethomex, how was the quality of the rain shower? Does the chrome surface fade off?

Hello! it was very heavy and sturdy when i first opened it.

I have not used it yet hence cannot comment whether will the chrome fade off a not. :notti:

maybe i will do a review when i use for sometime.

Taobao unboxing :

Showing some of my purchases from TB ! :notti:

Wall Clocks :

IMG_0601_zpsvxfc0qko.jpg

I am loving the mint green wall clock for my MBR that i purchase another one in navy/white to put it in the kitchen! :good:

IMG_0600_zpskxnogb2b.jpg

TB Pull out sauce drawer :

this is very heavy and sturdy, quality is good and its stainless steel. :sport-smiley-018:

IMG_0602_zpsdwxbt9xr.jpg

Decorations :

IMG_0631_zpsvwrzlmme.jpg

IMG_0630_zpsocpwvzoo.jpg

Digital door viewer :

This is a very good buy! will definitely recommenced to get it for your new home!

Can choose to take video/photo when someone presses the doorbell (on the other side of the door).

You can always see what is going on outside your house with one button!

Comes in EN version menu (need to alww seller to change the language before sending out).

CONS : the cons of it is that it uses 3AA batteries and they drained quite fast! I went up yesterday and saw that the door bell is not working because of low battery.

however the shop is selling a new version with lithium battery & motion sensor function.

IMG_0676_zpsxsckbmah.jpg

More Taobao unboxing :

Lightings:

All my lights came intact and in good condtion. No damaged or breakage.

Kudos to the sellers who wrapped it so nicely and some even added wood crates which is so freaking hard to dismantle it. :good:

IMG_0711_zpscla7khut.jpg

IMG_0709_zpsg3wsnjyh.jpg

IMG_0712_zpsnm0vsnjc.jpg

Misc :

The two stools are taken under warm white LED lighting hence it looks abit yellowish however it is much closer to pastel colours in real life. :)

IMG_0720_zpskyyaiul5.jpg

IMG_0714_zpswdtbmvkj.jpg

IMG_0633_zps3ppvoesc.jpg

Digital door viewer :

This is a very good buy! will definitely recommenced to get it for your new home!

Can choose to take video/photo when someone presses the doorbell (on the other side of the door).

You can always see what is going on outside your house with one button!

Comes in EN version menu (need to alww seller to change the language before sending out).

CONS : the cons of it is that it uses 3AA batteries and they drained quite fast! I went up yesterday and saw that the door bell is not working because of low battery.

however the shop is selling a new version with lithium battery & motion sensor function.

IMG_0676_zpsxsckbmah.jpg

Is this from TB? It is definitely very useful for those with:

1. Problematic neighbours

2. Problematic ex-owners who may have owed monies

3. Problems with SingPost delivery men who always claim non-delivery of items

yes, from TB too.

I agree with the singpost delivery part. haha! always encounter such crap from them! so no more "i got press doobell but no answer" crap from them!

Is this from TB? It is definitely very useful for those with:

1. Problematic neighbours

2. Problematic ex-owners who may have owed monies

3. Problems with SingPost delivery men who always claim non-delivery of items

Almost done photos :

Black Galaxy granite kitchen top is up!

IMG_0731_zpsiexjx4wa.jpg

TB Stainless steel pull out tray is up too!

IMG_0730_zpsb3zvljbg.jpg

Pardon the boxes,the crib is like a warzone now.

I am totally loving the ReLite fan purchased from taiyong electric @ jalan besar! Can't afford haiku fan so we got this as an alternative! the wind is quite strong and the blades are made of metal than hard plastic.

IMG_0733_zpsupgcxpd3.jpg

thank you for the links! bought! haha can i have the link to the mop with water spray and storage boxes too? : )

Sure!

Mop : http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=17596103021&spm=a1z09.2.9.336.LZV0LK&_u=d1jv6jeh60b3

Storage boxes : http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=40495514289&spm=a1z09.2.9.71.eTgkzQ&_u=d1jv6jeh07c3