Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi xhomesweethomex, i love your house and how resourceful you are! this thread was especially useful to me. :) may i please ask if your eames chairs are sturdy?

would also greatly appreciate it if you can pm me the contacts and price references for the

1. Nicholas from Renoguyz

2. bomb shelter rack

3. curtains and blinds

thank you very much!

Hello!

Thank you for your compliment.

Yes, they are very sturdy. So far no issues at all~~ :wub:

& i have PM-ed you!

Hi, Can you pm me your contractor's contact details please? Thanks in advance.

Hello!

PM-ed you!

Hi,

Nice house. Really love it. I like the curtain & blinds. Can share with me the price and contact for the curtain and blinds? What kind of materials to choose for different rooms? Thank you.

Lovely home you have. Enjoyed reading all your loots from Tb and amazon too..

Mind sharing the contacts and costs for

1) A Microsystems cleaning services.

2) Black matte bomb shelter

3) Curtain (Vincent)

Thank you so much and greaty appreciate!

Hello,

Just want to know for the bidet spray you bought from TB, do you only purchase only the spray only? Is the required to purchase the whole set with the tap connector.?

Hello,

Just want to know for the bidet spray you bought from TB, do you only purchase only the spray only? Is the required to purchase the whole set with the tap connector.?

Hello!!

I bought the set. If u already have the existing tap connector and only need the spray head then u can just purchase the head only

Hello!!

I bought the set. If u already have the existing tap connector and only need the spray head then u can just purchase the head only

Thanks. Mine is also BTO flat.

Hi xhomesweethomex,

Thanks for your PM. Just realised that Vincent's no is already there tagged to your member's signature. :D

Haha! You are most welcome!!

Happy renovation for your dream house!

hi xhomesweehomex u hse looks great. i like ur korea FT. how does it performed right now? how was the charging time and the effectiveness in cleaning?

Hello!

It works great! Charging time is about 2-3hours and this FT can pick up small dust which cannot be seen which is better than using a broom IMO.

The dust basket is filled with so much dust each time I emptied it sometimes I wonder where did all the dust came from.

It's a good investment to buy a robot vacuum ! Greatly reduce the hassle of sweeping the floor!