Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi hi I have thoroughly enjoyed reading thru your journey! I love love daiso too :wub: u hv got too many TB goodies that tempt me, shall venture to TB soon.....

would you so kindly share your items done and quotation pricelist from Nicholas please, pretty apprehensive about starting the search and going thru the process... so TIA if you could help... :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi hi I have thoroughly enjoyed reading thru your journey! I love love daiso too :wub: u hv got too many TB goodies that tempt me, shall venture to TB soon.....

would you so kindly share your items done and quotation pricelist from Nicholas please, pretty apprehensive about starting the search and going thru the process... so TIA if you could help... :)

Hello!

yes, there are alot of gems to discover from TB! haha!

I will PM-ed you shortly!

Thank for the link but seem like the uv vacuum cleaner price had increase,the cheapest $135-$181 without shipping hope got promotion I will sure getting one.May I know the wire cable long enough for vacuum.

Thank for the link but seem like the uv vacuum cleaner price had increase,the cheapest $135-$181 without shipping hope got promotion I will sure getting one.May I know the wire cable long enough for vacuum.

Hello!

You can wait for 11/11! big sale day on TB where it will be at least 30-40% cheaper!

The cable is prolly 2m long because i used it to vaccum my queen sized bed from end to end and there are ample of length left. :good:

Hi, may I have the link to the cushion/stool thingy with a hole in the middle? Thanks much!

Post renovation cleaning :I engaged A cube Microsystems for their post renovation cleaning and the uncle is very good! Takes pride in his work! Very friendly uncle & he is also the supervisor as well. He did all the cleaning himself for 6 hours straight. Our crib is now super clean and hopefully bacteria free!That aside, I can finally start to decorate our crib! I started with the smaller items due to time limitation.Laundry rack from TB !The mint tin is from the IKEA gardening pot and I used it to store my clothes peg!D636C50C-8738-4790-BB38-E054ED84C548_zpsCloser look at the gardening pot!Almost wanted to get the biggest bucket to act as our pail for washed clothes!2988299E-6647-437E-A755-0B38EFFFEDB3_zpsSimple human trash bag storage :59F4E155-40F1-4EB2-AE50-0A490184E4D9_zpsGrey memory foam mat :I bought 6 of the mats for different areas in the house. Bought bigger size for this to be place at our shoe cabinet area. Ignore the pink auntie non slip bathroom slippers heh. Just want to show the contrast of colours!Not to mention that it's so comfy and soft to step on!D2084FBB-0271-4E9B-A327-FCD10A52678E_zpsMy $2 daiso extension rod ! I bought 2 of them to put inside the DB box to hang umbrella! It is extendable and there so many different colours available!D3CCBCBD-2B40-4A0E-8A47-054E1573A5D7_zps35D0CBBC-4AA4-4F0A-BF61-02A31917EEC9_zpsLast but not least, my IKEA fintrop rod with accessories!http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o565/xhomesweethomex/Renovation/F0C74F0B-DE41-4084-B296-8ADCE43D698C_zpsml05fken.jpgWednesday will be another full of schedule day! Will update then!

Hi xhomesweethomex,

Very nice home and your TB purchase are awesome! Can I know after a few months of usage, is the sink/tap/drawer still functioning well and free of rust? Hard to know whether they are really stainless steel or not without actually using them for months.

Hi xhomesweethomex,

Very nice home and your TB purchase are awesome! Can I know after a few months of usage, is the sink/tap/drawer still functioning well and free of rust? Hard to know whether they are really stainless steel or not without actually using them for months.

Hello!

Been almost 6months since we moved in and my taps/sinks/drawers are still in very good condition.

Read from other thread that the owner experience frequent choking using their sink but i do not have such issues.

I dont wash the food remains down the sewage per say. Rusting did not happen yet (i hope not!) only the watermarks are an eyesore to me after using it.

So far non of my TB items failed me so i am consider super lucky? ^^

Hello!

Been almost 6months since we moved in and my taps/sinks/drawers are still in very good condition.

Read from other thread that the owner experience frequent choking using their sink but i do not have such issues.

I dont wash the food remains down the sewage per say. Rusting did not happen yet (i hope not!) only the watermarks are an eyesore to me after using it.

So far non of my TB items failed me so i am consider super lucky? ^^

Thanks! I think I will follow your TB link and buy those items haha. One more question if you don't mind, when contractor do the kitchen cabinet, it doesn't come with the drawer? Must I purchase all the drawer first before they start doing the cabinet?

Thanks! I think I will follow your TB link and buy those items haha. One more question if you don't mind, when contractor do the kitchen cabinet, it doesn't come with the drawer? Must I purchase all the drawer first before they start doing the cabinet?

it does comes with drawers. You just need to let your contractor know where do you want the drawers to be located. :)

Nice house! May I know how long does it take to ship stuff from tao bao?

Hello!

it depends on your forwarder. Amcon took around 8days for sea shipment. other forwarders may take up to 3 weeks.