Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hello!

PM-ed you the details! :sport-smiley-018:

Hi xHomeSweetHomex,

Could you PM me for the same items as well?

1. Post clean up

2. Curtains

3. Racks

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Weiyan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi xHomeSweetHomex,

Could you PM me for the same items as well?

1. Post clean up

2. Curtains

3. Racks

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Weiyan

Hi, cld you please PM me your contractor's contact? Your post was helpful for me. Thanks in advance!

Hi Both,

PM-ed! :lol:

Hello! I have been bookmarking all your taobao loots from taobao fb group and glad to see your t-blog! Your house is very nicely done! Can you share with me your renovation quotation and contacts? Thank you! :)

Hello! I have been bookmarking all your taobao loots from taobao fb group and glad to see your t-blog! Your house is very nicely done! Can you share with me your renovation quotation and contacts? Thank you! :)

Hello!

I have PM-ed you the details. :)

Hi

Can PM me the contacts and quotation of?

1. Contractor

2. black rack for bomb shelter

Thank alot

Hi, can pm for contacts of

1.contractor

2.bomb shelter rack

3.post cleaning service

4.curtains and blinds

Hello both,

I have updated my signature with the contact that you requested for. :P

• Like 1

Hi

Can you share the link of the knife block set that you bought from Amazon? I tried to cart out a few but there was no free shipping though I hit 125usd. Thanks in advance! :)

Amazon Purchase #3

I have carted out my 3rd amazon shipment over the weekend & i hope this would be the last time i will spend on Amazon! Ordered some cutlery and silicon cooking wares because i will be using happycall pots and pans hence i need silicon cooking ware. Bought some from OXO and Tovolo!

amazon3_zpsenly7xhm.jpg

I also found a matte black dishwasher sponge basket! Less than 10USD and it looks so pretty!!!:jawdrop::wub::wub: Totally drooling over the matte black design! The estimated shipping date is quite long but for matte black, i dont mind waiting since this is considered an non urgent item. :sport-smiley-004:

Timeline :

This week is handover week hence a couple of things happening, plumber works (Final item) will be done by today/tomorrow, acid cleaning, touching up of paint too as well.

Castle lock installation will fall on Friday afternoon! Engaged Singlock - Mr Low for the job! ;)

I have not stepped in my own place barefooted since the day we collect my keys so i am quite looking forward to that. :lol::lol:

Post-renovation cleaning is set on 8th June, 10th June will be delivery of all my electrical appliances,My republic fibre installation & curtain installation by Vincent! :P Quite full schedule for the coming week but i am not complaining because le husband will be there to monitor all the installation etc. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

I hope to move in before end of june! :dribble:

Taobao purchase:

Besides carpentry and electrical appliances, all my other stuffs are from TB.

Till date, I have spent close to $4k and still counting.. :deal:

I am not able to post all the links here because i purchase too many items and it will take me a while if i were to cut and paste all the links.

Let me know which item link you are interested in and i will provide the link when i have the time. :wub:

Slide1_zpsneg8tfqi.jpg

Slide2_zps8alx2w1v.jpg

Slide3_zpsfv3kaonz.jpg

Slide4_zpsogy8kwky.jpg

can i have the link to the pull out drawers? i saw the pic for tracks for LED track lights, does it not comes in a package?

Hi

Can you share the link of the knife block set that you bought from Amazon? I tried to cart out a few but there was no free shipping though I hit 125usd. Thanks in advance! :)

Hello!

The link to the knife set : Cook N Home 15-Piece Stainless-Steel Cutlery Set with Storage Block https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00421AYGS/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_KJMNvbFQND1Y8

I just checked its OOS for now but u can checkout other knife set eligible for FOC shipping like :

Oceanstar KS1194 Contemporary 15-Piece Knife Set with Block https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005TLM7WE/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_BLMNvb324K87V

Cook N Home 15-Piece Cutlery Set with Storage Block https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008QV99G6/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_.LMNvbXGK1X10

can i have the link to the pull out drawers? i saw the pic for tracks for LED track lights, does it not comes in a package?

Hello!

Here u go: 淘宝商品:HIGOLD/悍高不锈钢实心拉篮阻尼碗碟抽屉调味篮碗架厨房橱柜配件 http://b.mashort.cn/S.UcGEX?sm=f5ac43 (👉👉👉复制整段信息,打开手机淘宝可直接访问👈👈👈)

The seller sells tracks and LED track lights separately.

It does not comes together as a package. :)

Hi xhomesweethomex, i love your house and how resourceful you are! this thread was especially useful to me. :) may i please ask if your eames chairs are sturdy?

would also greatly appreciate it if you can pm me the contacts and price references for the
1. Nicholas from Renoguyz

2. bomb shelter rack

3. curtains and blinds

thank you very much!