Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lucidacid

My Humble Abode (Without Id)

Hi there

Can you please pm me the contractor contacts.

Thanks in advance

Pm-ed you!

Hi Lucidacid,

Great to know u did background check as reno cost is our hard earned salary. Care to share what kind of background check u did?

Enjoying your reno journey write-up and thought of engaging a contractor (without ID) like u. But at the same time, doesn't want to run into problems with HDB regulation.

Happy Living.

Hi KenCan,

I've been to their showflats, in fact they are flats renovated by them and is almost completed. On this forum, I've checked with the people who have engaged them how they were like and if they were HDB registered. I even called HDB to check if it was even legal without mentioning their name. I wanted to keep the costs as low as possible. I asked them questions to check if they were well-informed about the restrictions and requirements of HDB.

Maybe you should call HDB and check with them all your concerns. I am afraid I cannot address them as professionally and accurately as them. Being a first timer, I am as clueless as you are. Also, I don't want to be held responsible for anything that isn't 100% accurate when it comes to legal stuff since I've no expertise on them.

(:

Hello

can you Pm me your 3 contractors contacts? thanks!

PM-ed you! (:

Hi Lucadacid, can you please PM me your contractor's contact? Thank you!

Pm-ed you!

Hi Lucidacid,

Could you share the contacts of Contractor "A" and "J".

Thanks in advance

PM-ed you! (:

Hi Lucidacid

Pls PM me your contractors contact. Deeply appreciated..

Thanks

PM- ed you! (:

Hi Lucidacid,

Mind sharing J&E contact's and quotation with me?

Many thanks in advance.

PM-ed you! (:

Hi Lucidacid

Mind sharing your contractor contacts and its quotation?

Thanks in advance! :)

PM-ed you! (:

Hi

Can pm me Ah Guang's supervisor contact? Thank you

PM-ed you! Hope everything is well...

Edited by Lucidacid

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

photo_2015-08-07_23-34-38_zpsdp14wfx2.jp

photo_2015-08-07_23-34-34_zpscf8xlvxr.jp

It's beginning to feel a lot like home! (: Have been busy lately because it's nearing handover and I need to utilise my hawk eye to search for areas I want rectification for. It hasn't been easy. Sorry for the late reply everyone.

All the best to your renovations! Happy SG50 long weekend! (:

Hi KenCan,

Nope. Our flooring (Bedrooms + Living Room waterproof laminates and Toilet/Kitchen italian tiles) itself was about $5000. (:

Hihi,

Nice reno you've gotten.. Really impressed.

Can i enquire who did you got your tiles & laminates from?

Can share share as i am also thinking of outsourcing it.

Would you deem it will be cheaper rather than getting from J direct?

The panels you have chosen are slim and near. Really nicely done. Gorgeous

Thanks! :sport-smiley-004: So happy to hear that!

Hihi,

Nice reno you've gotten.. Really impressed.

Can i enquire who did you got your tiles & laminates from?

Can share share as i am also thinking of outsourcing it.

Would you deem it will be cheaper rather than getting from J direct?

Thanks a lot! :D:D We got our laminates from Woodculture which is a subsidiary from Hafary. Regarding the tiles, we got it as a personal favor from a friend who works for a condo developer. So we can buy all the unused Italian tiles.

It will be cheaper if you choose to stick within range of tiles with the given budget of $3.50 psf, but it will not be cheaper if you are going for Italian tiles! :good:

It's beginning to feel a lot like home! (: Have been busy lately because it's nearing handover and I need to utilise my hawk eye to search for areas I want rectification for. It hasn't been easy. Sorry for the late reply everyone.

what a beauty studyroom, Mabel!

happy for u!

Hi Lucidacid,
I just saw the pictures of your glass panel door and wall for your study and I love it! Was wondering what was the quote for the glass panels? I'm planning to do this for the wall in my kitchen so need to budget. If you could PM me that will be great! Thanks!

Hi Lucidacid,

your study room glass panel looks great.

Your ID/contractor did it for you or u source yourself?

Could you share the contact?

Many thanks.

what a beauty studyroom, Mabel!

happy for u!

Thank you for your kind words (((: Makes me feel like all the hard work is worth it :notti:

Hi Lucidacid,
your study room glass panel looks great.
Your ID/contractor did it for you or u source yourself?
Could you share the contact?
Many thanks.

Thank you! My contractor did it for me! (: Pm-ed you! (:

Hi Lucidacid,
I just saw the pictures of your glass panel door and wall for your study and I love it! Was wondering what was the quote for the glass panels? I'm planning to do this for the wall in my kitchen so need to budget. If you could PM me that will be great! Thanks!

Thank you for your kind words! Pm-ed you! (:

can i have J&E's contact number? Thank you. . thank you. .

PM-ed you! (:

It's handover tomorrow morning! Finally, we can clean up the dusty house. Even though they have already sent the cleaner up twice, it seems to be constantly dusty because everyone is renovating their flats. The playground on the ground floor is being constructed too!

The house is actually done up, but my husband/fiance (Can't decide what to call him because our relationship is so ambiguous. It's like we have a flat, but we are not married yet hahaha. Fun.) I tried to take photos of the house, but I think they probably aren't doing justice to the actual works... Will take more on Monday after I clean the place up and put all my accessories into their places!

I actually spent much more time choosing and buy accessories than the furniture. Furniture makes it a house. Accessories make a home! (:

Meanwhile, it's 2 weeks to wedding photoshoot and I have so many things to do!!!:jawdrop:

photo_2015-08-14_02-01-37_zps4ldxiueb.jpphoto_2015-08-14_02-02-36_zpsqv03u25v.jp

photo_2015-08-14_02-08-30_zpspie77v7v.jp

Edited by Lucidacid

Hi,

Finally you are getting what you called a HOME. Congratulation!!!

Hope you have bought a Robot vacuum cleaner (Roomba/Samsung/LG) so that IT can help you to clean while you are out shopping and dinning.

Can you share with me what is your PFR for wardrobe, kitchen cabinet (top/Btm), TV console and your flooring?

Thanks.

hello lucidacid,

could you please share your contractor details? you hired multiple ones to do different things? do you have any contacts for electricians too or do they do it altogether.

thanks! :)

Could I get the contractor contact too please?

OMG absolutely in love with your living area/hallway flooring! Mind letting me know the item brand/name/code? Thanks!!