Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lucidacid

My Humble Abode (Without Id)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi! your house looks FANTASTIC!! i'm super duper impressed. i love the dining area concept as well as the toilets. pleaseee could you give me your contractor's details? i think your house looks nicer than any ID's concept would. very impressive!!

Have u tested the fan light?

Yes! The light is bright enough for my living room and the wind is okay. I wouldn't consider it very strong but it is enough for me! (:

Hi Lucidacid,

Could you share where did you get the track light?

Hi!

I got it from Ambience Labz in Ubi!

Hi Lucidacid

Your place looks amazing. Can you share the contact of your contractor? Thanks so much. Hoping that my Reno will turn out as great as yours.

Pm-ed you (:

Hi Lucidacid,

Paisey once again, forgot to ask u is the fan provide strong wind? Is it noisy?

Hi,

The wind produced by the fan is okay. I wouldn't consider it very strong. There are stronger ones by fanco but we chose this instead. Nope! It is not noisy at all! I can only hear the wind if I switch it on to high speed.

Love love love your place! Please share the contractor's details including the ones you didn't end up using :) TIA!

Pm-ed you! (:

hi! your house looks FANTASTIC!! i'm super duper impressed. i love the dining area concept as well as the toilets. pleaseee could you give me your contractor's details? i think your house looks nicer than any ID's concept would. very impressive!!

Thank you thank you thank you! (: Pm-ed you! Hope all goes well for you too!

Can I check if you wish to ask a seller on TB questions before you make an order with them how do you go abouts doing so? Thank you in advance,

Hello Lucidacid! Your house looks very very nice! Could you please share with me the list of contractors you liaised with?
Thank you so much!

Pm-ed you!

Can I check if you wish to ask a seller on TB questions before you make an order with them how do you go abouts doing so? Thank you in advance,

Sorry, I'm not sure. I did not liase with TB sellers directly. I used 65daigou agent! (:

Hi Lucidacid, I refer to the first pic above. What and how did you do those vertical lines on your household shelter hole?

My contractors removed the metal cover, placed plaster board over the hole and cut out the vertical lines! (:

Hi Lucidacid,
Thanks for the very informative reno blog. May I please have your contractor's contact?
Thanks.

Pm-ed you! (:

Can PM me your contractor contacts and quotes.

Love your house, sweeswee :D

Thanks! (: Pm-ed you!

Can PM me your contractor contacts and quotes.?? thanks! your house is so niceee

Thanks! (: Pm-ed you!

could your please kindly share contract contacts and quotes. Thank you

t14388@gmail.com

Pm-ed you!

Is your door still available?

Nope we brought it down to throw them away already ):

I understand what you mean! Initially I wanted the thick frames too but I didn't want my house to look bulky and clustered. I'm sorry but I'm afraid I really don't have the answer to your question! It costs about $3000+ including hacking, clearing of debris, making good, glass, aluminum frame and the door. Not sure if it's cheap!

If you are engaging Contractor J like me, I told him I wanted the thin kind and this is what I got. So you can say the same!...

@Lucidacid:

will you mind elaborating on how your contractor actually managed to achieve the thin frames, e.g. is it 1(or multiple) big panes of glass then he paste the metal strips on top of the glass, etc.? What material is the metal? Mild steel of aluminum? & as someone also asked earlier, how thick.thin is the horizontal/vertical cross-section of each metal strut?

Thank you.