Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

But mai sidetrack

UGLY ANOT THE KERB

I CANNOT SWALLOW MAN :(

Looks weird. If me i would prefer 90 degree connection, but i think they do it that way partly for safety issue as well.

Why he never use white pvc instead?

Edited by Ahyong81

Noooo not personal failureee. I actually know what you mean, cuz I don't like my second BR either! Soo, what I did was toooo -

Have nicer-than-usual light!! My reasoning is that when the light is an interesting feature, people will look at it. And people are very myopic one la, see one chio thing then won't really see the rest. (Unless they're bombing in the toilet =Pp)

Also, if you can, how about changing your kerb to a step down instead?

If all else fails.... enjoy your Giroud. Not many people can say they are married to a french Giroud.

My hubby is a gross Chelsea fan hahaha!!!
Anyway, we always buy lunch and drinks for him... But I might bao too.

He was very ok with us wanting to change the kerb when my husband talked to him this morning. Think he also think quite ugly LOL. Maybe he didn't think the inside of the HDB tile so ugly one.

Ok la show you all pic: (I've taken it as a personal failure wtf haha)

2wp2s9c.jpg

Looks weird. If me i would prefer 90 degree connection, but i think they do it that way partly for safety issue as well.

Why he never use white pvc instead?

Hanor I also think so. I will ask, but I prefer if all black..

The bathtub is use PVC. Already spoke to them... See how can rectify or redo.

But nvm see my couple photo with Giroud will cheer up a bit.

2d75u2r.jpg

Noooo not personal failureee. I actually know what you mean, cuz I don't like my second BR either! Soo, what I did was toooo -

Have nicer-than-usual light!! My reasoning is that when the light is an interesting feature, people will look at it. And people are very myopic one la, see one chio thing then won't really see the rest. (Unless they're bombing in the toilet =Pp)

Also, if you can, how about changing your kerb to a step down instead?

If all else fails.... enjoy your Giroud. Not many people can say they are married to a french Giroud.

Hahahaha!! My toilet lights all very simple.

Flat Philips waterproof sealed lights haha!!

I most likely will redo it. It's too ugly haha. If not I try ask them grout or whatever it all the same grey!

I wish my real hubby was like Giroud man :P

That week when they were here even he also star struck. He's very handsome IRL. :D

Hanor I also think so. I will ask, but I prefer if all black..

The bathtub is use PVC. Already spoke to them... See how can rectify or redo.

But nvm see my couple photo with Giroud will cheer up a bit.2d75u2r.jpg

Power

Your husband also good looking, you also pretty, leng zai leng lui

Edited by Ahyong81

Power

Your husband also good looking, you also pretty, leng zai leng lui

Haha thanks man. But I wish Ruru is really my hubby! Hahaha shh don't tell my sinkie hubby :P

For me i dont know why.. i felt my common toilet looks nicer then my master toilet.. the tiles selected .. althought both not bad also.

Ikr! Selection of tiles and lay out that time like so different haha.

But yours confirm nice la big project leh!!

My guest BR never do works cus quite nice still.

For the tiles, if placed at a 90 degree against each other, it will be sharp and dangerous if accidentally slip and fell. That why they smooth the

Haha thanks man. But I wish Ruru is really my hubby! Hahaha shh don't tell my sinkie hubby :P

Ikr! Selection of tiles and lay out that time like so different haha.

But yours confirm nice la big project leh!!

My guest BR never do works cus quite nice still.

That why... one small piece you see at the tiles company is so so different when its install at the entire wall....

For the tiles, if placed at a 90 degree against each other, it will be sharp and dangerous if accidentally slip and fell. That why they smooth the

That why... one small piece you see at the tiles company is so so different when its install at the entire wall....

Ya but most people do 90degree... I also dk how they do without it bein sharp. Mine is the only few who round it nowadays.

Haha is too many choices, ownself also blur liao everything look nice :P

Hahahaha!! My toilet lights all very simple.

Flat Philips waterproof sealed lights haha!!

I most likely will redo it. It's too ugly haha. If not I try ask them grout or whatever it all the same grey!

I wish my real hubby was like Giroud man :P

That week when they were here even he also star struck. He's very handsome IRL. :D

omgshhh we watched them when they were here too!!!

My personal favourite is Wenger. I'm a total and complete Wenger fan. He is TOO CUTE.

Ya just redo or something. If not I can imagine when it's over you'll walk past your guest BR every day and completely hate it =Pp

This is a step-down -

img-20150924-wa0000-1.jpg

omgshhh we watched them when they were here too!!!

My personal favourite is Wenger. I'm a total and complete Wenger fan. He is TOO CUTE.

Ya just redo or something. If not I can imagine when it's over you'll walk past your guest BR every day and completely hate it =Pp

This is a step-down -

img-20150924-wa0000-1.jpg

Mine cannot do step down. :(

Unless I overlay... I think I'm going to insist to do glass panels without kerb...

Hi bykaraanne, can share with me ur contractor contact and the quotation he quote u? thanks!

My contractor is stated in my signature already... For the quotation, it's not very accurate yet as I've removed and added a lot of things due to having no carpentry with him and having the bathtub installed nicely.