Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I love Bosch as well, just that worry about my pocket (really wish can have everything by them)!!!

I can't stop thinking about their domino hood, but it is so expensive.

But likely will get the steam oven

Haha, mine is simple one. Only my hob and washer dryer is more "premium" range, the rest is quite normal cus low usage + okay reviews. :)

Bosch is nice, I have a Bosch hob and oven, serving me well for a little over a year now. :good:

That's nice to hear!

Can post tb links for the gold tap and bidet spray? Hansgrohe taps too? Are Those genuine?

All my Hansgrohe stuff except the toilet accessories and rainshower set are 100% genuine (from flagship stores). The Hansgrohe toilet accessories should not be genuine, and the rainshower set is 50-50 la. The rest is all genuine.

Bidet Spray: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=45807789221&spm=2014.12193480.0.0

Hansgrohe Washbasin Tap: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=16494930271&spm=2014.12193480.0.0

Gold Kitchen Faucet: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=20085443438&spm=2014.12193480.0.0

Wah... Your discount must be very good then

Hehe not bad la, we saved a lot thanks to friends. :) On electronics especially.

That said, Hong Liang gives very very good pricing regardless!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Lots of Bosch fan here, can share share with one you are using?

Got a 2 gas burner that looks like below.

Bosch%20Hob.jpg

Serie | 8 HBG56B550J Stainless steel

60cm Built-in single oven

BoschOven.jpg

Nice. Things moving fast and furious for you now :)

Haha one step forward, two steps backward la bro.

Going back and forth with my IKEA Kitchen and vanities again.

The installation charge was humongous and I think I should start convincing the husband that it's not worth it to pay so much money AND still have to worry about everything.

With my contractor it's all very easy.

Tomorrow meeting Edmund to talk about the carpentry works again. :bleah:

WHY LIDDIS AH

wa meng ti wa meng ti

Lol end up you decided to go with your contractor/id?

I decided to save myself the trouble and cut the losses.

Now to get back our kitchen money + delivery costs from IKEA...

I told my hubby I had enough with the back and forth la!! Some more so ex, my installation charge was like half of my kitchen charges. Not ridiculous meh?

Hai, can't get my perfect result, but at least I don't have to spend my work time worrying about how it will look or turn out. At least my contractor can help me cover nice nice instead of just use cover panels... Right? :dunno:

And I don't have to micro-manage every part any more...

I mean, I'm spending a ton as it is, I shouldn't have to care about all the details too right? Cus it's supposed to be their job... :bleah:

I decided to save myself the trouble and cut the losses.

Now to get back our kitchen money + delivery costs from IKEA...

I mean, I'm spending a ton as it is, I shouldn't have to care about all the details too right? Cus it's supposed to be their job... :bleah:

Ohhh, chill lady. Now that you had made a stand, time to indulge in the world of carpentry. Things to consider. Have fun :jammin:

Hinges/drawer runners carpenter supply or go with Blum

Oven, microwave standalone or in a tower unit

Interior laminated on all carpentry Yes/No

Cabinet or drawer units for below.

Any top cabinets for more storage

Fridge size to be decided etc

Ohhh, chill lady. Now that you had made a stand, time to indulge in the world of carpentry. Things to consider. Have fun :jammin:

Hinges/drawer runners carpenter supply or go with Blum

Oven, microwave standalone or in a tower unit

Interior laminated on all carpentry Yes/No

Cabinet or drawer units for below.

Any top cabinets for more storage

Fridge size to be decided etc

LOL, I already know exactly how everything will look... Just that with contractor I cannot have fanciful designs on my doors (ie ridges etc).

Just need someone to execute it and help me cover up my water pipings and route my gas pipings and wires. That's it.

IKEA basically just ask me to slap a piece of cover panel over everything instead of altering the cabinets...

Anyway Edmund is a lifesaver so I'm just gonna show him my designs and have him plan it.

MY KITCHEN 有救了 !!!!

I found clean lines one with the marble countertop (which I am still super happy with!!) that my contractor can most likely do. Just need to spray paint handles from IKEA gold. But it's okay, RUST-O-LEUM to the rescue!!!!!

I am finally feeling less dejected about my kitchen now.

brass-kitchen-faucet.png

Screen+shot+2013-10-01+at+3.59.31+PM.png

(Source)

OMG Still fits into my theme right? I miss PeachyDurians already hahahaha. Someone please get me!

And I already got my golden tap so fits right in. YAY YAY YAY!!

lansa-handle__81928_PE207208_S4.JPG

gottlosa-knob__0185875_PE337938_S4.JPG

MY KITCHEN 有救了 !!!!

I found clean lines one with the marble countertop (which I am still super happy with!!) that my contractor can most likely do. Just need to spray paint handles from IKEA gold. But it's okay, RUST-O-LEUM to the rescue!!!!!

I am finally feeling less dejected about my kitchen now.

brass-kitchen-faucet.png

Screen+shot+2013-10-01+at+3.59.31+PM.png

(Source)

OMG Still fits into my theme right? I miss PeachyDurians already hahahaha. Someone please get me!

And I already got my golden tap so fits right in. YAY YAY YAY!!

lansa-handle__81928_PE207208_S4.JPG

gottlosa-knob__0185875_PE337938_S4.JPG

U found the marble countertop from silestone? if yes will be super nice!!!

The gold look super nice, so I am sure it will turn out nice!!

U found the marble countertop from silestone? if yes will be super nice!!!

The gold look super nice, so I am sure it will turn out nice!!

Thanks!! Got save it a bit right... Even though I can no longer have my IKEA ones with the ridges. Haha!! Still fit into my fake ang moh chu la!!

The silestone one wasn't too my liking when we went down to see. I found a perfect marble one, but it's acrylic solid top. Think I just have to take better care of it, cus it's the NICEST -- I scoured Singapore for the perfect marble that's not marble -- Caesarstone, Silestone, iQuartz... You name it. But I finally found marble countertop peace!! :)

Oic, but I am so crazy abut this, but don't think I can afford it.

http://www.dekton.com.sg/colours/aura/

Not too sure this is your kind of look or not

Mine is super soft kind. A bit like Silestone's Lagoon, but with more veins.

Like Carrara Marble? But of course I can't upkeep marble. I have gone to see real marble slabs though, but the worker did tell me really cannot use as kitchen countertop la!!

I know Dekton, but this one IMO need quite big piece then nice, as my kitchen is so teeny... Haha!

This pattern quite hard to find with other Quartz also... So think you might have to bite the bullet if you're really into it! I was lucky to find mine in acrylic at only $90/ft all in. :sport-smiley-018:

I haven't seen Dekton's twins in any other places I've gone, though!

I see I see, I get what you mean, as much I love the Aura, but it just don't match the colour tone I have for my kitchen.

The TOTO show room at Bukit Timah road have the Aura in the showroom.

But now I also don't know what to go for.... building a house is so stress!!!!

I see I see, I get what you mean, as much I love the Aura, but it just don't match the colour tone I have for my kitchen.

The TOTO show room at Bukit Timah road have the Aura in the showroom.

But now I also don't know what to go for.... building a house is so stress!!!!

I feel you bro!

I can't wait for it to be all over and to see the outcome :dancingqueen:

In your entire home, what's the color / flow like? Why cannot match your kitchen?