Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

House renovation is super stress de... too much options and choice. Want to hin liao....

I wish I got choice lor. Everything I want must scour whole Singapore for one or just compromise.

Very sian already, just want it to all be over.

:drunk:

I wish I got choice lor. Everything I want must scour whole Singapore for one or just compromise.

Very sian already, just want it to all be over.

:drunk:

I want to buy nice switch... end up whole of sg dont have a place to really see it, end up i order from overseas. That is how bad it was. Dont worry 1 more month and its done. :)

I want to buy nice switch... end up whole of sg dont have a place to really see it, end up i order from overseas. That is how bad it was. Dont worry 1 more month and its done. :)

Haha I know, I saw your switch. But if can find from TB and shipping is cheap, still okay.

I still need to ship my second batch of TB stuff that has some furniture items... Haha.

Hopefully!!

Ohh your marble countertop + gold theme is so pretty!! If you have a kitchen island like the second pic can totally serve tea and biscuits off it whilst talking about how well the roses are blooming this spring haha!

Ohh your marble countertop + gold theme is so pretty!! If you have a kitchen island like the second pic can totally serve tea and biscuits off it whilst talking about how well the roses are blooming this spring haha!

I hope it turns out good!

I am feeling hopeful about my kitchen again.

Hahaha I know right, I already have the teapot for it. Unfortunately an island is not in the works. Haha!

Our island is useless, according to hdb rules, u can only use the existing kitchen area as the wet kitchen, even do a island, it can only be a dry kitchen, cannot put sink or stove.

Our island is useless, according to hdb rules, u can only use the existing kitchen area as the wet kitchen, even do a island, it can only be a dry kitchen, cannot put sink or stove.

Haha good enough for me leh!

Haha good enough for me leh!

Lol my initial space planning was for a island kitchen and dining area. Haha

The floor plan that i draw initially with an island.

Studio_20151001_222117_zpsb9pz9rm8.png

Edited by Ahyong81

what switch you use?

Anyone has opinions on these items?

- Black and Decker 10-in-1 Steam Mop

- iRobot Roomba 650

- Granite sinks?

:dancingqueen:

Im in a shopping mood!

I plan to get Granite sinks as well, but go for Blanco, others I was told the colour will change.