Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hihi! I think you don't even need to spray paint your handles if you haven't buy! I found a site based in Stockholm that delivers these lovely handles to SG. Hope it helps! Love the white gold combi that you're going to have!

http://www.superfront.com/global/handles/wire.html

MY KITCHEN 有救了 !!!!

I found clean lines one with the marble countertop (which I am still super happy with!!) that my contractor can most likely do. Just need to spray paint handles from IKEA gold. But it's okay, RUST-O-LEUM to the rescue!!!!!

I am finally feeling less dejected about my kitchen now.

brass-kitchen-faucet.png

Screen+shot+2013-10-01+at+3.59.31+PM.png

(Source)

OMG Still fits into my theme right? I miss PeachyDurians already hahahaha. Someone please get me!

And I already got my golden tap so fits right in. YAY YAY YAY!!

lansa-handle__81928_PE207208_S4.JPG

gottlosa-knob__0185875_PE337938_S4.JPG

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My buddy who recently got himself a house got the Baron toilet bowl, but he told me got lots of issue.

1st delivery the item is crack, got it replace.

After move in for 3 months, one of the nut for the screw crack, and when my friend called they are expecting him to take leave to get the repair done.

Not too sure the brand from where but this is the experience that my buddy share with me.

Baron is very popular for toilet bowls! But not so much for sink.

I have no choice cus Rubine is OOS and I need them by Thursday...

My friend assured me that quality is the same though, so I guess I just have to trust him. So far they did well for me. Plus I got a bigger washbasin for my Master and didn't top up any money.

Hopefully mine will be okay. Thanks for the info!

Hihi! I think you don't even need to spray paint your handles if you haven't buy! I found a site based in Stockholm that delivers these lovely handles to SG. Hope it helps! Love the white gold combi that you're going to have!

http://www.superfront.com/global/handles/wire.html

Thanks babe!! I will check it out.

I hope it turns out pretty!! xx

TAOBAO SHOPPING (MORE!):

Ceiling Medallion

I finally caved and got a ceiling medallion! Asked my contractor and he said he would be able to install it for me. So I'm a happy girl! This cost like $20+ so no big loss even if it doesn't turn out that nice. Just more accents for my living room!

TB2.PSXapXXXXXWXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!644197658.

Philips LED Light Strip

Edmund encouraged me to have countertop lighting, so I ordered 5m of Philips lights from TB! More than half off Singapore, as per my dad's "research" when he went to Mustafa. So I reckon I got a good deal!

TB28xk1XVXXXXbPXXXXXXXXXXXX-748390603.jp

Digital Peephole Viewer

For safety purposes. All-in-one CCTV / Doorbell / Peephole solution. Though we will buy another doorbell for the one that's connected outside, because I don't think anyone would think to press the doorbell through the gate.

TB2quNGdVXXXXbiXXXXXXXXXXXX-799565881.jp

Also got some HEPA Filters for my Panasonic air purifier, since it's light and I can ship it together, and some bicycle digit locks for my dad (they were on SUPER sale). A last shipment of decorative elements and carpets for the entire home to come later since my renovation is delayed, so I will order that later in October.

Edited by bykaraanne

Baron is very popular for toilet bowls! But not so much for sink.

I have no choice cus Rubine is OOS and I need them by Thursday...

My friend assured me that quality is the same though, so I guess I just have to trust him. So far they did well for me. Plus I got a bigger washbasin for my Master and didn't top up any money.

Hopefully mine will be okay. Thanks for the info!

Thanks babe!! I will check it out.

I hope it turns out pretty!! xx

Look forward to seeing it!! :)

Wow that's a lot of TB'ing haha

Yeah seems like a lot, but like still okay la compared to the ones who really cart all the furniture from TB!

I did find more suitable dining chairs from Harvey Norman, so waiting for them to get back to me before I confirm my order. >.<

Look forward to seeing it!! :)

I probably wouldn't ship and still go with my trust rustoleum cus it's quite ex and don't have the styles I want!!

But it's a great site. GORGEOUS copper stuff!

I know right? I'm so tempted. The rustoleum looks like a good idea too. Where do you buy it from?? Might have to keep it in mind for some of my furniture! :)

Yeah seems like a lot, but like still okay la compared to the ones who really cart all the furniture from TB!

I did find more suitable dining chairs from Harvey Norman, so waiting for them to get back to me before I confirm my order. >.<

I probably wouldn't ship and still go with my trust rustoleum cus it's quite ex and don't have the styles I want!!

But it's a great site. GORGEOUS copper stuff!

Edited by sapphire89

Cancelled some of my TB loots (since I really didn't want to get furniture from there in the first place) because I found some gems in Singapore... Hopefully they will all be in stock by November, since I don't mind paying a deposit for them.

FURNITURE 3:

Extendable Dining Table from FortyTwo

It's exactly the size we need. 120cm when unextended, 180cm when extended! Any bigger and we can't fit in unextended (wanted to get a 140cm from IKEA, but wayyyy too tight). Only downside was the gap for chairs to slip in were only 105cm, so we couldn't get the Taobao chairs.

14m8211.png

Tufted dining chairs in cream

Then I found THESE at Harvey Norman! I need to order them in, and they're pricier, but the width is 46cm so it fits perfectly and the colors of the legs will fit my table perfectly too. Talk about luck in finding furniture! Hehehe. :dancingqueen: Finally solved my dining room conundrum. Wanted to mix and match textures and colors... Small doesn't mean I cannot try things! More furniture doesn't mean it'll look messy as well! Want to really go all out with the modern classic design.

insert_11.jpg

Mirrored Stools as Bedside Tables

I love these to bits! I think they'll add character and style to my master bedroom, and they aren't too pricey either. Save me the trouble of importing mirrored furniture from Taobao, plus, the other sellers I've found are really, really expensive! Their size fits perfect too, since my bedside table can only be up to 40cm wide (I know, tiny rooms suck).

Furniture_Singapore_ceramic_stool_concep

Small Console Table for the Entry

My entry area is non-existent due to my small living room and lack of a "proper" shoe cabinet area (totally my choice!), so I decided early on I wanted an entry area near to my main door so I could put knick-knacks. Found this GORGEOUS black and gold one that's apparently foldable too. And what do you know? It's the perfect width as well!

Furniture_Singapore_Folding_tray_b743a6e

Antique Brass Coffee Tables

Oh these are absolutely going to STUN in my living room! I can't decide if I want the nestled ones or the round one. Thoughts? :dunno:

Antique_brass_nestled_table.png?v=141329

Glass_Greek_Key_Coffee_Table.png?v=14359

I can really see my living room coming together now and I cannot be more thrilled! Talk about a good furniture haul! :thumbs up:

Edited by bykaraanne

CUSTOM KITCHEN (LINE DRAWINGS):

Edmund usually provides free 3Ds for the areas with custom carpentry, but I think mine too rushed already, so I'm not sure if he will give me any more. These look good enough though since mine are just glossy white cabinets, and he'll let me pick the handles which I'll spray paint before they go on. Not buying from IKEA unless absolutely required because it's free if from Edmund... haha!

2lvfjh2.jpg

242y2ix.jpg

Tomorrow, after the City Gas appointment, we'll know if the left side of my shelves can be totally open or if there needs to be a covering for piping. Exploring all kinds of ways to route it so that I will have full length shelves with no "border" at the sides!

Very thankful for Edmund! :good:

SOLID TOP UPDATE:

My marble-esque solid top (which I shall reveal later on in the renovations, since the sample reveals very little haha!) has passed the test! I've put soya sauce and pasta sauce and left it overnight, and they all just washed off with NO STAINS! I suppose that passes la hor? I will test it with curry when I have some. :) So happy!

Try using turmeric

Haha I know, but troublesome to buy la! I hardly cook with turmeric (I'm not that good a cook, at most with curry packet!) so I think testing with curry is good enough for me?

Then I'll try to bang it up a little by putting pots and pans on it. And then test the heat resistance!

Thanks!