Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Haha got, but we play without money one :P

Usually play with my hubby and my mom.

Your place nearby NE area meh?

Haha. Good idea. I might.

Jump right back into work. Hoping to clear my clients by end of October so I can focus on the house come Nov / Dec and repacking.

I bought the Mayfair 8116 I think. It's not widely used but I love the slim water tank and the strong flush. It looks very good IRL! The sales guy recommended to me after I told him I was looking for a Baron W888.

I didn't buy it with a basin at the time cus I only needed the WC at the time. :bleah:

Going to the store to buy basin tomorrow.

Hi can share the shop name?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I not going for retro look leh :P

LOL she is too young to be into retro lah.. only people like me above 30 (in my early 30s) will go into retro :)

:P

Edited by Ahyong81

Hi can share the shop name?

In my signature -

Hong Liang Electrical Appliances

123 Bukit Merah Lane 1

For electronics look for James

For toilet and kitchen accessories look for Vincent

Tell them you were sent by Isaac / Kara

LOL she is too young to be into retro lah.. only people like me above 30 (in my early 30s) will go into retro :)

:P

Haha I into either classic or modern things

Don't like the in betweens hahaha! :P

Haha I into either classic or modern things

Don't like the in betweens hahaha! :P

Haha heng i not going into retro, i am going into modern and futuristic design.

MORE LOOTS! SINKS:

MONIC-SQM-680-510x510.jpg

Went with low-maintenance instead. Undermounted stainless steel single bowl. Wanted a double bowl but really didn't want to compromise any more of my kitchen space (since it is very very tiny).

This is recommended by Vincent from Hong Liang, I trust him so I took it. It's a Monic SQM680 sink, apparently used in many condos in Singapore but unfortunately seems to be made in Korea. :bleah: Only found out when I got home, I just assumed it was MIC. Yes, I really don't want any Korean things in my home.

viof4p.png

Bought the same sinks for my bathroom, the Rubine simple square ones. The master is just going to be wall mounted, with nothing below (no extra storage booooo) cus my contractor doesn't want to risk it getting wet... The Guest BR (or my husband's bathroom) is gonna have a vanity custom built.

Really love Hong Liang (lol, this is not a paid advertisement). I was in and out in 5 minutes! Trusted his expertise + the pricing he gives is always competitive.

Another item off the list and ready for the carpenter on Thursday!

Also bought my gas heater, they will be coming down on Thursday to install the gas heater and run the pipings for my contractor.

fawttw.png

Chose this model because I initially wanted the Ferroli 2 points one but was told there were more complaints for that model. So decided to save the $80 and go with the Macro model. Looks good enough and the Citygas people said it was a decent model. So there ya go. Super happy with my decision on gas heater, never wavered once! :jammin:

MORE LOOTS! SINKS:

MONIC-SQM-680-510x510.jpg

Went with low-maintenance instead. Undermounted stainless steel single bowl. Wanted a double bowl but really didn't want to compromise any more of my kitchen space (since it is very very tiny).

This is recommended by Vincent from Hong Liang, I trust him so I took it. It's a Monic SQM680 sink, apparently used in many condos in Singapore but unfortunately seems to be made in Korea. :bleah: Only found out when I got home, I just assumed it was MIC. Yes, I really don't want any Korean things in my home.

Erm. Can I ask whats wrong w made in Korea? Is it a personal preference thing or isit quality not good?

I also bought a monic sink. But its w tempered glass rim.

Erm. Can I ask whats wrong w made in Korea? Is it a personal preference thing or isit quality not good?

I also bought a monic sink. But its w tempered glass rim.

Personal preference. I rather it be MIC. Haha!

I refuse to contribute to Korea's copycat industry, be it electronics or otherwise. :bleah:

But it's my own opinion la.

Doesn't matter, some people say it's MIC though. As long as it's nice now!

And Samsung digital lock on Qoo10 so much cheaper than Yale still, but still stubborn hahaha

BTW still deciding on digital lock... :dunno:

You sound tired of the home process! :/

Hmmmmm. Would making pretty things for the home while waiting for it to come together help? Bunting, poofs, etc are so homey! But maybe not very classic haha.

Misery loves company. We're all in this togetherrrr *insert various musical notes*

Personal preference. I rather it be MIC. Haha!

I refuse to contribute to Korea's copycat industry, be it electronics or otherwise. :bleah:

But it's my own opinion la.

Doesn't matter, some people say it's MIC though. As long as it's nice now!

And Samsung digital lock on Qoo10 so much cheaper than Yale still, but still stubborn hahaha

BTW still deciding on digital lock... :dunno:

haha I think we same same, and I siao German brand,

after some discussion with my pal and also after seeing the sink at Jumbo seafood on Friday night so I decided to go for stainless steel sink.

Decided on this one from Teka

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-04%20at%203.13.2

Yet to shop for toilet item yet, another headache soon for me I think.

You sound tired of the home process! :/

Hmmmmm. Would making pretty things for the home while waiting for it to come together help? Bunting, poofs, etc are so homey! But maybe not very classic haha.

Misery loves company. We're all in this togetherrrr *insert various musical notes*

Haha you know me!

I got some GORGEOUS wall clocks and poufs today!

:dancingqueen:

Spotlight's Sale!

haha I think we same same, and I siao German brand,

after some discussion with my pal and also after seeing the sink at Jumbo seafood on Friday night so I decided to go for stainless steel sink.

Decided on this one from Teka

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-04%20at%203.13.2

Yet to shop for toilet item yet, another headache soon for me I think.

Ya you're the same as me :)

I support German's culture and thus their products!

I went for German for as much as possible! Is Teka German? I didn't want to spend too much time at the store so I just went with what I saw :)

I have incorporated an island in my new house. Where does it state that hdb doesnt allow?

I don't know, it wasn't me who said it.

I think he meant that the island could not be a wet kitchen (no sink / hob etc).