Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Our solid top got installed today but didn't turn as white as expected after all. But we wanted granite so all is good as well just anti climax haha.

Will update later with pics

Heh heh heh mine coming on Wednesday so excited!!!

That said, IKEA ALEXANDRA IS THE BEST!

I am getting my dream kitchen after all

And I found a acrylic solid top at super good price that looks exactly like real marble. Though we wanted Quartz, but the Silestone and Caesarstone never gave me design peace. I think I will just try to look after it better!!

Exciting times. Also bought all my other electronics except TVs. Those are the last so no worries. Bought 3 Fanco fans! :D

YAY BABE!! :))))))

Getting a space right is the best feeling, haha. And there are a million tips out there on removing stubborn stains (choy), so all in all you ought to be alright!

:drunk:

• Like 1

YAY BABE!! :))))))

Getting a space right is the best feeling, haha. And there are a million tips out there on removing stubborn stains (choy), so all in all you ought to be alright!

:drunk:

The IKEA kitchen planner staff and subcon deserves complimentary letters that I'm going to write come next next week once my kitchen is in!! :dance:

Seriously!! Was already giving up on my IKEA kitchen. Now I love what they've come up with for me! :)

I generally look after my things ok (as a tenant my solid top in white is nicer than most residents here) and the brand is not bad so hopefully will be alright.

Can't wait to enjoy the fruits of my labour!

Should be done by end of October the whole house.

Hehehe

Grats mine also target end oct. Feeling excited to move in to my first house of my own.

Maybe should organise some shopping trip together :) for fellow forumers to share experiences and knowledge.

Haha congrats!

YAY My taobao loots are in the warehouse today! But I'm going to resist the temptation to deliver it tomorrow since everything is coming to my new place on Wednesday.

Bought 2 x Mayfair toilet bowls today (wanted to get the Baron W888 that everyone raves about, but the sales guy insist that no difference one Gerberit or not, so I decided to trust his opinion and save myself $120). :P Looks "stylish" enough to go next to my Hansgrohe stuff and bathtub. :dancingqueen: Went back to my trusty Fanco Aroma (54" for living and 46" for bedrooms) even though the Heritage people said it wasn't good... But HL guys said it was quite a good model. My current model has been discontinued I think! Now come all the new stylo-mylo energy saving engines one, $500 a pop, not about to spend that kind of money on ceiling fans. :bleah:

Also bought all the remaining electronics, paid for my 2 vanities and sinks, and my entire kitchen. :jawdrop:

BIGGEST spending day ever!

Going back for the last of furniture on the 11th. I am never shopping at IKEA Tampines if I can help it again...

Leftover big items:

- My 55" + 42" TVs

- Kitchen Countertop

Decided to just buy a bulb for the bombshelter. So easy to clean, zhng the inside for what?! Haha! Since I ordered 1 less Philips waterproof and sealed light :bleah: so mai geh kiang... Just but a normal 8W LED bulb can already. Save money, save the earth, brighten the room. No one go see my bombshelter light swee anot one la!! Haha :sport-smiley-004:

Haha so elite

Ours peasant fan :P

Anyway, so yours is solid or granite? Why got two?

No lah don't say that.

Sorry about the typo...:) Suppose to be granite.

Contemplating to buy Roomba 650 and Black and Decker Steam Mop.

Anyone has opinions on these? I have 2 bunnies who shed A LOT. But sometimes they also anyhow pee pee I very scared my robot go spread it around the house. That said, I am at home most of the time so maybe can set to a certain time during the day and night?

:dunno::help:

Haha congrats!

YAY My taobao loots are in the warehouse today! But I'm going to resist the temptation to deliver it tomorrow since everything is coming to my new place on Wednesday.

Bought 2 x Mayfair toilet bowls today (wanted to get the Baron W888 that everyone raves about, but the sales guy insist that no difference one Gerberit or not, so I decided to trust his opinion and save myself $120). :P Looks "stylish" enough to go next to my Hansgrohe stuff and bathtub. :dancingqueen: Went back to my trusty Fanco Aroma (54" for living and 46" for bedrooms) even though the Heritage people said it wasn't good... But HL guys said it was quite a good model. My current model has been discontinued I think! Now come all the new stylo-mylo energy saving engines one, $500 a pop, not about to spend that kind of money on ceiling fans. :bleah:

Also bought all the remaining electronics, paid for my 2 vanities and sinks, and my entire kitchen. :jawdrop:

BIGGEST spending day ever!

Going back for the last of furniture on the 11th. I am never shopping at IKEA Tampines if I can help it again...

Leftover big items:

- My 55" + 42" TVs

- Kitchen Countertop

Decided to just buy a bulb for the bombshelter. So easy to clean, zhng the inside for what?! Haha! Since I ordered 1 less Philips waterproof and sealed light :bleah: so mai geh kiang... Just but a normal 8W LED bulb can already. Save money, save the earth, brighten the room. No one go see my bombshelter light swee anot one la!! Haha :sport-smiley-004:

A photo post is definitely in order!

LOOT UPDATE!

Everything came and was 90% good. Only "bad" thing was the Hansgrohe Rainshower set. I personally think it's not genuine la, but the quality is still very very good (as good as the confirm genuine Hansgrohe shower set for my master) but ah wellz, it is what it is. I just don't like using fake goods a bit paiseh. I rather buy no brand than fake ma!

That said, everything else came in perfect condition and was what I expected. :dancingqueen:

My toilet bowls were more chio than I remember, and I saved $120 so YAY ME :thumbs up:

Fans were good and delivery uncles all said I made super good choice with all my electronics. So ok la I take lor :jammin:

TAOBAO DELIVERY (65DAIGOU BUY4ME)

My golden kitchen faucet and my $10/set bidet spray (which is quite good quality according to my dad). It's not the prettiest but aye, can use can already, no one will go and look at it right?

ji1655.jpg

My HUMONGOUS Ceiling light for kitchen and foyer

nfio82.jpg

Same Hansgrohe taps for both bathrooms

34gapvn.jpg

All my Taobao loots

14j128m.jpg

My WCs... They turned out better than I expected :wub:

6xtdfn.jpg

My Bosch loots (only missing my Bosch Washer Dryer, movable items come later)

x0z11w.jpg

My fans - 54" for the living room and 46" for the bedrooms.

Heard Aroma is very windy!

2q2eji1.jpg

Cornices and a small false wall (added in) will be going up this week, plus the electrical. Painting will be completed by next week, and kitchen will come in the week after (week of 12th). Then the bifold doors, shower panels, shower accessories, WCs and the room doors.

Whew. :sport-smiley-003: