Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi, please share your contact for the glass door. u have pictures of the hinge kiap finger thingy? thanks.

nice toilet door. how much is that?

Hullo everehbodeh!

Technically, no actual updates because I haven't popped by my place since last week, but my fingers feeling itchy so here's a photo of our almost-but-not-yet-final-because-of-countertop kitchen!

20151009_232724_pano-1-1-1.jpg

@bykaraanne: eh Sauron, your confident prediction was absolutely right! They didn't fudge, but offered a 30% discount if we would keep the piece they wrongly installed. Hubs never consult me just tell them nope, bring our piece of wood home =Pp but they'll only do it this Saturday :bleah:

@Lazyfatcat007: I'm always happy to know this little t-blog was useful to someone! I really like renotalk's community spirit and hope it continues for years :)

@zen_zen and curahee: Louvre door was $400 I think? Our toilets and kitchen doors employ a method called Swing and Slide! I might be wrong, but I heard the technology was developed in Singapore. Lemme Google... http://www.swingslide.com.sg/aboutus.html- na. :)

Oh and no photos of kiap thingy since I haven't gone back, but I'll let you know the contact when I get it :)

Hehe moar photos! :wub:

Is it gross that they make that emoticon WUB instead of LOVE. Hahaha.

Love your kitchen by the way. SO open.

Your hubby very very firm, good on him! Should not compromise on the design ma, since already paid for it!

The swing and slide quite good price leh. I went for aluminum bi-fold after the advice of the contractor. Hope I don't regret. Haha!

Hurry go home and take more photos la. Why dowan move in? Football nights ley. International break over liao, you 2 time to do moving work also. :notti:

Hi

Mind sharing your reno contractor K contact, the 6 panel door contact & the price and contact for the slide and swing louver door please? TIA

Edited by Donno

Hii guys, really no update atm, but I have a question- how did y'all choose your mattress? That's on our agenda tomorrow! :)

SLEEP ON ALL OF THEM.

I slept on plenty of Sealy beds... And decided on mine. Haha!

I did not try other brands though. :)

Ahaha Google says 9 out of 10 prestigious hotels in sg use simmons! Buttt, I'm tending towards tilam king, I like their focus and, support local! Haha. We wanted to go down today but got sidetracked by how close Gain City was (we were eating at serangoon gardens market).

Ended up purchasing a Hitachi fridge and LG front loader; I find it v curious that all the peeps recommended Hitachi! Is it really good? Or is Hitachi giving them more commission hahaha okay cynical side peeping out.

Alright, hubs is done with the payment, I gtg. Might post a few photos when freer, have a blessed weekend everyone! :)

Ahaha Google says 9 out of 10 prestigious hotels in sg use simmons! Buttt, I'm tending towards tilam king, I like their focus and, support local! Haha. We wanted to go down today but got sidetracked by how close Gain City was (we were eating at serangoon gardens market).

Ended up purchasing a Hitachi fridge and LG front loader; I find it v curious that all the peeps recommended Hitachi! Is it really good? Or is Hitachi giving them more commission hahaha okay cynical side peeping out.

Alright, hubs is done with the payment, I gtg. Might post a few photos when freer, have a blessed weekend everyone! :)

Hitachi is not bad la I heard. But of course now quality cannot compare with last time leh. :(

Sealy is used in these hotels which is good enough for me liao. I not so atas. Aye, I didn't check out Tilam King leh! hahaha. BUT Simmons is used in much more of course. :) Most important is you like it la. The Sealy salesperson did tell me, you buy 5-figure mattress, don't know how to enjoy or don't find it comfy, also useless...

• Capella • Carlton • Crowne Plaza • Fairmont • Four Points • Four Seasons • Fullerton Bay • Grand Copthorne • Grand Hyatt • Holiday Inn • InterContinental • JW Marriott • Le Meridien • Marina Bay Sands • Raffles • Regent • Ritz Carlton • Shangri-la • Sheraton • St. Regis • Swissotel • The Luxury Collection • The Venetian • Wynn

Hi peachydurians! When you go to tilam king, do check the size of their mattress before you commit. Based on what I understand, their mattress are not of standard international sizes. Which means you might have difficulty if you are looking for fitted sheets.

Happy mattress hunting!

Maybe you can try magix koil queen size its super nice and cosy when i test it at the showroom, i bought mine for 2.1k including a storage bed frame. It was having an offer, original price for the mattress was 4k plus. :)

Magix koil is make in Singapore and thus i trust its quality, my previous place i use Dunlopillo matress, its good as well.

Once its deliver over to my house when renovation is complete, i will post photo of it.

Hi peachydurians! When you go to tilam king, do check the size of their mattress before you commit. Based on what I understand, their mattress are not of standard international sizes. Which means you might have difficulty if you are looking for fitted sheets.

Happy mattress hunting!

Nowadays, matress fitted sheet is no longer like it was in the past, manufacturer now make a lot of different sizes for different matress in term of the depth of the matresses. So looking for a fitted sheet is a breeze nowadays.

Snuck more pics for you today since I had to go there again. Lol. Dk how many times need to go there.

de9x07.jpg

28lf39w.jpg

Was at AV for lunch the other day, the round rattan chair price range from $$65-85. Found two different price tags on 2 of the chairs, not so wats the diff as no one to ask :dunno: