Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, koxxic said:

to confirm:
the cushion you bought from this links come with the cover and cushion together?
the print is only on one side or two side of the cover?

 

Thanks

@koxxic hello! Only some are double sided depending on which design you choose. Cushion have to buy separately. They have an option which you can choose just cover or cover + cushion at a higher price. Hope that helps! 

 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lalashir said:

Thank you!! I love the sliding doors too. Initially was unsure of the doors because they are expensive! Not sure if it will be worth the slurge but luckily it turns out very nice! 

Will be keeping the toilet bowls for now because no more Budget to change them :~ will be changing the toilet seats cover hopefully can beautify the WC a little :rofl:

looks like it's worth every penny to me!

haha i really wanted to change my toilet bowl too but my fiance insists on using the existing set until it spoils..:bleah: i hope u will be able to share the contact with me for changing out your toilet seats if u ever change it! :) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, lalashir said:

@koxxic hello! Only some are double sided depending on which design you choose. Cushion have to buy separately. They have an option which you can choose just cover or cover + cushion at a higher price. Hope that helps! 

@lalashir thanks, problem with TB-ing is the lack of proper description in their post..

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, pipsqueak said:

looks like it's worth every penny to me!

haha i really wanted to change my toilet bowl too but my fiance insists on using the existing set until it spoils..:bleah: i hope u will be able to share the contact with me for changing out your toilet seats if u ever change it! :) 

Initially we really wanted to change too! Because the BTO toilet bowl's flushing is too weak and we already paid for removing the toilet bowl for overlaying of our room and if we change now can save abit of labour fee. But in the end spend too much on other things and decided that we should just use this till it spoils.  

I secretly hope that it will spoil soon so I have an excuse to change :rofl:

18 hours ago, koxxic said:

@lalashir thanks, problem with TB-ing is the lack of proper description in their post..

 

Np! Totally understand, sometimes I am lazy to chat the seller and just skip that seller due to lack of description. 

Anyways, only the link below are printed in double sided! If I am not wrong all the 棉麻 material one are single sided only. 

上新木有年轮北欧风情熊和鹿抱枕清新沙发样板间车用靠垫午睡靠枕 http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?ut_sk=1.VmbyKWvWUTADAKhPQRQF1MNZ_12500477_1463534120.Copy.detail&id=44607755757

 

 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi lalashir,

Thank you for sharing your renovation journey. Your house is coming along very nicely.

Just checking if you could share the links for the following items. 

Black door handle

Black toilet accessories (paper holder etc)

Plumbing Accessories

Rainshower

Tap for M/bathroom

Floor lamp 

Thank you so much.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recently ezbuy (formerly 65daigou) launched a service called prime service and I have been wanting to try it for quite some time. They said that its $2.99 for shipping per check out unlimited items :dribble:

Today I received an email that they are having free agent fee promotion hence its time to try it out! Although they have limited items eligible for this $2.99 shipment but they are still some items that are worth to buy especially bulky furnitures etc! 

For those who have been wanting to try out this like me I saw this promotion on one of the Facebook group which I think is another temptation to make us try out their new service :sport-smiley-018:

CF28F2B6-549E-4644-9E36-BD19D2454750.png

i check out the following items and it was indeed $2.99! Without agent fee due to free agent fee promotion till 21st May. The order includes a study table, chairs and some other misc items and I think it's Super worth it even if I need to pay $8 for delivery! 

8E43447D-DDD7-40C0-8424-21A71DFE4F22_zps

6AA61804-BD7B-457F-BE64-8B3FAD4F428B_zps

98B528FE-6C69-4F5E-A0C4-54195BE232A5_zps

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, watzup said:

Hi lalashir,

Thank you for sharing your renovation journey. Your house is coming along very nicely.

Just checking if you could share the links for the following items. 

Black door handle

Black toilet accessories (paper holder etc)

Plumbing Accessories

Rainshower

Tap for M/bathroom

Floor lamp 

Thank you so much.

Hello @watzup! Thank you! The links as per below :)

Door handle 

出口版简约美式室内黑色门锁简欧式房门把手现代卧室球形执手锁具 http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?ut_sk=1.VmbyKWvWUTADAKhPQRQF1MNZ_12500477_1463565832.Copy.detail&id=26066552255

Rain shower 

丹诗各尔花洒套装全铜淋浴冷热水龙头卫浴浴室莲喷头可旋转带升降 http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?ut_sk=1.VmbyKWvWUTADAKhPQRQF1MNZ_12500477_1463565832.Copy.detail&id=1352358635

MBR basin 

K0HLER台上盆台盆洗手盆洗手池脸盆面盆圆形方形洗漱盆艺术陶瓷盆 http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?ut_sk=1.VmbyKWvWUTADAKhPQRQF1MNZ_12500477_1463565832.Copy.detail&id=527399217882

Lamp

设计师的灯客厅床头欧式卧室灯具创意美式复古中式原味麻布落地灯 http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?ut_sk=1.VmbyKWvWUTADAKhPQRQF1MNZ_12500477_1463566130.Copy.detail&id=39583122622

Black toilet roll holder

LYLE莱尔卫浴 黑色简约个性橡皮漆纸巾架 浴室卫生间五金挂件 http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?ut_sk=1.VmbyKWvWUTADAKhPQRQF1MNZ_12500477_1463566130.Copy.detail&id=45049832752

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, lalashir said:

Recently ezbuy (formerly 65daigou) launched a service called prime service and I have been wanting to try it for quite some time. They said that its $2.99 for shipping per check out unlimited items :dribble:

Today I received an email that they are having free agent fee promotion hence its time to try it out! Although they have limited items eligible for this $2.99 shipment but they are still some items that are worth to buy especially bulky furnitures etc! 

For those who have been wanting to try out this like me I saw this promotion on one of the Facebook group which I think is another temptation to make us try out their new service :sport-smiley-018:

CF28F2B6-549E-4644-9E36-BD19D2454750.png

i check out the following items and it was indeed $2.99! Without agent fee due to free agent fee promotion till 21st May. The order includes a study table, chairs and some other misc items and I think it's Super worth it even if I need to pay $8 for delivery! 

8E43447D-DDD7-40C0-8424-21A71DFE4F22_zps

6AA61804-BD7B-457F-BE64-8B3FAD4F428B_zps

98B528FE-6C69-4F5E-A0C4-54195BE232A5_zps

no kidding, so I get them to buy and ship to SG at $2.99?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, koxxic said:

no kidding, so I get them to buy and ship to SG at $2.99?

Yes absolutely true! The catch is the items must be those that are listed on Ezbuy's website and eligible for "prime" shipment and you can cart as many as you want and check out all at $2.99! But they charge a flat fee of $8 for home delivery though. But if you buy during non promotional period, you need to pay them agent fee of 4%! With the no agent fee promotion is definitely a good deal! :D

 

Update: as per my earlier post, Ezbuy is reimbursing $4.90 if you email them after signing up for prime membership with the promotional subject. I emailed them earlier and just got reimbursed! Super fast :yeah:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, lalashir said:

Yes absolutely true! The catch is the items must be those that are listed on Ezbuy's website and eligible for "prime" shipment and you can cart as many as you want and check out all at $2.99! But they charge a flat fee of $8 for home delivery though. But if you buy during non promotional period, you need to pay them agent fee of 4%! With the no agent fee promotion is definitely a good deal! :D

 

Update: as per my earlier post, Ezbuy is reimbursing $4.90 if you email them after signing up for prime membership with the promotional subject. I emailed them earlier and just got reimbursed! Super fast :yeah:

the one month trial cost $9.90, definitely good deal..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, koxxic said:

the one month trial cost $9.90, definitely good deal..

Yeah agree. It is worth it for those doing renovations. Can cart those things that we need during the one month trial at low shipping fee. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for ezbuy prime, prob is must join the trial first before and see the list of avail products under prime..

not able to view first, decide then join the trial.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rxgn said:

for ezbuy prime, prob is must join the trial first before and see the list of avail products under prime..

not able to view first, decide then join the trial.

You can actually view the items listing first! What I did was I browse through the listing first add them to cart and when I am sure I have sufficient items to make the trial worthwhile then I go and buy the trial :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×