Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
warderz

Autumnz Palace

Hi..congrats on the start of your reno.. waiting to see the transformation of your home sweet home.. Mine will also be starting next week and likely completion by mid may.. cheers :P

where's your new house located? good luck to your coming reno too !!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
My painting work will only be completed by end of March. So I'll draw my mural after letting the wall "rest" for a few days. Expected to finish it within a week, cos the colouring part is very tedious (And I've to work! can only do in evening.. :P)

Ya, Hubby & me got the concept in one of the reno mag from HK @my ID office. Love the viney-thingy alot. Since initially my ID proposed setting wall paper for that piece of wall, I told Hubby might as well I do myself. (I'm an art-inclined person !! )

Wow! So cool...have you read clockwork's blog? She's done quite a lot of murals at her place too. Dunno whether the viney-thingy you have in mind is similar to hers.

The previous owner is leaving the solid wood kind.. very heavy type...but not the chinese kind

If you are interested in Chinese furniture, my parent's house one might be selling in July.. Rose wood Chinese furniture.. whole set dining set + sofa + coffee table + side table + 2 stool..

I'll try upload the picture & PM you? :sport-smiley-004:

hmm... SOLID wood type? red EBONY? black ebony?

got pics?

my targetted moving in is around JUNE.

Chinese furniture comes in my types -

with nails or without nails?

But how much will your parents be selling?

Hahaha...another comment of loud drilling from my house.

Seeing u so charged up to do your wall mural makes my hands itchy to do mine. But then, I've already planned to do one in the nursery room. Surely cannot have too many in the house rite?

Wow! So cool...have you read clockwork's blog? She's done quite a lot of murals at her place too. Dunno whether the viney-thingy you have in mind is similar to hers.

I didn't... Will check it out. I think hor.. I draw draw until abit addicted liao.. I'm begging my Hubby to allow me to draw his study too... :P

The koo-koo say the mural will make him dizzy.. :notti::good:

hmm... SOLID wood type? red EBONY? black ebony?

got pics?

my targetted moving in is around JUNE.

Chinese furniture comes in my types -

with nails or without nails?

But how much will your parents be selling?

Yes, solid rosewood. Super heavy lor... And they are connected without nails one. But super secure...

In fact, if you knock into the furniture, it's YOU who's jumping in pain, but the furniture safe & sound. :dancingqueen:

I think it's what ppl said red ebony ba.. I'm not too sure on that. Let me take the picture first then show you..

Cos my mum planning to sell, but not so soon also, should be late June to early July.

Hahaha...another comment of loud drilling from my house.

Seeing u so charged up to do your wall mural makes my hands itchy to do mine. But then, I've already planned to do one in the nursery room. Surely cannot have too many in the house rite?

I got a few leh.. As long as they are not too close to each other, should be ok..

I have a giant one in my living room, one small one in my MBR, and another small one near my dressing table in the WIW. Now bugging Hubby to let me draw one in study... :dribble:

Yes, solid rosewood. Super heavy lor... And they are connected without nails one. But super secure...

In fact, if you knock into the furniture, it's YOU who's jumping in pain, but the furniture safe & sound. :dancingqueen:

I think it's what ppl said red ebony ba.. I'm not too sure on that. Let me take the picture first then show you..

Cos my mum planning to sell, but not so soon also, should be late June to early July.

I got a few leh.. As long as they are not too close to each other, should be ok..

wah.....donno whether i can afford them....unless your mum is selling them cheap. :notti:

红檀木 , ebony = knuckles knock on the furniture, hand pain. Like a mountain, unshake-able. :dribble:

红梨木 , rose wood = knuckes knock on the furniture, heart pain.

wah.....donno whether i can afford them....unless your mum is selling them cheap. :good:

红檀木 , ebony = knuckles knock on the furniture, hand pain. Like a mountain, unshake-able. :dribble:

红梨木 , rose wood = knuckes knock on the furniture, heart pain.

ya ya.. it's ebony...

I think if you take the whole set.. she should be selling them cheap ba. At most say you're my fren. But last time my mum bought from shop super exp lor.. we spend $10k+ for all the ebony furniture... :notti: Just for the living room lor :dancingqueen:

ya ya.. it's ebony...

I think if you take the whole set.. she should be selling them cheap ba. At most say you're my fren. But last time my mum bought from shop super exp lor.. we spend $10k+ for all the ebony furniture... :P Just for the living room lor :dancingqueen:

bought new always very expensive.

:dribble: bought many years ago? :good:

cheap cheap sell me....i no money.... :notti:

Edited by MaCe

bought new always very expensive.

:notti: bought many years ago? :~

cheap cheap sell me....i no money.... :notti:

Bought 8 years ago but the condition still very good. Cos my mum's part-time cleaner take pretty good care of it...:notti:

About the price, I can only give you an answer on a later date leh.. Do you mind? :unsure:

where's your new house located? good luck to your coming reno too :notti:

Hi Autumnzy, my new place is in Toa Payoh.. seems like murals is in in thing now with so many owner doing it..Lucku wife not into it as i'm too lazy and cannot draw at all.. looking forward to seeing your masterpiece, :notti:

Hey, did you managed to get a good price for your old furniture? Think my seller's leaving some of the same type for me, too.

The items I sold:

-A dining set (Tables + 6 chairs)

-TV console (2 modulars)

-A full set of sofa

-coffee table

-Queen-sized bed frame + mattress

-Wardrobe

-metal-frame single bed

-metal-frame double decker bed

-small cupboard

ALL THESE.. for $200 only.. :notti:

But ok lah.. the price is better than what I expected already.. At first we thought it will have problem crossing the $100 line.. Anyway, the money is extra, can go into the accessories's budget. :unsure:

The company's is doing export one.. so they will revamp the furniture, then shipped it to Indonesia.

Hi Autumnzy, my new place is in Toa Payoh.. seems like murals is in in thing now with so many owner doing it..Lucku wife not into it as i'm too lazy and cannot draw at all.. looking forward to seeing your masterpiece, :notti:

I addicted le.. Pay me. I'll rush to your house to draw.. :notti::~

Wa.. rich leh you.. Toa Payoh house super duper exp lor..

The items I sold:

-A dining set (Tables + 6 chairs)

-TV console (2 modulars)

-A full set of sofa

-coffee table

-Queen-sized bed frame + mattress

-Wardrobe

-metal-frame single bed

-metal-frame double decker bed

-small cupboard

ALL THESE.. for $200 only.. :notti:

But ok lah.. the price is better than what I expected already.. At first we thought it will have problem crossing the $100 line.. Anyway, the money is extra, can go into the accessories's budget. :notti:

The company's is doing export one.. so they will revamp the furniture, then shipped it to Indonesia.

I addicted le.. Pay me. I'll rush to your house to draw.. :notti::unsure:

Wa.. rich leh you.. Toa Payoh house super duper exp lor..

Mine is an old unit and very small.. not like yours.. paid slightly more than you and have to do major reno.. but wife and kids want it for the convenience.. Cannot afford to engage you lah.. and my house so small, not much wall space for your creative talents.. :~