Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
warderz

Autumnz Palace

Mine is an old unit and very small.. not like yours.. paid slightly more than you and have to do major reno.. but wife and kids want it for the convenience.. Cannot afford to engage you lah.. and my house so small, not much wall space for your creative talents.. :notti:

Haha...

But really, Toa Payoh is really convenient, it seems like it's near to everywhere! No matter drive or train.. That's why the flat prices there so expensive.. :notti:

But old 3-rm is not too small. My cousin also got himself a 3-rm there.. Blk 230+ one

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Haha...

But really, Toa Payoh is really convenient, it seems like it's near to everywhere! No matter drive or train.. That's why the flat prices there so expensive.. :notti:

But old 3-rm is not too small. My cousin also got himself a 3-rm there.. Blk 230+ one

very true.. wife and kids insist on it as it is right in the hub.. shops, mrt and bus x-change all in one place. really convenience esp with the MRT.. i think 2-3 stops to Orchard.. Mine is a 30 yrs+ 4I unit..ony 85sqm.. not too ex for the convenience...

Thanks, autumnzy! 8| I'll be keeping some and selling some. Hope I can get a good price, too. If not, have to PAY someone to cart them away. :P

Bought 8 years ago but the condition still very good. Cos my mum's part-time cleaner take pretty good care of it...!!

About the price, I can only give you an answer on a later date leh.. Do you mind? :thumbs up:

ok ok ok, don forget hor...thankthanks. :sport-smiley-018:

Thanks, autumnzy! !! I'll be keeping some and selling some. Hope I can get a good price, too. If not, have to PAY someone to cart them away. !!

Yup, do you have the number?

ok ok ok, don forget hor...thankthanks. :P

No problem! the pics of the ebony furniture should be up next week !!

Yup, do you have the number?

No problem! the pics of the ebony furniture should be up next week ;)

alright !!

went to bencoolen furniture - didnt know such furnitures price drop so MUCH!!! :jawdrop:

rosewood n ebony, whole set (3 seater 2x single seater, coffee table, 2x side table) - $3k. :D

Congrats~ur place look big and spacious hope to see the new looks soon~

alright :dancingqueen:

went to bencoolen furniture - didnt know such furnitures price drop so MUCH!:dancingqueen::furious:

rosewood n ebony, whole set (3 seater 2x single seater, coffee table, 2x side table) - $3k. :seeya:

Wa.. drop quite an amount leh... :jammin:

Wa.. drop quite an amount leh... :dancingqueen:

yalor...quite surprised...boss says bobian cos more competitors now....

revanishing old furnitures - whole set around $1400

I should be moving-in around 1st week of june.....can ask your mum first? how much she intend to sell in july?

yalor...quite surprised...boss says bobian cos more competitors now....

revanishing old furnitures - whole set around $1400

I should be moving-in around 1st week of june.....can ask your mum first? how much she intend to sell in july?

Can.. so you jus want the sofa set or the whole living room's furniture?

Can.. so you jus want the sofa set or the whole living room's furniture?

:dancingqueen: u mean even cabinets?

dunno wat ur mum have... :dancingqueen:

:D u mean even cabinets?

dunno wat ur mum have... :)

My Mum has a dining set(tables w/chairs), sofa set(2-seater + 2x1-seater), coffee table, 2 side table + 2 stools w/pearl finishing. Also has a alter, but don't think that one can re-use right?

My Mum has a dining set(tables w/chairs), sofa set(2-seater + 2x1-seater), coffee table, 2 side table + 2 stools w/pearl finishing. Also has a alter, but don't think that one can re-use right?

:D all ebony.... :)

sofa set(2-seater + 2x1-seater), coffee table, 2 side table = how much? let me know hor thanks :)

dining i bought liao.

2 stools w/pearl finishing = if ebony can consider- whats pearl finishing?

Some pictures on the update..

We managed to get rid of the old furniture le! For a whooping $200!! Initially thought will have problem getting above the $100 mark.. :)

old-1.jpg old.jpg Photo-0153.jpg ....... NOW ...... Photo-0154.jpg EMPTY!!!!

Today I went for a brief meeting with my ID at the house.. for the work going to be done this week.. Saw this being drawn on the wall...

Photo-0156.jpg

That will be the position of my sink...:)

Anyway, the current status being...

We just bought out toilet accessories & lights yesterday. BOUGHT MY CHANDELIER!!!! :) Love it so much!!!!! And bought 2 more crystal lighting (I call it the chandelier's baby sister) one for foyer, another for the sofa side.. that's 3 dosage of happiness.. :D Also the basin and stuff, I like the donut basin I chose for my MBR toilet.. Total damage = $1990 :deal:

:jawdrop: all ebony.... :jawdrop:

sofa set(2-seater + 2x1-seater), coffee table, 2 side table = how much? let me know hor thanks :notti:

dining i bought liao.

2 stools w/pearl finishing = if ebony can consider- whats pearl finishing?

meaning. the top surface of the stool have design one.. and the design is actually made of shell (like called pearl finishing i think) i'll take the pictures and load it..