Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
warderz

Autumnz Palace

Hi neighbour, just to check with you regarding the place where you purchased the dining set and the rest. Where is it actually located? Like ur dining set a lot as it suits the concept of my flat. :good::P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi neighbour, just to check with you regarding the place where you purchased the dining set and the rest. Where is it actually located? Like ur dining set a lot as it suits the concept of my flat. :P:)

CELLINI @ Furniture Mall !!

I love my dining set alot. hiam hiam got to let go, cos it's pretty big (scare cannot fit), luckily my ID smart, found a way to put it in. :good:

CELLINI @ Furniture Mall :(

I love my dining set alot. hiam hiam got to let go, cos it's pretty big (scare cannot fit), luckily my ID smart, found a way to put it in. :curse:

wheres this furniture mall ah? :jail:

Finally solve my FSM problem.. Decided to use Master Gan after couldn't get Christine. So far so good, he's very helpful.. :)

He'll be coming this Sunday to see my house, so far, he has given a nod to start reno work on 6th!

Time to start throwing those old furniture le..

FIL coming to help us take back the TV + our two precious bean bags. The rest (cheap stuff frm IKEA) we'll be keeping them in the storeroom until the reno complete.. I think nobody will take ba.. :dancingqueen:

So far, status being..

ID had liase with the electrical guy.. On where the point is, where to put what & stuff.. WITHOUT ME. then say everything settled, the guy will know what to do.. Give the trust, let's see how it turn out.. I feel so unease... :dunno:

The ID chase me whole day to try to fix the air-con piping date. i dunno anything on that. One side, air-con guy said the piping is best done after the electrical work done, but ID said wanna do the same time. :dancingqueen: Finally, ID said to give him the contact of the air-con guy, they will liase themselves. AGAIN... WITHOUT ME involved... unease double liao.. !!

Oh dear...I will feel quite insecure if I don't know where those points are going to be. :) Will have one thousand and one what ifs in my mind if I were you. But then, you sounded so cool about it so all the best to you, my dear!:sport-smiley-004:

Wa.. then the $$ that goes into the reno abit sayang leh...

How come dun stay there leh?

oh, we haven't customary yet lor so want to maintain the house as new as possible lor. if always stay there then sooner or later will become old liao. :(

autumnzy red and black my fav combination..but my hb always say my taste very "fierce" not everyone can accept.. !!

As long as you are comfortable.. after all you and your hubby will be the ones staying there most of the time :).

Oh dear...I will feel quite insecure if I don't know where those points are going to be. :help: Will have one thousand and one what ifs in my mind if I were you. But then, you sounded so cool about it so all the best to you, my dear!:)

Initially I'm not agreeable, but my Hubby said.. You spend so much to get his service, then trust him.. (or test him). If you still have to do everything yourself, then might as well get a contractor.. :notti:

oh, we haven't customary yet lor so want to maintain the house as new as possible lor. if always stay there then sooner or later will become old liao. :notti:

Oh.. you are only moving in after customary.. hmm.. me also haven't go through customary also.. But me moving in first. :)

I got the same dining table and chairs!! heh i thinhk alot of pple have that dining table :)

ALOT.. cos it fits the modern theme ma. And the price affordable... :jawdrop:

autumnzy red and black my fav combination..but my hb always say my taste very "fierce" not everyone can accept.. ;)

fierce meh? I always find the black + red combo very classy... Manage to psycho my hubby into thinking so too.. Cos we have a common point, we dun like contemporary look... So only resort (he like) and modern (I like)..

But after viewing a few resort showcase, he agree with modern! :yamseng:

Hi Diva, I think red & black is very modern & nice! Plus white too! :)

Mine is grey.. I used it as a connecting point between the black and red lor..

As long as you are comfortable.. after all you and your hubby will be the ones staying there most of the time :).

Ya.. that's very true...

In fact, initially we were met with alot of objections from Hubby's parents when we tell them our theme is red + black. guess they were not accustom to having such bold colours house.. Luckily, both of us feel our feeling should get priority, since we are staying there.

Cost added again! :dribble:

Initally, Hubby's friend's electrical guy quote us $700 to do all the electrical stuff.. Now, after viewing our house, say need to change alot. So quoting us $1000+:yamseng:!!

:drunk::D:D

Now getting another guy for quote... :( Dunno in time or not...

Anyway, on the FS matters..

Master Gan had came & see.. Mostly no problems ba, except for the kitchen, where the stove face the basin.. cannot. And my kitchen CANNOT BE RED! :yamseng: White & Green was given for the kitchen cabinet. And I have no choice but to take white. (Green kitchen? No way! Mine is modern leh.. not retro.. :dribble: ) and the basin still have to discuss with ID to see how to fix it..

MBR colours was changed from fuchia to purple, study room colours was change to blue... The rest (thank god) remains unchange...

Only the start, so problematic.. Hope everything will be smoothen out once the hacking starts :(

Edited by autumnzy

Cost added again! :yamseng:

Initally, Hubby's friend's electrical guy quote us $700 to do all the electrical stuff.. Now, after viewing our house, say need to change alot. So quoting us $1000+:yamseng:!!

:dribble::dribble::drunk:

make sure they dont tap here and there...all wires should run all the way from mcb to your sockets.

Hi dear autumnzy, check out in my t-blog on the latest update on my 1st day of reno works!:sport-smiley-004: