Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

2 hours ago, brightsun said:

Could you please share all Taobao link of the stuff you bought? Thank you.

@brightsun We ordered a total of 3 batches of stuff from taobao so far which is honestly too many to list all the links for. If there's something(s) in particular that you want the link for, just let us know which it is!  :)

Edited by kingandbin

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

3 major things that caught my eye.

1. That herringbone feature wall in the toilet! Super super super love!

2. You guys ordering pole system wardrobe from taobao?! Please please please review that when it arrives. :good:

3. We also got the hitachi French series too, but 4 doors one. I like that the doors open up in the middle with very little partition. Provides ample storage space.  

Hello, wld you please kindly share contractor E's contacts? Thanks in advance. If possible, pls also send me the list of things included in the $21k quote.   Email: rickwcc@hotmail.com  

King&bin, Could you please pm the link for the TB kitchen pull out cabinet?

thinking of modding one of my kitchen Bottom cabinet that is casement door with one so as to fully utilize the unused upper space.

On 9/16/2016 at 1:45 PM, YellowStranger said:

3 major things that caught my eye.

1. That herringbone feature wall in the toilet! Super super super love!

2. You guys ordering pole system wardrobe from taobao?! Please please please review that when it arrives. :good:

3. We also got the hitachi French series too, but 4 doors one. I like that the doors open up in the middle with very little partition. Provides ample storage space.  

Hehe thank you! Took quite a bit of brainstorming and research before we decided on smth which could match with the toilet's current tiles and still look pretty :) it's bin's current favourite part of the house! 

Yup, planning on doing up the pole system in our spare bedroom to keep the mbr somewhat spacious. Okie will do a review when it's installed :lol:

We were initially set on getting a two-door bottom freezer fridge but fell in love with the French doors series! Had already told our contractor to leave space for a 700mm fridge so thankfully he left enough allowance for us to squeeze this larger sized model in! Great that the Hitachi fridges are not too wide. 

Yours is the 4 door model? If I'm not wrong it's pretty big! Loads of storage space. Shiok

Edited by kingandbin

Hello there!

I had been guessing the contractor E is the contractor E I am engaging soon. 

He told me indeed he is the one doing your house. ;)

May I ask where is the best place to get  the electronics items? 

Can u also share with me the price of the oven?

On 9/19/2016 at 10:26 PM, Changbp said:

King&bin, Could you please pm the link for the TB kitchen pull out cabinet?

thinking of modding one of my kitchen Bottom cabinet that is casement door with one so as to fully utilize the unused upper space.

Sure @changbp, I've sent the link over :) have always admired the diy work done for your home (such as the shoe rack bench!) and would love to see how this modification turns out too! 

2 hours ago, kingandbin said:

Sure @changbp, I've sent the link over :) have always admired the diy work done for your home (such as the shoe rack bench!) and would love to see how this modification turns out too! 

Thanks, I received your Pm. I was actually refering to the pull out wire basket and condiment rack.

but it's ok, I looked up the excel link you provided and compared with Ikea's utrusta wire basket. i think their price is pretty ok considering the quality looks better

From the pictures, Excel has 2 versions, I think the quality of excel slider mechanism(even the cheaper one) is somewhat Ikea utrusta could not match, thus the huge price difference. 

i should also mention your contractor definitely did the right thing to wait for your own purchase internal racks to arrive before they start as they need to measure physical item and build the cabinet carcass width to suit. 

My situation is different, carcass already done, trying to find else something else to suit. Dimensions is critical. Most likely it will have to be Ikea, since mine was customed to Ikea door fronts.

Edited by Changbp

On 9/17/2016 at 0:41 PM, Rickwcc said:

Hello, wld you please kindly share contractor E's contacts? Thanks in advance. If possible, pls also send me the list of things included in the $21k quote.

Hello @rickwcc, have sent you a PM instead. Some lurking contractors or ids might take the opportunity to add your email to their mailing list so I'd suggest to keep your email address hidden for privacy :)

Edited by kingandbin

2 hours ago, kingandbin said:

Hello @rickwcc, have sent you a PM instead. Some lurking contractors or ids might take the opportunity to add your email add to their mailing list so I'd suggest to keep your email add hidden for privacy :)

Thanks for the advice !

On 9/21/2016 at 2:48 PM, Starrain said:

Hello there!

I had been guessing the contractor E is the contractor E I am engaging soon. 

He told me indeed he is the one doing your house. ;)

May I ask where is the best place to get  the electronics items? 

Can u also share with me the price of the oven?

Ohh how did our home get into your conversation? Hahah and does this mean your reno will commence soon? Exciting!

We contacted a few neighborhood stores and also Jerome from Renotalk. In the end, we bought our electronics from Everjoint in AMK. All the items we bought were cheaper than others' prices but not the oven (I forgot to check on its price properly)! Was slightly overcharged for it.

Will PM you its price @Starrain  :sport-smiley-018:

• Like 1

Hey thanks for your reply!!

I was just guessing it was him from the way you described him when u are sourcing for a contractor. 

Then when I went down his office chit chat and talk about the herringbone patterns then I remember your bathroom, so I asked him.

And yes, collecting keys soon!! :D