Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Personal preference.

Same for Blk 91, but i think kitchen not really white, its the same colour as common toilet.

The tiles for my 4-room kitchen and common toilets are a bluish tone.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
The tiles for my 4-room kitchen and common toilets are a bluish tone.

Thank you all for the info on the tiles colours...

Btw, sakae, you did quite a few area on cement screeding ya? or did i see wrongly? i wana do it on my floor, simply raw and the ID firm says i can get arrange with HDB to provide them the cement...then i can save $$ on the cement. is that right??

sigh, this saturday cannot join THUM cos we're going down expo AGAIN to check on ID lor cos last week went there few hours only, not enough. hehehe.

Did anyone pay deposit to any ID firm without gettting keys yet?

Thank you all for the info on the tiles colours...

Btw, sakae, you did quite a few area on cement screeding ya? or did i see wrongly? i wana do it on my floor, simply raw and the ID firm says i can get arrange with HDB to provide them the cement...then i can save $$ on the cement. is that right??

sigh, this saturday cannot join THUM cos we're going down expo AGAIN to check on ID lor cos last week went there few hours only, not enough. hehehe.

Did anyone pay deposit to any ID firm without gettting keys yet?

Yupz...thanks guys for sharing...I have also looked up a few companies. But waiting for 2 more to reply me with quotation before deciding. But inclination is towards Idealhouse and Intradesign. Cissern will only reply me next week.

Ok..thanks! I try to read up to see if I can find any information. Personally, depending on how far you are away from your TV. Mine currently both 32 inch, just nice for my room and living room. But think it may be a little small for the next living room as the sofa is going to be quite a distance away.

Cash and carry can..but the box will be way too big for public transportation. Without pillon, I can only take up to 26inch lcd. 32inch..wah cannot liaoz..imagine a bulky parachute behind me..somemore plus pillon..haha..want to bring home yourself, better to have a car....

Haha sohzai, of course lah...just kidding. Ok, now...I know some of you got car, can borrow me? Hehe....just kidding, sure very jam to Suntec one...sianz...anyway, I have those lugging trolley, can strap the box and pull to the taxi stand at least ba...

Hmm...I think should go for 37"....probably Sharp Aquos....see how...scarli ended up empty-handed from the PC show... :dunno:

Hmm...I think should go for 37"....probably Sharp Aquos....see how...scarli ended up empty-handed from the PC show... :dunno:

Hello all :)

noted: If we are done by 6pm we would like to report -- this would happen sometime end of this year - we havent gotten our keys yet -- in Aug I suspect. -- and wine sounds good!

Hmm When is the PC show.. pardon me huh -- so completely new to these things

Just out of curiosity, hmm.. I suddenly realise.. very few of us -- I think only two so far staying at blk 90 right? The rest of the community stays at blk 89 and 91?

http://haemoglobin.multiply.com/photos/alb...hse_unrenovated

i stay in blk 91. 4room.

dono if all the kitchen and toilet wall tiles are of the same color. these pictures are taken before my hse was renovated. hope it givesu a rough idea of wat to expect.

Thanks!!

Haha sohzai, of course lah...just kidding. Ok, now...I know some of you got car, can borrow me? Hehe....just kidding, sure very jam to Suntec one...sianz...anyway, I have those lugging trolley, can strap the box and pull to the taxi stand at least ba...

Haha..if I can pillon you with the TV, think we can go join UK funfair..got circus there right? :D

Anyway, think they usually provide the trolley if you collect it then. Hm...think dellivery also usually free..why not let them do the work? cause they deliver to you, you can open, plug in and check immediately, at the show, you cannot check, any defects/ pixel problems would be frustrating...

Just out of curiosity, hmm.. I suddenly realise.. very few of us -- I think only two so far staying at blk 90 right? The rest of the community stays at blk 89 and 91?

we are from 90 too :)

Thanks!!

Haha..if I can pillon you with the TV, think we can go join UK funfair..got circus there right? :D

Anyway, think they usually provide the trolley if you collect it then. Hm...think dellivery also usually free..why not let them do the work? cause they deliver to you, you can open, plug in and check immediately, at the show, you cannot check, any defects/ pixel problems would be frustrating...

I agree - its better to let them do the delivery because if anything happens during that time, they will be responsible. Suay suay you hand carry yourself and drop it or something, they will only be too happy that they have one less warranty to honour.

Hello all :)

noted: If we are done by 6pm we would like to report -- this would happen sometime end of this year - we havent gotten our keys yet -- in Aug I suspect. -- and wine sounds good!

Hmm When is the PC show.. pardon me huh -- so completely new to these things

Hi, happygirl, me from Blk 90 also! U got ur unit from Jan Ballot? Me too! Can PM me your unit?

Hi, anyone here uses Orangecube? I got quote from them last wk at the expo abt 38K... found them quite good..any comments?

we are from 90 too :)

I am from 91. Realised the public floors and walls are getting dirtier. The areas at the letterboxs are also getting worse. Hope something can be done to improve.

If not, our new blocks will be "old" blocks by year end.

Though its an established estate, surely some thing can be done. More washing? hahaa :sport-smiley-003:

Hi, happygirl, me from Blk 90 also! U got ur unit from Jan Ballot? Me too! Can PM me your unit?

Hi, anyone here uses Orangecube? I got quote from them last wk at the expo abt 38K... found them quite good..any comments?

Hi pongy

Maybe u wanna ask for comments from the main forum? Cos not everybody visits the TH thread. So maybe others out there can share with you their comments. :)

Hi pongy

Maybe u wanna ask for comments from the main forum? Cos not everybody visits the TH thread. So maybe others out there can share with you their comments. :)

Yupe okie..thanks! :yamseng:

hi

i done only cement for my feature walls and master toilet.

for cement flooring, HDB can do FOC but that is more suitable for laying of laminate or parque on top, cos there is no finishing on top to protect the cement.

its advisable to use better quality cement if you intend to use them as flooring and remember to use sealant to protect the floor. as with the nature of cement, they will crack over time. if you like the effects be very nice. otherwise :bangwall: if you doing whole house cement, its best to get more workers so you can complete everything within a day or else it will end up different colour patches.

i've only got contact for aircon, electrical, false ceiling. pumpling and carpentry. they might not be the cheapest in town but long lasting workmanship is more important than cheapest price. do PM me if you need any of the contact.

:yamseng:

Hey oda!

Do you want to own a free plasma TV? Check out the following and get your creative juices flowing! :notti:

http://panasonic.asia/viera/win_a_plasma/index.html

Edited by countrylover