Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hihi everyone!

Enjoyed meeting all of you yesterday..and gotta thank khriz, angeline and jule for playing such good hosts! :)

sorry had to leave early..but it was nice knowing all of you..hehe

Hi everyone, nice meeting all of you at Khriz's house....

Special thanks to the organizers for pulling off a wonderful event.....

Edwin Koo & Hilda Sum

Hi guys!

So happy to see that our gathering pulls thru so well, and we managed to lou hei together and take that 'class photo'!!

Can't thank you guys enough for your participation; this is a good start for the new year and I hope we can bond closer and closer for many years to come! (After all we have to stay here for at least 5 years, isn't it?? Hehe...)

I don't have alot of photos, but the class photo is on facebook already. Will try to upload here as well... ;)

Hi guys!

So happy to see that our gathering pulls thru so well, and we managed to lou hei together and take that 'class photo'!!

Can't thank you guys enough for your participation; this is a good start for the new year and I hope we can bond closer and closer for many years to come! (After all we have to stay here for at least 5 years, isn't it?? Hehe...)

I don't have alot of photos, but the class photo is on facebook already. Will try to upload here as well... ;)

Thanks for organizing Khriz, it was nice meeting up with all the fellow neighbours...

Especially the "bridging" Lo Hei ...that was fun.

Thanks for organizing Khriz, it was nice meeting up with all the fellow neighbours...

Especially the "bridging" Lo Hei ...that was fun.

We had a good time meeting THUM members too! 3 CHEERS to Khriz & Angeline... Looking forward for such activities again. :dancingqueen:

heard someone jumped from block 90 last evening. 2nd case liao :bangwall:

Yup, I chanced upon it too on my way home. Saw police barricades and the tentage where the body is supposed to be. Very sad... :(

My mum heard from someone at Blk 90 that it's an auntie staying on 4th level. Not too sure which level she jumped from though.

Btw would like to update that HDB finally changed my WC last weekend. So far so good...no more backflow problems!

Read that the old Hawker Centre (blk 1, 2 & 3) will be closed for upgrading from 1 Mar.

Heard from the carrot cake/porridge stall auntie that she will open her stall during 1st March secretly...hehe...maybe the contractors not demolishing her stall yet on 1st March ba...

Btw would like to update that HDB finally changed my WC last weekend. So far so good...no more backflow problems!

Mine just changed today...so far no problem after big business.....so how long did you wait for the silicone to dry? the contractor said 2-3 hours to dry...also he said cannot use soap water to wash the toilet floor for 2-3 weeks...issit true? :dunno: