Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

jule and predaking, what are the prices of diff switches.. i'm hunting for some too.. Just wanna know the range so i won't be a carrot. Thanks in advance

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

well, u can pay a bit more for the contractor to do the screeding so that everything will b leveled...tat's how i decide to do it since i don't trust hdb to do a good job

well, u can pay a bit more for the contractor to do the screeding so that everything will b leveled...tat's how i decide to do it since i don't trust hdb to do a good job

Ya, our screeding also done by ID, better quality control.

Hi Jule,

Have you moved in? Mind if I (and my wife) drop by your home for a visit sometime this week or next week? :jawdrop:

if you want to spary paint the door need to get it done before any expensive or fixture is up. cos they need to dismantle the whole door and cart it back to factory to do... perhaps someone can get it done on the spot but mine was otherwise.

there's one at level 8 with painted metal gate& door in matt grey.

Edited by HOME2BE

Dunno if anyone wanted extra parts:

1) extra door (from bedrooms w keys & toilet)

2) basin with leg + cold tap x 2 sets

3) shower mixer x 2 sets

4) metal gates

All from HDB. Willing to let go at affortable prices. Please PM me, thks!

Hi Jule,

Have you moved in? Mind if I (and my wife) drop by your home for a visit sometime this week or next week? !!

Of cos you and ur wife are welcome. But Heee.. oda, we just started renovation.. will invite you guys up when there's more stuff up ? Now the floor's not even done yet

Of cos you and ur wife are welcome. But Heee.. oda, we just started renovation.. will invite you guys up when there's more stuff up ? Now the floor's not even done yet

I see...ok, no problem.

How about 'ppbbxhz'? Can we go up sometime this week or next week in the evening for a visit? !!

hihi , would like to check with you all, is the chicken rice at the coffee shop by chinese boss, isit since its has change ar?

E so called original halal chicken rice at the coffeeshop has moved to Clementi and what you have at the coffeeshop now is replica......if you need chicken rice, you get chicken rice from them, nothing to shout about, thus for me, i do not think i will bother to make a trip from my block to have their chicken rice...i will not feel left out :P

E so called original halal chicken rice at the coffeeshop has moved to Clementi and what you have at the coffeeshop now is replica......if you need chicken rice, you get chicken rice from them, nothing to shout about, thus for me, i do not think i will bother to make a trip from my block to have their chicken rice...i will not feel left out !!

Oh is it, i tot the halal chicken rice was not bad. No wonder I saw a banner saying new chicken rice stall opened in the coffeeshop. The other chicken rice stall in the very old coffeeshop (next to the ID, i think is Homemaker) also quite nice.

Oh is it, i tot the halal chicken rice was not bad. No wonder I saw a banner saying new chicken rice stall opened in the coffeeshop. The other chicken rice stall in the very old coffeeshop (next to the ID, i think is Homemaker) also quite nice.

Are you talking about the old coffeeshop directly across the road from our blocks?? Yes that is very good, but some would find it too oily with too much sesame oil. For me I just love it lor...hehe...with dark soya sauce and chilli, both sauces thick-thick one, never mix water like other stalls...yumm... !! :P

yah the chicken rice stall at the old coffeeshop is really value for money, you should also try their soup with YTF parts (YTF = Yong Tau Foo), only S$2....enuff to feel you without the rice and chicken :jawdrop:

sorry been busy to log on. i wouldnt recommend my carpenter to anyone though he did a good job JUST for the spray paint do cos he SUPER slow and not willing to explore things. perhaps you can check with ID or those carpenter that come to fix up the units. see if they do spary paint.

sorry been busy to log on. i wouldnt recommend my carpenter to anyone though he did a good job JUST for the spray paint do cos he SUPER slow and not willing to explore things. perhaps you can check with ID or those carpenter that come to fix up the units. see if they do spary paint.