Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
split

Customary 1 Or 2 Yrs After We Move Into Our House

We've be able to move into our house next month but we'll only be having our ad either next yr or 2009 since we're very broke after we get the house..is it bu ji li?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
AD = Actual Day Wedding / Customary...

Split, We also move in be b4 our AD... dunno if bu ji li anot. Juz that i knew many young couples also like that...

meaning, you are moving as a "un-married, soon to marry couple".

nothing wrong with that.

me n wifey are married, but still stay in different places cos our house not done up yet. nothing wrong also.

We've be able to move into our house next month but we'll only be having our ad either next yr or 2009 since we're very broke after we get the house..is it bu ji li?

The only thing I can think of is that you should buy a new bed in 2009 for the wedding ceremony. For wedding's 'an-chuang', you should use a brand new bed, don't use the current one that you are sleeping on.

actually some fs master say no need to get new bed. Just get a brand new mattresscover can liao. maybe he is the new fashion kind? :D

new bed is a must for newly married couples. cannot use 2ndhand beds...

This one I also got ask Master Gan.. Cos we are stuck in a situation where by.. now we move house, we need a bed. Hubby got the Serta Louisana bed. Cannot be we use 2 yrs, and chg a new bed right? We expect to be sleeping in that bed for the next 10yrs leh!:D!

So we called Master Gan.. He said, after ROM, considered marriage le. He got give us a date for an-chuang when we move in.. During the customary, just get a new set of red bedsheet, pillow case and all those stuff can le.

actually some fs master say no need to get new bed. Just get a brand new mattresscover can liao. maybe he is the new fashion kind? :)

Can also, that's what I did, but if can change new bed will be best lor. Since the topic-starter's flat will only be available in 2009, then s/he can plan first lor, just buy a cheap one from Ikea or what.

This one I also got ask Master Gan.. Cos we are stuck in a situation where by.. now we move house, we need a bed. Hubby got the Serta Louisana bed. Cannot be we use 2 yrs, and chg a new bed right? We expect to be sleeping in that bed for the next 10yrs leh!:D!

So we called Master Gan.. He said, after ROM, considered marriage le. He got give us a date for an-chuang when we move in.. During the customary, just get a new set of red bedsheet, pillow case and all those stuff can le.

Actually can also put your Serta mattress in the guest room lor, if you bear to. Then I think you will have alot of guests coming over to sleep very often...hehe... :)

To get only new set of bedsheet and pillow/bolster cases is the improvised way; the best is to get new ones lor, including the whole bed frame.

BTW I called Master Gan today, think he very busy, never call me back leh... !!

gee thanks for all the reply...if thats the guess will get our fs master give us an an chuan date..den on ad that time just buy new bed cover..thnkx

gee thanks for all the reply...if thats the guess will get our fs master give us an an chuan date..den on ad that time just buy new bed cover..thnkx

get a cheap bed(watever your budget is) for next month's moving in + AN CHUANG.

no 2ndhand beds...

Does the new bed include both the mattress and the bed frame or just the mattress??

:sport-smiley-004:

everything new. for newly married couple.

everything new. for newly married couple.

Thanks for the information

In this case, will have to buy our bed frame later already

Have to lay mattress and slp on the floor for the time being

Thanks for the information

In this case, will have to buy our bed frame later already

Have to lay mattress and slp on the floor for the time being

same case as me....me still looking for brass bed frame.