Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
junye

Semper Fedelis 2007

Wahl, your ID has expensive taste, yah? I didn't even realised that there's a difference between glass and metal skeleton... :sport-smiley-004: BTW, care to share where you got the sofa from? :dancingqueen:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wow seems like your furniture quite high end leh....glass skeleton chandeliers look more class whereas metal skeleton looks tougher.....i've got a metal skeleton chandelier though i like glass ones...but no choice, the one we like doesn't come in glass skeleton...:lol:

Wah glass chairs not cheap leh...some more...feeling like not very sturdy when you sit on it leh.....acrylic chairs you mean like louis ghost kinda chair?? Not cheap .....why didn't you look for dining tables that comes with chairs?? Prices will be a lot cheaper.....but of course, if you are looking for more designer-like stuff, then it's yi fen qian, yi fen huo lor....

Wow seems like your furniture quite high end leh....glass skeleton chandeliers look more class whereas metal skeleton looks tougher.....i've got a metal skeleton chandelier though i like glass ones...but no choice, the one we like doesn't come in glass skeleton...:sport-smiley-004:

Wah glass chairs not cheap leh...some more...feeling like not very sturdy when you sit on it leh.....acrylic chairs you mean like louis ghost kinda chair?? Not cheap .....why didn't you look for dining tables that comes with chairs?? Prices will be a lot cheaper.....but of course, if you are looking for more designer-like stuff, then it's yi fen qian, yi fen huo lor....

thnk not exactly the real glass chairs ba. shd be those acrylic ones that look like glass. i thnk if realli glass chair, i wun feel v secure sitting on it :help:

btw, we bot our chandelier from dreams lighting too!! i thot they have quite a nice range there!

glass chairs are nice....but they cost a bomb.

saw them in milleniawalk harvey norman last year.

acrylic ones aint cheap either, i remember they cost around $300+ a piece.

you guys got very exp taste leh :jawdrop:

glass chairs are nice....but they cost a bomb.

saw them in milleniawalk harvey norman last year.

acrylic ones aint cheap either, i remember they cost around $300+ a piece.

you guys got very exp taste leh :P

not us, my ID has high taste!:drunk: he's the one who wanted us to get glass-like chairs!:notti:

Hmmm updates updates.

My mother in law decides to sponsor my washer and dryer and fridge.

You can see the models in ms Vainpot signature.

Our fridge is out of stock in Singapore. Kao.

We bought the dining table and chairs. plus another weird looking chair we intend to use for wearing shoes. hoho.

Think my ID is too busy to help us source for the dining tables and chairs so we decided to look around ourselves.

29th Apr - Saturday

A unfruitful day ms Vainpot thought ; giving the usual "MR Nua is not do enuff research on furniture so there is nothing to see" look to me. I bought the latest edition of Reno mag and chanced upon Life Storey. Hmmm the last time we been there the things there are a bit on the high side. heck just visit there again.

Hmm seems they got 30% sale store wide so we bought a dining table six chairs and 1 more weird acrylic chair to wear my shoes.

I still like their sofas. expensive though (even with the sale on) Comparable to the ones at Funktion i thought.

We didnt buy the ghost chairs in the end. They are super strong and of cos it's branded. 370 a piece. I did like this high gloss acrylic chair from the same brand. but ms vainpot doesnt like. But at least the weird chair we bought also same brand... cost us 174.

haa those ppl interested in acrylic chairs can drop by Life Storey.

so $$$ fly once more.

Ooops still no pictures. There's a reason why i'm known as mr Nua.

The glass walls are up already. Going down my house to snap more pictures of the 1st time chemical washed house.

Ok ok pictures will be up on Monday nite.

Remember to catch the show on 8.30pm next thurs. hosts are ben and quan yi feng. think they got lobang to buy designer chairs at good prices. i wanna see if i can go get some decent study table chairs from there.

Edited by MerCury

oh the weird chair brand is kartell.

super strong. the salesman actually attempted to tear one similar branded chair up by the legs. and it managed to be ok.

GEE. so weird.

oh the weird chair brand is kartell.

super strong. the salesman actually attempted to tear one similar branded chair up by the legs. and it managed to be ok.

GEE. so weird.

:lol: weird chair WEIRD brand too :)

i keep thinking about the Kartell louis ghostchair somehow. haaa. think very nice. if together with the evov living Ito table it will be perfect. haa men are always restricted by the vitamin $$$. haa

dun think ms vainpot will let me change my dining chairs to that though. Already burst the budget liao. hmm maybe i get one ghost chair for my own study chair at my own budget. keke. =D

i keep thinking about the Kartell louis ghostchair somehow. haaa. think very nice. if together with the evov living Ito table it will be perfect. haa men are always restricted by the vitamin $$$. haa

dun think ms vainpot will let me change my dining chairs to that though. Already burst the budget liao. hmm maybe i get one ghost chair for my own study chair at my own budget. keke. =D

Did you walk in to Space Furniture, they have sale...

I am also aiming for the ghost chair but out of budget......I want the clear acrylic.

Sorry for the long hiatus.

Renovation Completed!

Hi, is that the Champ Sofa from Funktion? How much did you pay for it? What is the length?

The Louis Ghost chair is nice, can you still remember the price?