Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ben3555

Bennewhouse

Ya lo nice hor :good: After painting & lighting done, turn on the lights sure very power 1! :sport-smiley-004: Can go take pics & feature them on those home living or home & deco magazine :help:

FSP..Thanks for the compliment...Really hope it will turn out well.. Maybe can see the cove light tomorrow night as meeting ID to talk about carpentry at the house... will update...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

haha toking abt turning on the lights ...my experience ...my contractor come plaster my wall already than i happy happy go paint a couple coats of light grey to it ...than one fine day when i on my fluorescent lights shining up to the wall one ..piangz eh its terribly pokemarked man ...so ..hehe do make sure ur walls are swee swee before u install the lights if not cfm sian 3/4 one

haha

Went Down to OM at Joo Seng yesterday and confirmed the following purchase:

Dining Table - Tempered Glass Top with Stainless Steel/Wood base

22-04-07_1429.jpg

6 of this Dining Chair - Simple design and in Black instead of Brown

21-04-07_1937.jpg

Fnally, a Black 3 seater sofa... decided against a L-Shape sofa as Living Rm quite small and may look congested... Anyway, just nice.. 3 seat for the 3 women in the house.. Me will have my comfy recliner...

22-04-07_1430.jpg

Edited by Ben3555

haha toking abt turning on the lights ...my experience ...my contractor come plaster my wall already than i happy happy go paint a couple coats of light grey to it ...than one fine day when i on my fluorescent lights shining up to the wall one ..piangz eh its terribly pokemarked man ...so ..hehe do make sure ur walls are swee swee before u install the lights if not cfm sian 3/4 one

haha

Hahahaha!:sport-smiley-004: Guess u r not a very good painter :P

Went Down to OM at Joo Seng yesterday and confirmed the following purchase:

Dining Table - Tempered Glass Top with Stainless Steel/Wood base

22-04-07_1429.jpg

6 of this Dining Chair - Simple design and in Black instead of Brown

21-04-07_1937.jpg

Fnally, a Black 3 seater sofa... decided against a L-Shape sofa as Living Rm quite small and may look congested... Anyway, just nice.. 3 seat for the 3 women in the house.. Me will have my comfy recliner...

22-04-07_1430.jpg

Nice :good: So wat's the damage? :help:

Edited by FSP

haha

Wah, must check properly... so u managed to recover?

seen that you had done alot of cove lightings in all the rooms ya? can't wait to see your pics when all the lightings done. must be looking very cozy in the whole house. :sport-smiley-004:

Hahahaha!:help: Guess u r not a very good painter :P

Nice :P So wat's the damage? :good:

Less than $3K.. Good price and the best of all is that they have stock and can deliver within 2 weeks.. if not, will have to wait 8 weeks for delivery.. :sport-smiley-004:

Less than $3K.. Good price and the best of all is that they have stock and can deliver within 2 weeks.. if not, will have to wait 8 weeks for delivery.. :sport-smiley-004:

Lucky u & good price :help:

FSP .... KAM XIA AH!:drunk::P:P:D

hehe

Ben ...best part is my contractor came over took my scraper than happy happy scrap here and there end up i got to repaint so many walls ..again! tamade :notti:

but well ...looks better liao

went to toa payoh todae evening to get some taps for my hse and was so surprised tat the almost the same pattern of tap i saw at poh joo ...selling at like so much lesser at toa payoh ..sianz ...pocket big hole liaoz ....

hi Ben :drunk: dropping by n kpo-ing on ur pics :notti: whoa :P very nice =) got many many false ceilings ah ... i like the sofa u bought :D n we also tinkin of buying reclinable seat ! hohoho ...

am looking forward to c ur completed home pic :P!! ...

Ivory, Against HDB regulation???? Not sure got such ruling leh... My ID proposed building the seat as we have a depression in the shower area..sound like a good idea and so we proceed..Happy with it..Hopefully can take my weight as it is suspended...

Dunno le, we actually wanted a 'block' not suspended, but ID said abt some regulation. My ID is a safe guy, so he tries not break too many rules. :dunno:

Oh, you plastered yours too. How much did it cost? Maybe I can comfort myself with the thought that I couldn't have afforded it anyway!!:wacko:

Yo Homeowner, i'm $1450 poorer plastering my whole house.

ben..

care to share how much u spen on the tempered glass dining table?? :bangwall:

Don't have my receipt with me now but i think it is about $1K+ for the dining table..