Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ben3555

Bennewhouse

If i'm not wrong, tea color mirror are those mirror like copper color tinted....:notti:

Yah... chinaman tea.... not jap tea... :furious:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

More update today.. look like carpentry will only be complete by wed... hopefully all run on schedule as FSM already selected date on 21 may..next available date is mid Jun.. :furious:

Made a major decision today... will have to make some changes to the ceiling and cove light design for my dining area.. After the storage/display cabinet is in, realised that there will not have enought space for those seated between it and the dining table to move.. a tough decision as I really like the current design but for practical reason.. will have to do it.. luckily ID and his contractor will get it done by this week.. new design, U Shape Cove Light.

Took some photo today

The curtain rod installed in both girls room... close-up on the holder design

1-2.jpg2-2.jpg

My shower screen.. only 3/4 completed..one more piece of glass to install..

3-2.jpg

The almost completed kitchen.. soild top will be installed tomorrow..

My own 360 degree view of kitchen:

Picture 1 with View of the sliding door... Picture 2...

4-1.jpg5-1.jpg

Picture 3 - Hood installed..missing cooking hob......Another view..

6-1.jpg7-1.jpg

Picture 4 - pipes and rubbish bin all covered up.. Picture 5 - opposite side with the sink

9-1.jpg10-1.jpg

Close-up of the Rinnai Hood

8-1.jpg

Have been busy with work and checking on the reno..really stressful as moving in on 21 May.. that is only 3 day away... and hopefully..all work will be completed..

Due to space constraint, have to re-do the cove lighting for my dining area.. after further consideration.. decided to do away with the U shape design and goes with this...

Hard at work doing the changes..The storage/display cabinet in the background.... The final design..

2-3.jpg1-3.jpg

Now my 90% completed feature wall and TV console.. the Black Glass and conceal light behind it will be up soon,,, I hope...Close-up of the shoe cabinet

3-3.jpg4-2.jpg

The Storage cum display cabinet.... and a close up view of the Tea=coloured Mirror.. electrician will fix up the spotlight soon...

5-2.jpg6-2.jpg

Now for my girls room..The Wardrobe..both same design... Close up of the coloured glass on the door...

10-2.jpg8-2.jpg

Their study table... and the wardrobe in MBR.. its twin on the opposite side

9-2.jpg12.jpg

For the Kitchen, the solid top has been installed and electrician also put up the lights..

Twin Globes Ceiling Lights..

16.jpg

Some pictures of the kitchen.. still missing one door which will be done so.. nest up will be the Orange Backsplash..should be up by sat..

15.jpg13-1.jpg14.jpg

That's all for now and will post more updates soon.. now, time to pack and get ready for the big move...

Hihi. I got the same Rinnai hood as you...while the ID is still there, get him to get the workers to remove the white sticker on the hood. The sticker is meant to be peeled off.

Gosh ,,, yr house is so beautiful :thumbs up:!

gives me a high end modern n condo feel ...

how much u spent ?

Enci..thanks for the compliment.. Quotation abt $36K excluding electrical/lights. I added doors and study table.

Wah.. your shoe cabinate very nice!! :jawdrop:

How wish I have such nice cabinate. heh~

xinyi... Thanks.. This is not the original position but shifted it here so the front door can open fully.. I also like it very much..

Hihi. I got the same Rinnai hood as you...while the ID is still there, get him to get the workers to remove the white sticker on the hood. The sticker is meant to be peeled off.

Homeowner..Tks for the tip..will check it out.. Need your advise.. I found two containers with grill like opening (i think filled with Charcoal or like material).. Is it for the Hood? If so, where to install? The guys left it in my sink and I blur.. Tks.

Finally decided on the Home Theatre System.. After much consideration, decided to go for a simple system. The main consideration is small speakers and the woofer must be able to fit under my TV console.. My final choice is the JAMO DMR60 and A102 Speakers..

Decent playback and effects for movies but the sound reproduction is excellent for listening to music.. The speaker is in Black Polish Piano finish and will complement the white glossy laminate of my TV console.. especially like the curve design for the speaker..

jamodmr60.jpgjamospeakera102hcs5.jpg

I found two containers with grill like opening (i think filled with Charcoal or like material).. Is it for the Hood? If so, where to install? The guys left it in my sink and I blur.. Tks.

Are you refering to the white tubes? The white tubes are vents for carrying out the kitchen fumes. Not applicable to hdb flats. We can only use the recycling function not the ventilation function, so the contractor kept these aside for me. But, I don't remember my tubes being filled with charcoal or like material. They were empty. Usually the hood contains charcoal filter to absorb odours. Shouldn't the charcoal like material be inside the hood? !!