Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Air

W & P's Airy Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hihi...thanks for all your compliments!! :yamseng:

Storeberry, my curtains are all from Art Living. They did a pretty good job I must say. If you want, I can pm you the contacts :)

Hi I am actually looking for Roman blinds, how much did you get it for? Gotten my strings curtains already... :D

Hi Air, Love ur bar-area! Looks real cosy after the string curtains are put up! :yamseng:

Btw, can ask wer u got ur light at the shoe-cabinet there? It looks like metallic-ball shape... :) Thanks!

Hi I am actually looking for Roman blinds, how much did you get it for? Gotten my strings curtains already... :deal:

hi storeberry, my roman blinds cost me 270m each :)

Hi Air, Love ur bar-area! Looks real cosy after the string curtains are put up! :dunno:

Btw, can ask wer u got ur light at the shoe-cabinet there? It looks like metallic-ball shape... :) Thanks!

Hihi thanks! My bar counter actually all DIY...bought all the stuff from IKEA....can't afford the one that my ID charged so got to look for alternatives hehe...

Oh I got the light at Arcade Lighting at Balestier, costs 50 only...it's kinda like a rattan ball actually :)

Edited by Air

Thanks Lifestyle..looking forward to your completed reno pics too...looking good! :yamseng:

UPDATE:

My furniture came in last week...missing dining table cos stupid novena furniture said they drilled wrong hole in the table frame so got to re-send this week...how can this be when they've delivered this item umpteen times?:dunno:? Waste my time...so now i've got dinig chairs without table :)

Was lucky to have my sofa and coffee table delivered to me on time from Red Apple...Despite that, I would seriously not buy from them again....too much headache....not worth my efforts and trouble...

Just my luck to have ordered my furniture from these trouble-plagued companies.... :)

Progress of doing up our house is crawl...it doesn't help that my hubby is now away on 3 weeks reservist....everything is put to a halt....really hope to have the house done up and move in by Nov...*sigh*

dpp0923gk8.jpg

dpp0924pl9.jpg

dpp0925wr0.jpg

dpp0928hj1.jpg

Edited by Air

hi air found your blog hehe..think i click on the wrong link just now..

realised ur shower area there is no kerb done...so does the water flow out when u shower??

and your kitchen is swing door is it?

hi air found your blog hehe..think i click on the wrong link just now..

realised ur shower area there is no kerb done...so does the water flow out when u shower??

and your kitchen is swing door is it?

Hihi, I think from the pix, it looks as if no kerb but the shower area is actually recessed in so i dun have to wrry abt water flowing out....

I have no door for my kitchen...i think the swing door you are referring to belongs to my toilets...:fire:

Hihi, I think from the pix, it looks as if no kerb but the shower area is actually recessed in so i dun have to wrry abt water flowing out....

I have no door for my kitchen...i think the swing door you are referring to belongs to my toilets...:fire:

is the recessed in level deep enough?? cos as for mine also recessed in but my ID say must do kerb else the water will flow out during shower

is the recessed in level deep enough?? cos as for mine also recessed in but my ID say must do kerb else the water will flow out during shower

I dun think it's very deep but i dun think it poses a problem cos my shower area quite longish....how much your ID charge you for kerb?

I dun think it's very deep but i dun think it poses a problem cos my shower area quite longish....how much your ID charge you for kerb?

$120...is it exp

$120...is it exp

Kinda ex, that time my ID charged me $80 to construct kerb but we took it out cos there's not need for it..try to bargain....anyway construction of kerb nia shouldn't cost too much too..