Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Which Car Are You Driving Now?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ya, blind spot is the killer part. sometimes, you check liao and dont know from where a car can come out suddenly w/o you knowing! 8|

that's the pro with private students. you've to wait much longer than school students. :rolleyes: pass once is still ok for the long wait but imagine fail a few times then how long must you wait?! :dunno:

you keep delaying. :sport-smiley-004: so, when then you can finally get your license? :rofl:

lazy lar, so far away .. only can go on weekend but weekend usually i sleep late 8|

Not true dat pte students gota wait longer for practical...i tink its heng suay...i see quite alot of students waiting up to 3mths for the next practical..quite long also loh. I only waited one mth for my 3rd practical, lol. but for the 2nd practical test, i waited for 3mths. So i guess its luck lor...

Karen is rite. Blindspot is super impt. If nv learn correct techniques while learning to drive, pass liao go out become road hazard.

Air, dun wori...treat it like u r ferrying ur tester to some place. I took 3 times then pass loh, hehe...I always fail at circuit as my steering is s.h.i.t :dunno: Keep calm...u already noe how to drive...u juz have to show it to dat uncle nia. When i finally got my license after 8mths of lessons & 3 tests...yeah!:dancingqueen: No need to kenna honk by stupid drivers already. but, abit miss the days of having 'L' plate. Cos everyone will siam me...lol.

wah, that time just posted the Audi R8, then Singapore held the launch and newspaper and TV ads for the

R8 also appeared..hehe

anyway, the next Japanese King of the Road.... 0-100 in 3.5s :jawdrop:

touching down on Spore roads soon..

20071129203938nh5.jpg

blackai1.jpg

redut8.jpg

Interior very very nice!

interiortr7.jpg

interior2tz3.jpg

love the center dashboard display best, no need to put those untidy meters on the dashboard !!

08.nissan.skyline.cc.1.500.jpg

Read more here, they call it Gozilla's car... !!

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Featu...cleId=123067#14

personally, still think looks abit bulky and boxy...not svelte enough for liking..

but...for it's credentials...heck lah, will get one too if have the dough....hehe

Must send a POSTCARD of this car to Santa liao....hope his sledge strong enough to pull one into the

MSCP !!

apple jie: NISSAN leh!!!

the proudest moment for NISSAN.....

it was born to gun down the continental supercars...step aside everyone....TOKYO DRIFT is here...NISSAN STYLE :jawdrop:

Edited by compassvale

can imagine taking a sharp turn with this baby !! !!

hehe..think the forte of this car is not taking sharp bends...but the sheer power and outright acceleration.

it's pretty big and heavy to be nimble enough for windy roads....but still, the advanced all-wheel drive should render it effortless in corners too..hehe

Like the centerpiece best....

very neat neat....no need to have those gauges/meters to clutter up the interior.

like my fren say, wah liew, put so many end up look like a science lab or powerplant alot of meters to look at....hehe...those ferarris and aston martins where got such things....

we always suan our friends' rides with those cluttery gadgets...hehehe...but no choice wor.....seems like more clutter..the cars go faster wor..haha :jawdrop:

"The centerpiece of the interior is a multifunction display in the dash that Nissan tells us was developed in conjunction with Polyphony Digital, the same company that developed the Gran Turismo video games for the Sony PlayStation.

The multifunction display can be used to monitor engine coolant temperature, oil temperature, oil pressure, transmission oil pressure, turbocharger boost pressure, torque split, throttle position, steering angle and longitudinal and lateral G-force. The display is also a data logger that can be used to improve driving technique and can display an optimal gearshift map for drivers obsessed with fuel economy. "

08.nissan.skyline.cc.2.500.jpg

hehehe...GRAND TURISMO-like display leh..hehe

ok lah...this one will be retirement dream....LAO UNCLE drive SPOTTTKARRR....lol

Edited by compassvale

now we driving SUV, can't take sharp turns :(

very familiar road i.e. CTE exit havelock max can go is 80km/h only

with this i think can go up to 100km/h ;):dribble:

find that nissan cars really getting much better nowadays

compared to the old sunny days really improved leaps and bounds :good: :good:

now if only they'll come out with a hybrid version of the GT :bow: :bow:

i've also liked boxy cars, preferred porsche over ferraris :wub: :wub:

i've also liked boxy cars, preferred porsche over ferraris :dribble::good:

i prefer with a little more curves.. like the Ferrari F430

;)

641.jpg

now we driving SUV, can't take sharp turns :(

very familiar road i.e. CTE exit havelock max can go is 80km/h only

with this i think can go up to 100km/h ;):dribble:

find that nissan cars really getting much better nowadays

compared to the old sunny days really improved leaps and bounds :good::bow:

now if only they'll come out with a hybrid version of the GT :bow::wub:

i've also liked boxy cars, preferred porsche over ferraris :wub::(

yeah...the CG higher, dun go so fast...esp wet road.

me very familiar also...that CTE exit havelock..but there very dangerous....

if the exit car already stop...but u go fast...then while on the left bend see them stopped liao...

may be too late....so always must slow down once approaching the left bend to exit....

wah jie....the 2 boxiest car i sat/drove years years back before they were scrapped, were the 240GL and 940turbo, not mine of cos...

180px-Volvo-240DL.jpg

940turbo.jpg (pics from net)

but I think they were the very definition of BOXY cars last time :D

Porsches ah...always felt that they are the souped up versions of BEETLES leh..u see the silhoutte carefully..really got hints of BEETLE in it one....hehe

after the 240/940, i really got phobia of boxy cars liao...hehehe

even if SUV next time...must get the most non-boxy looking SUVs....

hmm...porsche cayenne not toooooo boxy though...within tolerance...but no $$$...haha

i prefer with a little more curves.. like the Ferrari F430

:good:

641.jpg

same taste! high-5s....

sports cars = curves curves..hehe

Edited by compassvale

Porsches ah...always felt that they are the souped up versions of BEETLES leh..u see the silhoutte carefully..really got hints of BEETLE in it one....hehe

after the 240/940, i really got phobia of boxy cars liao...hehehe

even if SUV next time...must get the most non-boxy looking SUVs....

hmm...porsche cayenne not toooooo boxy though...within tolerance...but no $$$...haha

same taste! high-5s....

sports cars = curves curves..hehe

hey! i have the same feeling that porsches are like souped up beetles.. ha ha ha... its like u hold the middle and stretch the front.. lol...

I was just flipping the papers the other day.. PI $160,000 including COE

SLK_Roadster_01.jpg

Not sure if i was dreaming.. lol.. don't dare to linger on the ad.. heh heh..

hey! i have the same feeling that porsches are like souped up beetles.. ha ha ha... its like u hold the middle and stretch the front.. lol...

I was just flipping the papers the other day.. PI $160,000 including COE

SLK_Roadster_01.jpg

Not sure if i was dreaming.. lol.. don't dare to linger on the ad.. heh heh..

GAM LAH Phantom....we same key! hehe

anyway..this pic is for you

img0064pd6.jpg

still got alot kits we haven't do up yet...will try to find some time to finish them up...

that time stock up alot scared go out of production..haha...

yeah...PIs got bring in.....but think C&C around 180K or so...hmm...

this model very nice...but think it's due for facelift soon also...been around quite a number of years already..

maybe that's why the drop in price slowly..hehe

but be careful with short wheelbase RWD cars hor....in theory RWDs are the best for drifting as it's inherent in the drivetrain..

but short-wheelbase RWD may just SNAP and lose the rear end.....happens to MX5s (that's why alot of MX5s in accidents)

, SLKs and even S2000s.....u get to the point u *thought* would drift...but it doesn't, and you lose the tail, car switch ends....

but RWDs are very satisfying to drive...hehe

Edited by compassvale

GAM LAH Phantom....we same key! hehe

anyway..this pic is for you

img0064pd6.jpg

still got alot kits we haven't do up yet...will try to find some time to finish them up...

that time stock up alot scared go out of production..haha...

yeah...PIs got bring in.....but think C&C around 180K or so...hmm...

this model very nice...but think it's due for facelift soon also...been around quite a number of years already..

maybe that's why the drop in price slowly..hehe

thank you lah.. lol... I remember my first and last kit was a honda NSX more than 15 years ago.. mum threw it away.. ha ha ha.... then never got into kits again.. but that was really a beauty.. black top.. red body... solid.... ha ha ha ha... thats so exciting putting the kits together.. u got airbrush? or u use spray can? i feel that spray method is gives a more metallic look.

C&C $199,888 .... with discounts.. maybe $185 to $190...

For the PI price.. really worth it.. not enough curves though.. and speed is not there.. but wow factor is high up... lol....

sigh.. dunno when can afford.. ha ha...

Don't forget the RX-7 Efini and RX8 for rwd... rx7 efini my all time mazda favourite...

alot of ppl don't know that RWD vehicles takes a bit effort to drive but yes, satisfying.

Edited by Phantom

thank you lah.. lol... I remember my first and last kit was a honda NSX more than 15 years ago.. mum threw it away.. ha ha ha.... then never got into kits again.. but that was really a beauty.. black top.. red body... solid.... ha ha ha ha... thats so exciting putting the kits together.. u got airbrush? or u use spray can? i feel that spray method is gives a more metallic look.

C&C $199,888 .... with discounts.. maybe $185 to $190...

For the PI price.. really worth it.. not enough curves though.. and speed is not there.. but wow factor is high up... lol....

sigh.. dunno when can afford.. ha ha...

wah....we did a couple of NSXs also....will take some pics next time and share with you..hehe

includes a RAYBRIG NSX also..hehe

mr compassvale likes to do cars involving alot of decalwork...spraying external car body for mrs

mrs compassvale likes minimal decalwork...hehe...internal car interior...hehe

either way...we 分工合作 get a whole car done ;)

yeah...the coolness factor is always there for SLK....nowadays see Renaults/Peugeots with those convertible roofs...somehow the wow factor not as strong as the SLK.

mrs compassvale used to like SLK, now prefers Z4/6coupe..hehe

u totally right about RWDs, driver satisfaction is really high...

the thing about AWD/4WD is that, although the performance/safety factor is very high...somehow it NUMBS the machine/ road /driver bonding between the 3 elements....

that's why ferraris, lambos are predominantly RWDs....

even BMWs are called the Ultimate Driving Machine for a reason, they are RWD sedans...hehe

Edited by compassvale

wah....we did a couple of NSXs also....will take some pics next time and share with you..hehe

includes a RAYBRIG NSX also..hehe

mr compassvale likes to do cars involving alot of decalwork...spraying external car body

mr compassvale likes minimal decalwork...hehe...internal car interior...hehe

either way...we 分工合作 get a whole car done :dribble:

yeah...the coolness factor is always there for SLK....nowadays see Renaults/Peugeots with those convertible roofs...somehow the wow factor not as strong as the SLK.

mrs compassvale used to like SLK, now prefers Z4/6coupe..hehe

WAH.... you guys are really the works... lol... must get mrs phantom keen.. lol.. i told mrs phantom to buy me a SLK and i'll be a good boy.. she say that won't happen... because even if i get her a 2 carat diamond.. she also maybe good girl for few months only... ;)

I saw the Peugeot and was thinking abt it.. but the price factor.. just puts me off.. totally not worth it.. sigh.. can't get anything i like for the price ha ha ha ha....

I like the Z4 too but thats last time... now SLK hold a high position..

oh my... the 650c is really another dream of mine.. i had the luxury of sitting in one.. lol.. my client drove me around.. kekekeke....