Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Before And After Marriage

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
What U mean by very good... compare with before marriage ?? I don't think it will be better than that...

i mean maybe before marry, your partner treated you average but after marriage your partner treats you very good. :)

i mean maybe before marry, your partner treated you average but after marriage your partner treats you very good. :bleah:

Will that happen ?? I don't think so...

Will that happen ?? I don't think so...

u sound so pessimistic.. but actually, its the truth...

guys jus tend to take his wife for granted.. after marriage, wife = target board for venting frustrations + doing household chores + providing his meals.. and the list goes on..

last time before marriage, my hubby used to bring me ard shop shop, sightseeing ard spore.. now? ask him to pei me go shopping like asking him to go to die 8|8|

my frens even commented.. before marriage seldom see me turn up for gatherings, after marriage, I seem to be free to entertain frens~ :rolleyes:

Edited by krisietong

u sound so pessimistic.. but actually, its the truth...

guys jus tend to take his wife for granted.. after marriage, wife = target board for venting frustrations + doing household chores + providing his meals.. and the list goes on..

last time before marriage, my hubby used to bring me ard shop shop, sightseeing ard spore.. now? ask him to pei me go shopping like asking him to go to die 8|8|

my frens even commented.. before marriage seldom see me turn up for gatherings, after marriage, I seem to be free to entertain frens~ 8|

haha. last time my friends also commented that i seldom come for gathering but now still improve a bit. :rolleyes: if hubby doesn't want to accompany you then find friends lor. :D but my hubby still will accompany me to go shopping b'cos i also accompany when he needs me. fair... :notti:

however, i believe there's a slight different before and after marriage. the most common one is before marriage used to automatically hold your hands but after marriage you're the one who hold his hands. 8|

:sport-smiley-004: lor. that's why i'm asking lor.

U are still not married yet right... don't worry too much... it's a longggg way... U will get used to it...

U are still not married yet right... don't worry too much... it's a longggg way... U will get used to it...

i ROM liao. :sport-smiley-004:

i ROM liao. :sport-smiley-018:

Yes... I know... they always say... before married open both eyes... after married... close both eyes..

Don't be surprised... a taxi driver in Taiwan once shared with me, before marriage, he never sends his gf home but after marriage, die die also must send her home to visit her parents. He said of coz wat, now is LAO PO, more impt :yamseng:

Anyway, I find the "before-after" compliant quite effective. Eg, my hubby used to carry my heavy bag from the car to my doorstep when sending me home before marriage. When we lived together, he stopped doing it. So I started the "last time you.. now why you don't do it..." Makes sense wat and he started carrying it up and down the stairs again :lol:

Don't be surprised... a taxi driver in Taiwan once shared with me, before marriage, he never sends his gf home but after marriage, die die also must send her home to visit her parents. He said of coz wat, now is LAO PO, more impt :yamseng:

Anyway, I find the "before-after" compliant quite effective. Eg, my hubby used to carry my heavy bag from the car to my doorstep when sending me home before marriage. When we lived together, he stopped doing it. So I started the "last time you.. now why you don't do it..." Makes sense wat and he started carrying it up and down the stairs again :lol:

Wah the taxi driver is a good husband... :yamseng:

Haha I did that too....when we were dating, my fiance used to be very sweet, very loving.....now getting married le, tend to take alot of things for granted....i even told him the sense of security is getting lesser being with him...i dun feel protected at all......then he told cos he thinks i'm quite a tough girl so able to handle alot of things so he didn't think i need much protection.....wah lau...faintz...i told him not to assume. :)

.....then he told cos he thinks i'm quite a tough girl so able to handle alot of things so he didn't think i need much protection.....wah lau...faintz...i told him not to assume. :rolleyes:

Well, if he meant what he said, I think it's a compliment !! but I agree, although gals can be more capable than guys, they prefer to be "yi ren zhi xia, wan ren zhi shang" :lol:

Well, if he meant what he said, I think it's a compliment !! but I agree, although gals can be more capable than guys, they prefer to be "yi ren zhi xia, wan ren zhi shang" :lol:

I agree. No matter how strong a girl is, she always needs a shoulder to rely on.