Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Before And After Marriage

haha. it's the opposite way for us. i'm the one who keep nagging at hubby. he can't stand my nagging. :dribble:

my hubby will nag about all the things that i've done wrong or the incidents that he was not happy with.. nag and nag... really cannot take it..

i cannot nag at him.. cos i really cannot recall the past :good:

i am a happily 'demented' wife.. keke

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
HSH21 doesn't have avatar leh. :)

wa, u reply very fast tat day lor.. i edited my reply lei!! hehe.. :D

Edited by LinDa

my hubby will nag about all the things that i've done wrong or the incidents that he was not happy with.. nag and nag... really cannot take it..

i cannot nag at him.. cos i really cannot recall the past :D

i am a happily 'demented' wife.. keke

bascially, we always nag at each other. :)

haha. it's the opposite way for us. i'm the one who keep nagging at hubby. he can't stand my nagging. :)

same, when i tell my hubby he changed last time he was nicer to me etc etc, then he say i oso change, if i dun nag so much, he wouldn't have change..

but our nagging is like concern which is good ma, their change is for the worse like not so loving..

wa lau, wait till one day i decide not to show him any more CONCERN and stop nagging lor..

then maybe he will worry but by then too late le!! :D

wa, u reply very fast tat day lor.. i edited my reply lei!! hehe.. :)

:)

same, when i tell my hubby he changed last time he was nicer to me etc etc, then he say i oso change, if i dun nag so much, he wouldn't have change..

but our nagging is like concern which is good ma, their change is for the worse like not so loving..

wa lau, wait till one day i decide not to show him any more CONCERN and stop nagging lor..

then maybe he will worry but by then too late le!! :)

what's "loving" meant to you gals? in what ways? :D

if my hubby often buy me meals when he knows i haven't eaten yet. whenever i want something and he'll try his best to buy for me, most of the time i'll get the things i want. usually, he'll bring me to see doctor when i'm sick. he'll order and carry the food for me when we eat together at foodcourt. he'll always buy me presents on my birthday. are these above meant "loving"? :)

what's "loving" meant to you gals? in what ways? :)

if my hubby often buy me meals when he knows i haven't eaten yet. whenever i want something and he'll try his best to buy for me, most of the time i'll get the things i want. usually, he'll bring me to see doctor when i'm sick. he'll order and carry the food for me when we eat together at foodcourt. he'll always buy me presents on my birthday. are these above meant "loving"? :D

yup, all you mentioned to me is loving..

but my requirements i feel are even more simple..

as long as when we go out he holds my hand, as long as every morning he gives me a morning kiss before he leaves for work, as long as every night before he sleep he give me a good night kiss, i happy le..

but i tell him many times before le, he still don't do it..

long long time ago, think he did all of that for like 2 yrs before it all stopped.. :)

sighs, mine is a bit sad case one la, he's those more practical type lor.. not romantic one.. so lor..

Edited by LinDa

long long time ago, think he did all of that for like 2 yrs before it all stopped.. :)

sighs, mine is a bit sad case one la, he's those more practical type lor.. not romantic one.. so lor..

He doesn't do... U do lor... sometime it is just a matter of showing love... who do also can right ??

May be U should recall why he stop all these... and find a way to let he starts again ??

Edited by HSH21

yup, all you mentioned to me is loving..

but my requirements i feel are even more simple..

as long as when we go out he holds my hand, as long as every morning he gives me a morning kiss before he leaves for work, as long as every night before he sleep he give me a good night kiss, i happy le..

:) you're a woman who like to be kissed. hehe. even your avatar has a sexy lip. :D

Sounds scary leh. :yamseng:

We haven start staying together. Will be doing it soon, i guess staying together will have more gun powder. =/

My case also everything planned by me. But good thing is no complaints to me and follow me everywhere to to do things like furniture hunting. If not sure :P Sometimes, I also very stress and tried, feel like screaming at him.

We ROMed for less than 3 mths, so still too early to say anything. :D

:yamseng:

what's "loving" meant to you gals? in what ways? :D

if my hubby often buy me meals when he knows i haven't eaten yet. whenever i want something and he'll try his best to buy for me, most of the time i'll get the things i want. usually, he'll bring me to see doctor when i'm sick. he'll order and carry the food for me when we eat together at foodcourt. he'll always buy me presents on my birthday. are these above meant "loving"? :P

i think in spore.. most guys are loving in practical ways loh..

for my hubby, he places me at top priority.. he always try his best to provide for my needs.. now, he is doing his best to earn more dough for me to do degree course :P

Sounds scary leh. :P

We haven start staying together. Will be doing it soon, i guess staying together will have more gun powder. =/

My case also everything planned by me. But good thing is no complaints to me and follow me everywhere to to do things like furniture hunting. If not sure :) Sometimes, I also very stress and tried, feel like screaming at him.

We ROMed for less than 3 mths, so still too early to say anything. :P

your ROM period is still "green" (less than 3 mths). hubby and i have ROM for about 3 years liao and now we still quarrel at times. :D

i think in spore.. most guys are loving in practical ways loh..

for my hubby, he places me at top priority.. he always try his best to provide for my needs.. now, he is doing his best to earn more dough for me to do degree course :P

ya, agree. sporean men are loving in practical ways. they think that romantic cannot fill up the stomach and earning more $$$ for the wives is a more practical way. :yamseng:

He doesn't do... U do lor... sometime it is just a matter of showing love... who do also can right ??

May be U should recall why he stop all these... and find a way to let he starts again ??

i got do but after a while all give and no take is..i dun noe..sad??

i oso don't know..

did try hard to recall but cant remember.. :yamseng:

i got do but after a while all give and no take is..i dun noe..sad??

i oso don't know..

did try hard to recall but cant remember.. :yamseng:

Cannot like that.... he doesn't show he loves U... but if U still love him... U can show lor....

Sometime men just show love in other ways...

Cannot like that.... he doesn't show he loves U... but if U still love him... U can show lor....

Sometime men just show love in other ways...

in what ways how they show? :yamseng: