Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Before And After Marriage

hi all, I guess men's thinking that when they work hard and provide a better life for us are being responsible and always neglect other areas, such as showing their affection through their words and actions.

Sadly, men and women are different and so link back to the show "Men from Mars, women from venus". hee

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi all, I guess men's thinking that when they work hard and provide a better life for us are being responsible and always neglect other areas, such as showing their affection through their words and actions.

Sadly, men and women are different and so link back to the show "Men from Mars, women from venus". hee

Not all mens think that way.

haha... just to share that my hubby feels embarassed to hug and kiss (briefly) in public... the most is just hold hands. but now he has changed... he can hug me in front of people and kiss me (quick one, like less than 3 sec type) in front of people... i tend to feel that it's due to me that he has changed. hahaha.

anyway before and after marriage, i do notice that things have sort of changed. we are not so lovey-dovey when we are outside. last time, when not married yet, we stick v close to each other man. now, it's more like we have found a comfortable distance from each other in public. and give each other space to breathe, interact as "friends" etc..

and at home when we are alone in bedroom then we express our love in more intimate ways lor. hah.

somehow i am very comfortable with this arrangement... even though now we are not so openly loving in public. but i feel that our love has deepen leh.

Any comments?

haha... just to share that my hubby feels embarassed to hug and kiss (briefly) in public... the most is just hold hands. but now he has changed... he can hug me in front of people and kiss me (quick one, like less than 3 sec type) in front of people... i tend to feel that it's due to me that he has changed. hahaha.

anyway before and after marriage, i do notice that things have sort of changed. we are not so lovey-dovey when we are outside. last time, when not married yet, we stick v close to each other man. now, it's more like we have found a comfortable distance from each other in public. and give each other space to breathe, interact as "friends" etc..

and at home when we are alone in bedroom then we express our love in more intimate ways lor. hah.

somehow i am very comfortable with this arrangement... even though now we are not so openly loving in public. but i feel that our love has deepen leh.

Any comments?

Good ! :D:rolleyes::dribble:

hi all .. I choose to marry Indonesia woman as my wife instead.

Hahaha

indonesia woman?? :rolleyes: i don't have a good impression about them.

opps.. I am gulity of laying hand on my hubby instead :dribble:

i also always beat my hubby. :D

wah your hb sounds like the gals who usually react that way. get angry drama etc etc

Perhaps u 2 can talk about it as to why both of you reacted that way. why his reaction is causing you stress, and why u wanted to talk about it when he is not upset.

becoz i belive it takes both hands to clap.

if the situation is so stressful n serious until u can consider divorce, why not let him know? how deeply affected you are by all these? i think this warrent serious attention.

however hor..if he insisted on tagging along etc etc, why not react the following manner?

1. more drama - break down n cry VERY loudly (ppl usually preceive the guy is the one who bullied the gal)

2. turn a deaf ear and lure him to the less people places

3. say u are sorry and give him a very surprise hug

Haha ... actually you're not the first one to say that he behaves like women. My friends and sister made the same comments and they would say that usually they are the ones who behave that way while their husbands and boyfriends acted the way I did.

I've talked to him many times about it but he doesn't change. I've given up talking to him about any situation because nowadays, not only does he not admit that he's wrong, he would flare up in anger or say,"I don't want to talk to you about it." and leave the house.

I'm not the type to admit I'm wrong when I'm not. It'll only make him feel that I'm really wrong.

I'm just waiting for that day when I'm totally sick of all these and am brave enough to find a lawyer for a divorce.

Any comments?

haha.. anything that works is a great arrangement.. happy that both of u found balance in that sense.. :good:

i still like it to at least hold hands in public still ma, like he worry abt me getting lost so hold my hand..

but i don't really fancy all the hugging and kissing in public la, so er xin.. sometimes i sit mrt, got those couple overly lovey-dovey really makes me puke lor!! there was once, this guy standing in front of me during morning peak hours so crowded hugging the gf nevermind, still go pinch her waist fats.. YUCKS!! wa lau, **** gross.. :bleah:

indonesia woman?? :bow: i don't have a good impression about them.

i also always beat my hubby. :sport-smiley-004:

i have worse impressions of woman from china though..

'ta shi ai, ma shi deng'.. haha.. :P

Haha ... actually you're not the first one to say that he behaves like women. My friends and sister made the same comments and they would say that usually they are the ones who behave that way while their husbands and boyfriends acted the way I did.

I've talked to him many times about it but he doesn't change. I've given up talking to him about any situation because nowadays, not only does he not admit that he's wrong, he would flare up in anger or say,"I don't want to talk to you about it." and leave the house.

I'm not the type to admit I'm wrong when I'm not. It'll only make him feel that I'm really wrong.

I'm just waiting for that day when I'm totally sick of all these and am brave enough to find a lawyer for a divorce.

i always feel men right, the more love u show them, the more they take u for granted.. if u treat them not-so-nice/lousier, they will treat u better lor.. weird analogy but its true..

so now he more lovey and u more cool, that's why maybe he so clingy, y not u try to be lovey n see if he change to the opposite?? just being creative and suggest la.. ;)

anyways, i'm the clingy one oso.. trying to be the not-so-nice/lousier one now to gain more attn from hubby.. hope it works.. haa.. :P

indonesia woman?? :bow: i don't have a good impression about them.

i also always beat my hubby. :sport-smiley-004:

Not all indonesian woman .. lucky I marry and not others...

You always beat your hubby...

then I more lucky .. I never kena beat by my indonesia wife.

i have worse impressions of woman from china though..

'ta shi ai, ma shi deng'.. haha.. :(

haha. ya, 'ta shi ai, ma shi deng'. :bangwall: nowadays, i always automatically hold hubby's hand and he also starts to hold mine. :~

Not all indonesian woman .. lucky I marry and not others...

You always beat your hubby...

then I more lucky .. I never kena beat by my indonesia wife.

you married indonesian woman? :) why? she doesn't dare to beat you lah, of course. you married her to spore mah. :(

hubby knows when i beat him and i'm just play play only. you think i really go and abuse him meh. :P

you married indonesian woman? :wub: why? she doesn't dare to beat you lah, of course. you married her to spore mah. ;)

hubby knows when i beat him and i'm just play play only. you think i really go and abuse him meh. :(

Why ? strange question. Because she is better than other woman that I know lor.

She dun anyhow spend $, she dun crazy for sales. She goes to work like other woman, she take care and love me well and OF COURSE I LOVE more than myself.

I really think you will BEAT your hubby hard.

oops, I also like to clinch my fist and hit on my hb's arm, but play play only. haha..

He says how come he marries a "nan ren po". !!

:(:D:D so most of the local gal like "foreplay" here... not like my wife. Simple, non-creative but it is ok to me. I'm busy with my laptop.

Why ? strange question. Because she is better than other woman that I know lor.

She dun anyhow spend $, she dun crazy for sales. She goes to work like other woman, she take care and love me well and OF COURSE I LOVE more than myself.

I really think you will BEAT your hubby hard.

is your wife a indonesian chinese? :unsure:

oops, I also like to clinch my fist and hit on my hb's arm, but play play only. haha..

He says how come he marries a "nan ren po". :sport-smiley-004:

ya lor, i also just play play with him. but ahnah took it seriously that i really beat my hubby. hahaha. :furious:

sometimes, hubby also sided others instead of me. he said i was the one in wrong. blah blah blah. :sport-smiley-004:

sometimes, hubby also sided others instead of me. he said i was the one in wrong. blah blah blah. !!

Haha mine too! :curse:

I guess guys don't seem to have this notion of protecting the one they love when they have to make a decision between right and wrong...they tend to view things from a more practical POV. So if you are really in the wrong, he will not hesitate to point that out, even in front of other ppl....not that they do it deliberately...just that perhaps in their mind at that point of time, the gist of the situation is to judge who's right and who's wrong...so it's not a matter of siding or not siding others or trying to go against you....rather that they are more inclined towards logical reasoning...and in the course of that, they might inadvertently malu their partner in front of other ppl without even realising it....I hate it too and I have told my fiance to be more sensitive in whatever he say abt me in front of other ppl...i dun like to lose face in front of other ppl!:curse::curse:

Edited by Air