Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Before And After Marriage

i guess its like pawning away yr gold?!? hehe.. i find it even more interesting that people will buy from them lor.. i find a bit uncomfortable not knowing whom the previous owner is. if its a friend selling to me, i still don't mind.. :help:

i saw some limited edition LV bags too. but the cowhide leather had already very darken liao. which means the previous owner had used it for quite sometimes liao. :dunno:

but frankly speaking, if for those people who love branded but find that those in the boutique are very expensive then they can consider these 2nd hand branded shops lor. they're really much cheaper. for example, a new LV wallet which cost $1000+ and they can sell the 2nd hand for at least $700+. :jawdrop:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
a new LV wallet which cost $1000+ and they can sell the 2nd hand for at least $700+. :notti:

i still rather buy a new coach lei.. hee.. :furious:

:jawdrop: i don't like coach brand. i still prefer LV. :notti:

Haha.. But I find it kinda ridiculous to Q to go in to buy a few thousand dollars bag.. Still must Q lor.. :D

Haha.. But I find it kinda ridiculous to Q to go in to buy a few thousand dollars bag.. Still must Q lor.. :jawdrop:

this shows that LV is more popular. haha. :notti:

this shows that LV is more popular. haha. :)

hehe.. then its more common not unique le lei!! but i still love LV lar.. if only i got $$ to buy.. rather buy more clothes first coz not enough clothes to wear lor.. every night before i sleep must think of what to wear if not next morning sure late.. :good:

hehe.. then its more common not unique le lei!! but i still love LV lar.. if only i got $$ to buy.. rather buy more clothes first coz not enough clothes to wear lor.. every night before i sleep must think of what to wear if not next morning sure late.. :dancingqueen:

but LV not cheap, manz! :yamseng: i'm a fan of LV. :D

frankly speaking, i seldom buy new clothes. :sport-smiley-004:

but LV not cheap, manz! :) i'm a fan of LV. :~

frankly speaking, i seldom buy new clothes. :~

singaporeans very rich one lor.. thats why buy LV must Q up.. haha..

i buy at least 2 bottoms, 3 pairs of shoes, 4 dresses and 5 tops a month.. despite that, my hubby says i still always complain no clothes to wear.. haha.. :P

but its good to invest in quality bags la.. just that i find i don't mind spending $50 for one item.. $500 i must think for a long long long time.. :D

Edited by LinDa

singaporeans very rich one lor.. thats why buy LV must Q up.. haha..

i buy at least 2 bottoms, 3 pairs of shoes, 4 dresses and 5 tops a month.. despite that, my hubby says i still always complain no clothes to wear.. haha.. :D

but its good to invest in quality bags la.. just that i find i don't mind spending $50 for one item.. $500 i must think for a long long long time.. :)

haiz, $500 can hardly buy a LV bag lor. maybe there're a couple of shoulder bags which cost less than $500 lor. :notti:

haiz, $500 can hardly buy a LV bag lor. maybe there're a couple of shoulder bags which cost less than $500 lor. :)

haha.. i know la.. $500 maybe can buy one small wallet.. those long wallets cost at least $600++ lor.. bags mostly above $1000.. my $500 was just for illustration purposes.. keke..

ya lor. he's quite sweet at times. sometimes, he has surprises for me on special occasions. !!

he's quite sweet at times. let not say about LV bags. the diamond ring he bought for me already cost him 20k+ liao. :) you got 1 LV already very good liao. which design? :P

Waaa...your hubby very rich.... :) I dun even own a single LV. But my hubby just show sweet appreciation like going movies, let me get off bus before him, help me mop floor, etc....surprised me w a ring when I know he is totally broke.

That's sweet! At least he puts in effort :dancingqueen: I think we should always measure according to what a person has. I mean a millionaire give 100 dollars to charity compared to a poor widow give 100 dollars to charity, you know who is more sincere lah :dancingqueen:

haha.. i know la.. $500 maybe can buy one small wallet.. those long wallets cost at least $600++ lor.. bags mostly above $1000.. my $500 was just for illustration purposes.. keke..

yup, i know it was just an illustration. zz some LV wallets can cost $1000+. i've a multicolor LV wallet and that already $1000+. i don't understand why the multicolor design is always more expensive. i asked the LV salesman and he told me b'cos there's a combination of many colors so that's why so expensive. huh? :yamseng: got logic meh?? :o

Waaa...your hubby very rich.... zz I dun even own a single LV. But my hubby just show sweet appreciation like going movies, let me get off bus before him, help me mop floor, etc....surprised me w a ring when I know he is totally broke.

we don't watch movie b'cos we prefer to buy vcd/dvd to watch at home. there're too many people in the cinema liao esp weekends. zz hubby is in charge of mopping the floor in the house b'cos he said i don't have the strength to do that. :rolleyes:

LinDa..i think u have too many clothes to choose from that is why u dunno what to wear. btw how much did u spend for so many new items per mth?

i only buy new tops/bottoms dresses etc once in a blue moon. ;)

haha, i don't you did not ask that question so that i don't have to go calculate.. i'm a big spendthrift.. despite knowing that i still can't resist evertime i walk past a boutique.. on top of that, there is still my manicures, pedicures, facials, make-up.. :P when i used to work in the super ulu bukit timah plaza, i buy lesser actually, now work in orchard, walk out only is shops shops SHOPS!!

That's sweet! At least he puts in effort :P I think we should always measure according to what a person has. I mean a millionaire give 100 dollars to charity compared to a poor widow give 100 dollars to charity, you know who is more sincere lah ;)

ya lor, yellow, that is so sweet of yr hubby lor.. some stuff cannot be measures by $$ one.. i find its the effort and action that counts.. sometimes buy gifts oso no good ar!! maybe he do something WRONG outside lei?? haha~

yup, i know it was just an illustration. :P some LV wallets can cost $1000+. i've a multicolor LV wallet and that already $1000+. i don't understand why the multicolor design is always more expensive. i asked the LV salesman and he told me b'cos there's a combination of many colors so that's why so expensive. huh? :sport-smiley-004: got logic meh?? :o

we don't watch movie b'cos we prefer to buy vcd/dvd to watch at home. there're too many people in the cinema liao esp weekends. 8| hubby is in charge of mopping the floor in the house b'cos he said i don't have the strength to do that. :sport-smiley-004:

haha.. newer materials mar..new things always more expensive one like lcd/plasma tvs!! :D

me and hubby oso is dvd people.. find that cinemas always too noisy.. then my hubby need english subtitles one.. or else will keep asking me 'what did they say just now har?' coz he can't catch with their slang (he hokkien pai one).. plus more comfy ma.. coz cushy sofa, can pause to take water etc.. hee.. :good:

haha.. newer materials mar..new things always more expensive one like lcd/plasma tvs!! :dunno:

me and hubby oso is dvd people.. find that cinemas always too noisy.. then my hubby need english subtitles one.. or else will keep asking me 'what did they say just now har?' coz he can't catch with their slang (he hokkien pai one).. plus more comfy ma.. coz cushy sofa, can pause to take water etc.. hee.. !!

erm, the LV multicolor isn't a new material leh. it came out quite sometimes liao lor. :bleah: