Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Before And After Marriage

He said is a man's ego thing, cannot always listen to the wife, if not become hen pecked.

You never tell him only men who listen to wives become rich?

I told my husband, he never listens to me, no wonder he's always so poor.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i think all starting relationships, newly-weds or one-in-a-million-good-man will behave that way - the nice u r to him, e nicer he is to u.. but i find usually after yrs of marriage, the rest of the man tend to find anything you say more than 1 sentence is naggy and don't like to share their problems.

and if they do not belong to the 3 categories i just listed right, still super nice to u after yrs of marriage, there is a 4th category, means he is having a affair outside so come back always super nice to u always to make it up to u!8|

we aren't very newlyweds lah. we've been ROM for 2 years plus liao. :) just that hubby is the more appreciated type of man lor. if people treat him good and he'll treat them double good. :bangwall:

:~:) i'd told hubby this before. hahaha. he doesn't believe it! :~

I told my husband, he never listens to me, no wonder he's always so poor.

haha, u are funny! ya, no wonder, he still poor as ever. !!

Korea, u are a lucky woman! But my "great" Hb once said, the better the men treat the wives, the more the wives expect. :)

Edited by whiteivory

Korea, u are a lucky woman! But my "great" Hb once said, the better the men treat the wives, the more the wives expect. :)

ya, agree with your hubby. the more hubby treats me good and the more i expect from him (taking him for granted). haha. e.g, he bought LV bags for me and i tend to be more greedy then expect more LV bags. haha. !!

It will become a vicious cycle but very good for Singapore economy.

Maybe can propose to Govt to do studies, then Govt encourage husband to be good to wife will help to improve economy, create more jobs, etc.... :)

ya, agree with your hubby. the more hubby treats me good and the more i expect from him (taking him for granted). haha. e.g, he bought LV bags for me and i tend to be more greedy then expect more LV bags. haha. :notti:

wa, lv bag!:) so good lor.. i perllini bag my hubby oso nv buy lor..

wa, lv bag!!! so good lor.. i perllini bag my hubby oso nv buy lor..

ya, hubby had bought me quite a number of LV bags liao and 1 wallet. :)

Your hubby so good to you. Even though before proposal you got nothing, but it is after marriage that's important.

Sweet sweet...

ya, hubby had bought me quite a number of LV bags liao and 1 wallet. :yamseng:

he's so sweet.. i 'bu she de' lei.. everytime i will see see see but nv buy.. so far i oni got 1..

Edited by LinDa

Your hubby so good to you. Even though before proposal you got nothing, but it is after marriage that's important.

Sweet sweet...

ya lor. he's quite sweet at times. sometimes, he has surprises for me on special occasions. :)

he's so sweet.. i 'bu she de' lei.. everytime i will see see see but nv buy.. so far i oni got 1..

he's quite sweet at times. let not say about LV bags. the diamond ring he bought for me already cost him 20k+ liao. zz you got 1 LV already very good liao. which design? :)

20k is enough for me to pay off my renovation....

I will heart pain for my lao gong....

today i saw a shop selling 2nd hand LV and gucci bags/wallets. this shop is called madam milan @ raffles place. :sport-smiley-004:

today i saw a shop selling 2nd hand LV and gucci bags/wallets. this shop is called madam milan @ raffles place. :)

i used to work there so do know where that shop is.. thomson plaza got one shop selling second hand branded.. but honestly, i prefer new lei.. hee.. :)

i used to work there so do know where that shop is.. thomson plaza got one shop selling second hand branded.. but honestly, i prefer new lei.. hee.. :)

me too. i also don't like 2nd hand branded b'cos got a type of smell. :P i prefer brand new branded. hubby said want to buy also buy brand new ones. :) i just find such 2nd hand branded shop quite interesting. :good:

me too. i also don't like 2nd hand branded b'cos got a type of smell. :dunno: i prefer brand new branded. hubby said want to buy also buy brand new ones. :jawdrop: i just find such 2nd hand branded shop quite interesting. :help:

i guess its like pawning away yr gold?!? hehe.. i find it even more interesting that people will buy from them lor.. i find a bit uncomfortable not knowing whom the previous owner is. if its a friend selling to me, i still don't mind.. :huh: