Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Before And After Marriage

erm, the LV multicolor isn't a new material leh. it came out quite sometimes liao lor. :jawdrop:

newer than monogram ma.. :dribble:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
newer than monogram ma.. :dribble:

although newer than monogram but still not as new as other latest materials (limited collections). :dribble: but hor, i still prefer the multicolor than the monogram although i've 3 LV bags come with monogram. hubby asked me why bought so many monogram. he suggested me to change to other print. :jawdrop:

although newer than monogram but still not as new as other latest materials (limited collections). :D but hor, i still prefer the multicolor than the monogram although i've 3 LV bags come with monogram. hubby asked me why bought so many monogram. he suggested me to change to other print. :dunno:

ey, yr house got install security system not?? u got so much valuables (so many lv bags and expensive rock) at home, kinda dangerous lor.. can consider doing it like bluberri for peace of mind.. i very kia see one la.. :)

Edited by LinDa

ey, yr house got install security system not?? u got so much valuables (so many lv bags and expensive rock) at home, kinda dangerous lor.. can consider doing it like bluberri for peace of mind.. i very kia see one la.. :)

got people want to steal LV bags meh???? :D:dunno:

got people want to steal LV bags meh???? :D:dunno:

Y not???? They can sell to second hand shops and make a quick buck...some more you got so many....the burglar sure very happy :)

Y not???? They can sell to second hand shops and make a quick buck...some more you got so many....the burglar sure very happy :D

then they should go LV boutiques and steal. hahaha. :dunno:

then they should go LV boutiques and steal. hahaha. :dunno:

LV boutiques difficult mah....security tight...your house not so mah...unless you want to consider installing burglar alarm...hehe.. :D

LV boutiques difficult mah....security tight...your house not so mah...unless you want to consider installing burglar alarm...hehe.. :dunno:

how do you know my house security isn't tight. :) such thing cannot tell mah. :D

got people want to steal LV bags meh???? 8|:rofl:

how do you know my house security isn't tight. :notti: such thing cannot tell mah. :good:

robbers anything valuable oso take one la.. u read the news, coins only they oso wan.. and resale lv is quite popular now lor.. those shops selling resale branded are sprouting like mushrooms!! :D

only u at home to guard not enough la.. bet u petite petite small small size one right?? i tall tall i oso scare when people knock at my door if i'm alone at home lor!! somemore not that i got any valuables at home.. ;) anyways, its for times you are not at home..

Edited by LinDa

robbers anything valuable oso take one la.. u read the news, coins only they oso wan.. and resale lv is quite popular now lor.. those shops selling resale branded are sprouting like mushrooms!! :D

only u at home to guard not enough la.. bet u petite petite small small size one right?? i tall tall i oso scare when people knock at my door if i'm alone at home lor!! somemore not that i got any valuables at home.. ;) anyways, its for times you are not at home..

even got security devices also cannot tell you all lah. :notti::notti:

that day, did you listen to radio a DJ interviewed the lady boss from madam milan (selling 2nd hand branded)? :notti:

even got security devices also cannot tell you all lah. :):notti:

that day, did you listen to radio a DJ interviewed the lady boss from madam milan (selling 2nd hand branded)? :good:

haha.. :)

which radio channel??

haha.. :notti:

which radio channel??

i forgot liao leh. hubby told me b'cos so happened he listened to that radio station. maybe 933 fm. :)

i forgot liao leh. hubby told me b'cos so happened he listened to that radio station. maybe 933 fm. :dribble:

where is mdm milan?? i only come across 2 branded second hand shop before - thomson plaza and raffles place mrt.. dun noe wats their name though.. yr hubby hinting u is it?? if he no job and no $$, can sell yr lv bags.. its a good investment!! haha.. plus lv bags price appreciates twice a yr.. :dribble:

Edited by LinDa

where is mdm milan?? i only come across 2 branded second hand shop before - thomson plaza and raffles place mrt.. dun noe wats their name though.. yr hubby hinting u is it?? if he no job and no $$, can sell yr lv bags.. its a good investment!! haha.. plus lv bags price appreciates twice a yr.. ;)

madam milan is at raffles place lah. :D my hubby is hinting me?? haha, of course not lah. he'll never agree me to sell my LV bags! :) that time, when we were at raffles place and we walked pass madam milan, hubby told me "never learn from others to sell your LV bags, ok"! haha. :D:D:D hubby will get very :D if i were to do so. he said even my LV bags use until quite sometimes liao also cannot sell and just keep them then buy new LV bags. woooow, new LV bags! :notti:

madam milan is at raffles place lah. :dunno: my hubby is hinting me?? haha, of course not lah. he'll never agree me to sell my LV bags! :yamseng: that time, when we were at raffles place and we walked pass madam milan, hubby told me "never learn from others to sell your LV bags, ok"! haha. :P:D:D hubby will get very :D if i were to do so. he said even my LV bags use until quite sometimes liao also cannot sell and just keep them then buy new LV bags. woooow, new LV bags! :dancingqueen:

yr hubby earn a lot lor.. wat does he do, just curious!! :P