Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zacey

Ideas To Hide Mbr Toilet?

sigh! my wiw is next to toilt. if i keep my toilet close, it will stink. If i keep it open, the clothes in WIW will have mould attack. HOW?

Cant seem to find a better & bigger dehumifidier other than those thirsty hippo type

just install a KDK ventilator/exhaust on the toilet window.

all my toilets are installed with ventilators - no smell + dry

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Why keep the toilet close or purposely build something to hide it?

Why not reno the toilet nice nice and keep the door open, at the same time improve air circulation for hygiene purpose.

just install a KDK ventilator/exhaust on the toilet window.

all my toilets are installed with ventilators - no smell + dry

I found some info on the KDK ventilator http://kdk.com.sg/product/vf/sensu.html.

May I know where you bought it from, and how much? Is it easy to install? We dont wish to drill any hole into the toilet wall...

Edited by pebsb

I found some info on the KDK ventilator http://kdk.com.sg/product/vf/sensu.html.

May I know where you bought it from, and how much? Is it easy to install? We dont wish to drill any hole into the toilet wall...

the sensu models are expensive!

i installed normal types in my current house as well as new house.

price depends on size, one of my ventilator is 13inch(large) cost around $110, 8inch ones cost around $70.

But in FS... it is no good for the bed directly facing the toilet... that's why I hide it...

Oh.... no wonder my fren purposely did a walk-in wardrobe to block between the toilet and the bed. Why not ask FS master to consider the humidity of Spore and hygiene requirements? That would affect your health directly.

the sensu models are expensive!

i installed normal types in my current house as well as new house.

price depends on size, one of my ventilator is 13inch(large) cost around $110, 8inch ones cost around $70.

how much did you pay to install the fan?

me looking at getting the 8" ones for both bathrooms but dun know how much it'll cost to install them

and also got to run electricity points for them right?

how much did you pay to install the fan?

me looking at getting the 8" ones for both bathrooms but dun know how much it'll cost to install them

and also got to run electricity points for them right?

contractor take care of it = free installation

1) ask electrician to install "light point" in the toilet near the window

2) need to cut the glass for the exhaust fan.

ummm, then i better ask my contractor if he can do it for me

it's an alternative to installing grilles coz i won't need to open the windows :sport-smiley-004:

sorry TS for digressing so far

actually hor, what is your purpose of hiding the toilet entrance?

if you dun mind maybe you want to consider getting those thick velvet curtain and cover the entrance - a bit like those old cinemas where you go through the velvet curtain to go toilet :D

contractor take care of it = free installation

1) ask electrician to install "light point" in the toilet near the window

2) need to cut the glass for the exhaust fan.

Alamak..already completed my reno......

Alamak..already completed my reno......

then need to get someone who knows how to remove the glass from the window and have it cut.

Hi Mace, if its not too troublesome, could you post a picture of your installed ventilation fan? As for those like me who are thinking of DIY-ing, it'll be invaluable to have an idea of how to install one. Is your toilet window the glass louvre kind?

ummm, then i better ask my contractor if he can do it for me

it's an alternative to installing grilles coz i won't need to open the windows :notti:

sorry TS for digressing so far

actually hor, what is your purpose of hiding the toilet entrance?

if you dun mind maybe you want to consider getting those thick velvet curtain and cover the entrance - a bit like those old cinemas where you go through the velvet curtain to go toilet :notti:

cos my workdesk is right in front of my toilet... so thot of hiding it so that the whole area looks nicer... my sister says at least when frens came in and sit around my workdesk area also feel more comfortable?? haha.. :notti:

think curtains or those roller blinds should be good enough bah

cannot see inside the toilet or the toilet door can liao right?

was discussing with my ID on the various options... he was against the roller blinds and curtains.. for practical reasons. think cos my toilet door's wall is besides the window and it will be kinda ugly and not practical... exact reasons, i also not sure... will ask again.. but i am now trying to jio jio him to do cheap cheap for me using his proposed feature wall design.. hee... :notti: