Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zacey

Ideas To Hide Mbr Toilet?

hi...

as the title indicated, anyone has any creative ideas to hide/beautify the MBR toilet wall with the door to the toilet? one way of doing is to do up a box-up feature wall.. sth like feature wall for bomb shelter... but then, it will cost a bomb... i have thot of using wallpaper.. but then, long term wise... the wall paper will peel as the toilet is prone to dampness...

anyone has any other ideas??? :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi...

as the title indicated, anyone has any creative ideas to hide/beautify the MBR toilet wall with the door to the toilet? one way of doing is to do up a box-up feature wall.. sth like feature wall for bomb shelter... but then, it will cost a bomb... i have thot of using wallpaper.. but then, long term wise... the wall paper will peel as the toilet is prone to dampness...

anyone has any other ideas??? :(

we will be using cabinets/wardrobe to hide it.

I think there's a shop in IMM which sells quite unique doors that can swing and fold at the same time. Allows for customization of the size and pattern. You can choose to print some nice picture on it that will make it look like a painting? Or try attaching a full length mirror?

My feature wall that hide the toilet dors...

msroom1d2hv.th.jpg

The design is outdated.... because have to match back the existing wardrobe left by the ex owner...

hihi...

the idea of the feature wall is good.. but costly.. haiz... i cannot extend the wall out any further to have cabinets/wardrobe due to space constraints... :unsure:

hihi...

the idea of the feature wall is good.. but costly.. haiz... i cannot extend the wall out any further to have cabinets/wardrobe due to space constraints... !!

no matter way way u will do to hide the toilet...... also need to consider the air circulation of the toilet, that is more important.......

Hi, if your toilet door is near the window, then extend your curtain to cover the toilet door. My neighbour did it and it looks neat. Otherwise, just change the door to a nicer one. I think being accessibility is impt.

no matter way way u will do to hide the toilet...... also need to consider the air circulation of the toilet, that is more important.......

but even without something to hide the toilet... the toilet door is always close right ?? The air ciculation mainly are thought the window... not the opening...

we used casement doors to hide the toilet entrance... so the wardrobe area looks like a WIW... i think curtains are quite nice too. can use those velvet kinds for a posh look =)

I used MDF board with a tic tac door to hide the toilet door....costs $780 for everything...

The beam in my MBR is flushed all the way to the toilet door.

U can see from my blog...link is below my signature....

but even without something to hide the toilet... the toilet door is always close right ?? The air ciculation mainly are thought the window... not the opening...

I keep the toilet door opened all the time. Depends on your usage, if you shower and do all kinds of washing there, closing the door will make it stink. My grandparents' place used to be like that.

I used MDF board with a tic tac door to hide the toilet door....costs $780 for everything...

The beam in my MBR is flushed all the way to the toilet door.

U can see from my blog...link is below my signature....

hi,

i cant view your photos.... you have remove them?

not really....... to have good air circulation better to keep the door open...... when mould attack then no matter how nice and expensive u pour on the toilet design then will be useless............

sigh! my wiw is next to toilt. if i keep my toilet close, it will stink. If i keep it open, the clothes in WIW will have mould attack. HOW?

Cant seem to find a better & bigger dehumifidier other than those thirsty hippo type