Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ekardo

Any Satified Customer From Red Apple (imm) ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

both came...but the dining table came in wrong dimension..

the original one was suppose to be 1.5m by 1m, and we changed to 0.9m since our dining area not that wide...but they delivered the original dimension.

the bench and chair also a bit chipped off, the installation man said he can polish next time when they deliver the correct dining table.

Sofa came, slightly chipped at some area, but what the heck, we just accept it.

so I moved into my house without a dining table. haa..

Hi Air, your house looks so nice. What color is your wall? Looks like mine? Is it Lavender Mist? Does yours have 2 different tones after touch up? Mine has! :-( Sob sob...

And where did u get the string curtain? I'm thinking of getting it to divide my dining cum living area too. Cos my living area looks so bare.

And u all know what?! My bar stool was delivered at 10:50am today! Thank goodness it was in good condition. That marks the end of my dealings with rotten apple. But I must say their furniture is really nice. But too stressful...

Zacey, thankfully u got back your chq. Never issue another chq unless people return u the first one k? Be careful.

My wall is Sandstone...I had lavender mist in my MBR...ya touch up has 2 diff tones...so they repainted the whole wall again...hehe...

Got my string curtains from Art Living at furniture mall...if u want, i can pm you the contacts :dunno:

Hi Air! U know what? One piece of my wall on Living room is Sandstone too! And all my rooms are Lavender Mist! We got the same taste! haha.

U mean, there were 2 shades and they repainted the whole place? Wow! Then when they repainted, how did they do it such that there wasn't 2 shades?

How much was your string curtain? and the width?

Edited by haruko

Hi Air! U know what? One piece of my wall on Living room is Sandstone too! And all my rooms are Lavender Mist! We got the same taste! haha.

U mean, there were 2 shades and they repainted the whole place? Wow! Then when they repainted, how did they do it such that there wasn't 2 shades?

How much was your string curtain? and the width?

Haha lavender mist is a popular choice...think many forumers used that too..

Ya cos intially they tried to touch up ended up one patch one patch so in the end, they repainted the entire walls....

Hmm...duno what's the width leh...i think it cost me 200+....

anyone knows who I can call to check on my dining table?

Salesgal ? delivery?

Call their HQ...think the number's stated in the invoice....salesgal no use one...

Hi, this is the sofa and coffee table we got from Red Apple....there was a slight scratch on the coffee table but we thought aiyah forget it...if we ask them to send it back, i duno when i will have my coffee table back...anyway not really visible unless you scrutinise it...

Bottomline: Though the furniture arrived in pretty acceptable condition, i would not buy from them again..just too much hassle dealing with them...in the end, i became their logistics cum HQ...i coordinate better than their logistics...not worth my time at all..

dpp0924jw1.jpg

Hi hi Air, we bought the same sofa!:dancingqueen:!! LoL

just that im gonna have mine in biege. did u get them to change the cushions too?

and yup Im using sandstone too.

soo qiao. :)

Hi hi Air, we bought the same sofa!:furious:!! LoL

just that im gonna have mine in biege. did u get them to change the cushions too?

and yup Im using sandstone too.

soo qiao. :bangwall:

Haha so concidence...i did not ask them to change the cushions, i just chose the same fabric for my cushions nia...hubby don't like fabric cushions cos his nose is anti-dustmite one...haha....when u getting your sofa?

called shop, and maggie was willing to help...

was told that they will call me to arrange delivery...but dunno when.. :(

the bench is very useful...since i didn't get coffee table, the bench comes in handy :dunno: ahha..

photos will be up tonight !

Congrats Ekardo! Our nightmares are over! Maggie is very helpful. She just called to ask whether we have received our stool. My hubby said yes we got it. She can send one more if she wants to! haha. Her service is pretty good, but too bad the other black sheeps screws up their business.

Wow, looks like sandstone & lavender mist are popular colors these days. But u know what? When my wall gets dirty and I try to clean it, it's very hard to remove. And the paint decolorises. :-(

Congrats Ekardo! Our nightmares are over! Maggie is very helpful. She just called to ask whether we have received our stool. My hubby said yes we got it. She can send one more if she wants to! haha. Her service is pretty good, but too bad the other black sheeps screws up their business.

Wow, looks like sandstone & lavender mist are popular colors these days. But u know what? When my wall gets dirty and I try to clean it, it's very hard to remove. And the paint decolorises. :-(

What kind of dirt you referring to? U can try those magic sponge..it works like an eraser and works wonders...can even clean the stains on my tiles....very effective....jap brand..can get from NTUC...

Haha so concidence...i did not ask them to change the cushions, i just chose the same fabric for my cushions nia...hubby don't like fabric cushions cos his nose is anti-dustmite one...haha....when u getting your sofa?

25/08/07 hope they dont screw up lor or i hantum them

my sofa set and cushions is the same one u saw at the display. i had them make the same fabric for my dining chairs though.

25/08/07 hope they dont screw up lor or i hantum them

my sofa set and cushions is the same one u saw at the display. i had them make the same fabric for my dining chairs though.

I had wanted the display fabric too....but they told me no stock that time... :dancingqueen:

wah we really same taste siah. !!

Haha....yeah! :(

Hey but I think u better call them and confirm the cushion fabric got stock...cos i went 2 times, 2 times they told me no stock...make sure they don't give u display set ah...