Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

there is a sensor in every fancoil, if it reached that temperature (which you configure), it will take lesser power/energy consumption just to maintain that coolness - this is for inverter, otherwise it will go to fan mode and power up full force to reach that temperature again for non-inverter).

Hehe.. Yup I understand liao :jawdrop:

Thanks for help :jawdrop:

So better to get a more powerful one :jawdrop:

there's a thermostat in order to reach the temperature you set on your air con remote control.. :)

Hehe.. Thanks for help too :jawdrop:

8|

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hey out of curiosity as i understand that laminate flooring is very popular for bedrooms... who is not doing laminate for flooring and what are you doing for your flooring instead?

i am doing whole hse homo tiles. another alternative is to do homo tiles that look like laminate flooring. Someone did that before, v nice also leh..as nice and as cozy as laminate flooring

i am doing whole hse homo tiles. another alternative is to do homo tiles that look like laminate flooring. Someone did that before, v nice also leh..as nice and as cozy as laminate flooring

homo tiles that look like laminate flooring..? Where? Jln Membina?

homo tiles that look like laminate flooring..? Where? Jln Membina?

someone in t-blog posted the pic before..i saw this type of tiles during my tiles selection too. Price is not exp..its almost like $3/sq ft..

brown colour look,slightly rough surface,looks 80% almost same as laminate flooring

Edited by Yang Guo

someone in t-blog posted the pic before..i saw this type of tiles during my tiles selection too. Price is not exp..its almost like $3/sq ft..

brown colour look,slightly rough surface,looks 80% almost same as laminate flooring

sorry where is t-blog?

is there a link?

hey out of curiosity as i understand that laminate flooring is very popular for bedrooms... who is not doing laminate for flooring and what are you doing for your flooring instead?

i'm doing whole hse homogeneous flooring, no particular reason, just for maintenance sake.

according to ID, laminate and parquet flooring needs lotsa care, the former is good but if temperature change alot (cold inside, hot outside etc,) the expansion and contraction will make the laminate gap bigger and thus gets looser.

The latter is nicer but higher price and if heavy object drops on it causing a dent, it would require servicing by replacing the affected areas.

having said that, i guess the principle applies to all, need some level of care :P

...also especially if direct sunlight that shine on the floor, the laminate or paraquet will not last.

That is why must have curtain close at all time during afternoon.

i'm doing whole hse homogeneous flooring, no particular reason, just for maintenance sake.

according to ID, laminate and parquet flooring needs lotsa care, the former is good but if temperature change alot (cold inside, hot outside etc,) the expansion and contraction will make the laminate gap bigger and thus gets looser.

The latter is nicer but higher price and if heavy object drops on it causing a dent, it would require servicing by replacing the affected areas.

having said that, i guess the principle applies to all, need some level of care :P

Binzz,...

Thanks for having us visiting your unit last night, phew,... your lightings are all very nice!. I love the idea of having the options of yellow light switched on by itself!. Very good thought and consideration!.

The MBR little moveable spotlight is also quite good to create the ambience!

Care to share where you've got those lighting?. (or pm me the itemised breakdown, as we'll most likely be getting the lightings this weekend after two day visits to some of the shops to get ideas on the design+practicality)

thanks again for having us visiting your site ytd nite..!

ps: your platform also very nice... contemplating whether to hv it now or later after move in (aih..tight budget..tight budget).

Edited by gadgetgal

So far still ok.. going to select tiles n the designs this weekend.

yeah :P i'm meeting him too this weekend, no wonder he said he meeting someone outside.

Binzz,...

Thanks for having us visiting your unit last night, phew,... your lightings are all very nice!. I love the idea of having the options of yellow light switched on by itself!. Very good thought and consideration!.

The MBR little moveable spotlight is also quite good to create the ambience!

Care to share where you've got those lighting?. (or pm me the itemised breakdown, as we'll most likely be getting the lightings this weekend after two day visits to some of the shops to get ideas on the design+practicality)

thanks again for having us visiting your site ytd nite..!

ps: your platform also very nice... contemplating whether to hv it now or later after move in (aih..tight budget..tight budget).

Hi gadgetgal, very nice meeting you and your hubby too.. Thanks for pointing out front gate kerb issue.. Had called my ID to go do the hole for me, otherwise, cannot lock the gate ah.. :notti:

We got our lightings from 'Designer Lightings' at Balestier Road there, err, actually, we did feel that we got abit ripped off on the prices, then after that, we went with my ID to there again to change some of the lightings, initially need to top up another $100+, managed to got them waive it and throw in a free doorbell + spare light tubes (but havent got them yet) If u go there, do pester for more discount..

Let me go home tonight and get the list and contact person, the sales guy quite ok, he looks very young, but surprisingly can make decision one..

But if after reno then do platform should be very inconvenience, think they need to bring the equipment to cut the laminates.. Hmmm, i like my platforms also :bangwall: ... *This is one of the last minute changes to my renovation.. Cos my daybed by the windows as describe by my mum is 'encouraging suicide'.. Cos i not doing window grilles..

i guess should be okay. Gina (Classic Design) will be glad to see "potential" customer/s coming..

happy,

not sure if skysheep & cindy joining on sun or not. btw, do let me know on the unit on friday morning if i can't make it. thanks

Hi, I can meet you all on Friday at 10.30am. Where is the venue ?

Sunday could be be chaos day for me ! I still can't confirm now so I will sms happy on Sunday to reconfirm