Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Maybe 2ft x 5ft. :)

HAHAHAHAHA

thats not too big lah bro.. As long as fit inside a lift and up u go, u are pretty safe of getting a good price!

Anyway I got my mirror tru my ID so i dunno how much it was marked up. But if u interested rite, u can do a search at yellowpages and enquire them.

I did a favour for u here

:dancingqueen:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi YG,

Thanks for your infor.

Buy list:

1) Aluminium Ceiling bomboo hanger.

2) Wooden Door Lock and Stopper.

Did you buy those metal gate locker?

HAPPY

yup, i bought the metal gate lock too, hehe i too kiasu

Not kiasu lah. Just to play it safe and not let any robbers to gain access to our home.

Btw...I have asked my id to drill 3 holes also. Any use? I dont know...

yup, i bought the metal gate lock too, hehe i too kiasu

Not kiasu lah. Just to play it safe and not let any robbers to gain access to our home.

I got my door latch too... any hardware shop will have. @ 4.50. As for the door stopper, i bought the magnet one. i feel the one in the pic will be too hurtful if i were to step on it bare-footed.

hi all, anyone have any contacts for big piece of mirror? i thought of installing it on the wall at my dining area. thanks in advance. :bangwall:

60cmx40cm @ $17

Call Sha @ 94551320, cash & carry available. Near Sim Lim Tower

I got my door latch too... any hardware shop will have. @ 4.50. As for the door stopper, i bought the magnet one. i feel the one in the pic will be too hurtful if i were to step on it bare-footed.

Is the magnet one strong enough to hold our main door?

any use? how secure was my door with the 3 holes?

The magnet is strong enuff. Im using it myself.

Hi Everybody

Your home got apply sealer?

Which part of the wall?

Please advise and thanks!!

HAPPY

Nope. no sealer on my walls.... if you wanna do sealer, I would advise you to do all. not only certain wall

oic....new hdb flats have waterproofing for all the wall.

So, I also dont need to do that too!

The magnet is strong enuff. Im using it myself.

Nope. no sealer on my walls.... if you wanna do sealer, I would advise you to do all. not only certain wall

yup the magnet is strong enough.. hmmm $4.50 is abit exp..some places sells for $2.50.

i see, thanks :P

was thinking very hard if I should buy the magnetic one b'coso ur main is kinda heavy and we have the anti-slam mechanism as well...

i see, thanks :)

was thinking very hard if I should buy the magnetic one b'coso ur main is kinda heavy and we have the anti-slam mechanism as well...

magnetic is stronger and better.. i bought the magnetic one also. The uncle who fixed it for me gave me the "step" one to chose, so we chose the step one eventually. Now kinda regretted that we shld do the magnetic one.

my magnetic stopper still at my home now inside the box hehe

magnetic is stronger and better.. i bought the magnetic one also. The uncle who fixed it for me gave me the "step" one to chose, so we chose the step one eventually. Now kinda regretted that we shld do the magnetic one.

sell to me then :)

y regret getting the "Step stopper" ? i was thinking to get it.. jus tat cannot find it.. as I don't how it looks like when someone mentioned to me.. now looking at ur pic.. i was thinking to print it out n bring to home fix kind of shop to ask.. easier to find.. hehe.. but u said regretted.. how come leh? :)