Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Yes, I do agreed with your id that the tone will not be uniform but will have slighty uneven colour.

How to accept this?

They say will disappeared over time.

We going to move in by mid May. Left only 1 month time. That is why we have to push them to change.

If we let them decide, then this matter will not solve and by mid May, we will have no choice but to move in.

Can I see your floor tiles?

Hi happy,

Didn't know granite got tis problem?? coz mine one no patchy after the cement is dry. When they first lay all look quite dark but after a few days, i guess it dry, it become the lighter like wat u saw those sample pcs.

BUt my ID got warn me of the slight uneven color due to the stone natural color. But he will try to make it uniform at the living area n corridor area but bedroom will be slightly darker tone.

Edited by h4happy

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

My hubby has been complaining that the lights do not shine to the basketball rim at the basketball court during the night. It's kind of stupid on the design of the lights. They should do proper lighting. What do you all think?

I will post more of my floor tiles...and u decide.

Btw...what make me mad (until now as I am still hoping mad) is that the tiler told my mother that we did not inform him to seperate out the darker tone tiles out. This is a very bul.l s.hit excuses. So call 20 over yrs of experience...and yet this basic still need owner to inform him.

this is common sense. no excuses. such attitude is unacceptable.

Hope u can resolve this before the next stage of work begins...

Hi,

My hubby has been complaining that the lights do not shine to the basketball rim at the basketball court during the night. It's kind of stupid on the design of the lights. They should do proper lighting. What do you all think?

No idea, cos haf not played there. :dancingqueen:

If that the case, the lights shld be adjusted.

Hi,

Yes,

If it is true then it really is very silly to design lights around the basketball court to mot light up the court at night. Defeats the purpose of having the lights in the first place.

Can someone post a pic for all to see and discuss?

Yes,

If it is true then it really is very silly to design lights around the basketball court to mot light up the court at night. Defeats the purpose of having the lights in the first place.

Can someone post a pic for all to see and discuss?

I am unable to take pic of the court. Well, basically the centre of the court from rim to rim is very dim. For those who plays basketball, they will know. Also initially they have put up the net beautifully, but now the net is gone. :dancingqueen:

We went to Clementi to ask about curtains & blinds. We were advised not to have blinds because of the right angle in 2 rooms... So, we're gonna use curtains for the whole house (boring...)

There are 2 shops @ Clementi central that makes customised curtains, the one beside Bata does not do customised curtains.

Both shops quoted us the same price, $1400+ for the following...

Living room - Organza + String curtains

Bedroom - Normal curtains

We're gonna ask the shop located @ Beauty World food center tomorrow...

check out my blog (link in my signature) for more photos :P

Edited by OnePostWonder

Hi,

well it shines directly into my house. and i;'m not happy abt it. they shouldnt put a b-ball court, this is not a community centre.

you know how many nights we got woken by teenagers playing and laughing at the b-ball court at 2 am?

Hi MAKE

You stay in blk25b?

Huh? 2am???

Oh..that is no good to wake up by teenagers.

well it shines directly into my house. and i;'m not happy abt it. they shouldnt put a b-ball court, this is not a community centre.

you know how many nights we got woken by teenagers playing and laughing at the b-ball court at 2 am?

Hi Happy,

sure u can come n see. also help me spot defects hahaha :yamseng: kidding ya.

anyway the key now wif hubby. I will tok to my hubby then sms u. we mostly going down on weekend coz no much activity in our hse now pending for carpentry which going to finalize today at ID office. Think they have wash the floor liao. Weekend u can ??? either today or sun. Btw there is not change of ur hp nos rite.

Yes, I do agreed with your id that the tone will not be uniform but will have slighty uneven colour.

But not my mum tiles....totally 2 different colours!:yamseng:

How to accept this?

They say will disappeared over time.

But when? Christmas day or New Year day?

We going to move in by mid May. Left only 1 month time. That is why we have to push them to change.

If we let them decide, then this matter will not solve and by mid May, we will have no choice but to move in.

Then who has the last laugh?

You get what I mean?

Can I see your floor tiles?

Edited by jazznpop

Hey, which shop u go huh? care to share? wat type of track u use? rail or pole? how u do your living room pole huh?

Finally got the curtains... cost $1400

Organza in Living & MBR

Normal curtains in the other 2 bedrooms

Hey, which shop u go huh? care to share? wat type of track u use? rail or pole? how u do your living room pole huh?

Sincere @ Bkt Timah S.C, using rails so the shop is able to customised it with the bend @ our living room window

Oic. tat is interesting. how abt your rooms? all rails? at the right angle windows, do u use 2 different rail or u did a right angle rails? how much they charge u per ft for the rails?

sorry for so many que.. :dunno:

Sincere @ Bkt Timah S.C, using rails so the shop is able to customised it with the bend @ our living room window