Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Oic. tat is interesting. how abt your rooms? all rails? at the right angle windows, do u use 2 different rail or u did a right angle rails? how much they charge u per ft for the rails?

sorry for so many que.. :dunno:

2 diff rails for the right angle, dunno price breakdown

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi MS Bean and JAZZ

Sunday not sure can come down or not as I need to buy instant heater and toilet accessories.

Today I was at my unit.

Thanks Linggie for let me see yr new house.

I will call you when I managed to call my electrician.

HAPPY

Hi happy,

No prob. anway nxt sat (19/4) abt 2.30pm i will be at my unit waiting for some delivery. Maybe u wan to drop by nxt sat?

Hi MS Bean and JAZZ

Sunday not sure can come down or not as I need to buy instant heater and toilet accessories.

Today I was at my unit.

Thanks Linggie for let me see yr new house.

I will call you when I managed to call my electrician.

HAPPY

Hi Everyone!

Need your expertise on these.... :jammin:

1. Storage Heater - for those who installed the 30L electrical storage heater, is it true that the switch for the heater can only be at the kitchen (outside the common toilet)? Does that mean every morning we have to walk to the kitchen to switch it on? :rolleyes:

2. Rain Shower - For those who installed rain shower in the MBR toilet, did you face a prob with the height as we have a protruding beam hiding all the pipes...? Is it high enuf and does not hinder the rain shower?

Hi Everyone!

Need your expertise on these.... :~

1. Storage Heater - for those who installed the 30L electrical storage heater, is it true that the switch for the heater can only be at the kitchen (outside the common toilet)? Does that mean every morning we have to walk to the kitchen to switch it on? :~

2. Rain Shower - For those who installed rain shower in the MBR toilet, did you face a prob with the height as we have a protruding beam hiding all the pipes...? Is it high enuf and does not hinder the rain shower?

I did all the above...

1) unfortunately yes. inless you have the budget to re-pipe your house.....

2) im ard 1.7m tall. all fine.h

Hi JAZZ

Yeah will be there this sat too.

Sure if you wont mind me dropping by to see your house.

You may also drop by to see mine too.

You have my contact?

HAPPY

Hi happy,

No prob. anway nxt sat (19/4) abt 2.30pm i will be at my unit waiting for some delivery. Maybe u wan to drop by nxt sat?

u r most welcomed Happy, thanks for letting go to both ur houses haha always great to know your neigbours

Great, I hope to hear ur gd news soon :yamseng:

Hi LING

I managed to call my electrician last night.

I will need to see him again this sat to finalise the cost of installation of lights and gang switch.

Can say one of the very low cost!

I will let you know this weekend (Sat).

Btw...did you see my 3 naughty kids at the void deck last sat? Very naughty isnt it?

HAPPY

u r most welcomed Happy, thanks for letting go to both ur houses haha always great to know your neigbours

Great, I hope to hear ur gd news soon :D

Edited by h4happy

Hi LING

I managed to call my electrician last night.

I will need to see him again this sat to finalise the cost of installation of lights and gang switch.

Can say one of the very low cost!

So far, saw his works at blk25b, very good, no hammer in screw.

I will let you know this weekend (Sat).

Btw...did you see my 3 naughty kids at the void deck last sat? Very naughty isnt it?

HAPPY

hehe yes i did,,,very lively, all kids are like that, especially yours, the age gap so close :D

can i call your electrician myself? is he still doing works now at 25B? I might need my extra points to be installed faster though... thks

Hi LING

Yeah, give him a call, he's at blk25b this wed.

Regards.

HAPPY

hehe yes i did,,,very lively, all kids are like that, especially yours, the age gap so close ;)

can i call your electrician myself? is he still doing works now at 25B? I might need my extra points to be installed faster though... thks

hehe yes i did,,,very lively, all kids are like that, especially yours, the age gap so close ;)

Linggie , so sorry my side the electrican have finish his part when only be here again when the carpenter work is up . (ard 2-3 week later)

Hi Everyone!

Need your expertise on these.... !!

1. Storage Heater - for those who installed the 30L electrical storage heater, is it true that the switch for the heater can only be at the kitchen (outside the common toilet)? Does that mean every morning we have to walk to the kitchen to switch it on? !!

Hi angel,

For your questions:

1. My electrician has done the switch at my kitchen and MBR. Funny thing is only the kitchen is real one. The MBR is dummy for now and can be used if we are to install any heater at the Master Toilet. I will advise you not to switch it off as it will take very very long to heat up. I've checked with a no. of ppl..they said it will not utilitise the electricity. I think the cons of it is that even if it's on everytime, you still have to wait for a while for the water to be hot.

2. My hubby is 1.85m and he got no problem with the showerhead. So I don't think you will need to worry about that.

well it shines directly into my house. and i;'m not happy abt it. they shouldnt put a b-ball court, this is not a community centre.

you know how many nights we got woken by teenagers playing and laughing at the b-ball court at 2 am?

Hi makemefly,

Well, it is not necessary to have only a basketball court in the community centre. I would think that they should do something to the dim lights. And it should be switched off at 10pm so that ppl will not be playing. I do understand the noise of it..cos i can hear it too.

cheers

dorcas

wat u mean the light at the basketball court never switch off one (after 10pm) because normally after 10pm hv to be auto switch off leh

wat u mean the light at the basketball court never switch off one (after 10pm) because normally after 10pm hv to be auto switch off leh

only 1 side of the lights (at the court) were switched off at 10pm. the other side (nearer to the main road) is still on, therefore can still provide enough light to continue playing after 10pm. i'm staying at 27b and the noises can be heard from all my bedrooms. it's true that sometimes you see some teenagers playing till 1-2am, especially on fridays/saturdays. !!