Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hello, check with you, did your painter paint HSS wall and ceiling?

Please advise asap!

Thanks!!

yup, HSS wall & ceiling should be painted. in fact the door should also be painted.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Oh...the hss door is metal and I think they cannot use normal paint to paint the metal door.

I dont know chargable or not. Will ask my id.

Aiyo...my reno stalled due to granite problems!

Hope can get it down fast!

yup, HSS wall & ceiling should be painted. in fact the door should also be painted.

1. Lifts not maintained - break down often (27B,)

2. Cleanliness in carpark

3. Noise of air in pipes still persisting

4. Malfunctioning or blown lights at lift lobby

5. No corridor washing

6. Rubbish piling at dustbin area

7. Corridor wall very dirty

Pls add in this list and update. Hope to get the feedback by Fri.

But how am I going to get your signatures?

I can meet up with all of you when the letter is ready. You can PM me. I really want to get this forward, at lease the Town Council can pay more attention to the conditions of our estate.

Btw, I spoke to the worker cleaning the corridor with spray jet last week. He said that corridor washing is done once a month and they will omit those unit currently renovating. I asked him why he missed my corridor and he said that he could tell from the rubbish that my immediate neighbour is renovating. He assured me he will not miss my unit for the next wash.

Also, have anybody noticed that there are plenty of fruit flies in the area. They are invading my unit. I left some food in the kitchen and within minutes, there are more than 20 of them buzzing over my food.

Any ideas how to rid them??? :good:

Vacis,

I will PM you my contact, by the way, can check when will the workers clear up the renovation debris??

1. Lifts not maintained - break down often (27B)

5. No corridor washing

8. Carpark lights not on from 3rd floor onwards

9. Should deploy more traffic wardens to summon those who always park directly in front of the shops

1. Lifts not maintained - break down often (27B)

5. No corridor washing

9. Should deploy more traffic wardens to summon those who always park directly in front of the shops

Ya, specially the small parking area beside the slope up towards the carpark. There's always inconsiderate drivers who parked their cars there, obstructing the flow of traffic (always see a Sunny backside there).

And places are dirty, filled with litters everywhr.

5. No corridor washing

Maybe the owner's names and blk/unit no. will do? Think will be good enough. They can always verify with their system on the authentic...

Hi all,

anyone experienced warm tiles in the kitchen in front of the fridge?

It gets warm only at certain times..

Ya, specially the small parking area beside the slope up towards the carpark. There's always inconsiderate drivers who parked their cars there, obstructing the flow of traffic (always see a Sunny backside there).

yalor yalor.... always see that silver Sunny backside. wanted to kick that backside one day. :dribble:

5. No corridor washing

I can meet up with all of you when the letter is ready. You can PM me. I really want to get this forward, at lease the Town Council can pay more attention to the conditions of our estate.

Btw, I spoke to the worker cleaning the corridor with spray jet last week. He said that corridor washing is done once a month and they will omit those unit currently renovating. I asked him why he missed my corridor and he said that he could tell from the rubbish that my immediate neighbour is renovating. He assured me he will not miss my unit for the next wash.

Also, have anybody noticed that there are plenty of fruit flies in the area. They are invading my unit. I left some food in the kitchen and within minutes, there are more than 20 of them buzzing over my food.

Any ideas how to rid them??? :dribble:

Hi,

Count me in too.. however unable to PM u.. as guess ur mailbox is full etc..

And yup.. there are fruit flies aplenty.. always come fly over my food.. also even over my kitchen cloths etc.. so best is to keep it clean always...

neighbours, pls avoid parking your car along the double yellow line or loading/unloading bay. saw one officer issuing tickets to at least 4 cars eariler on.

wau.. very onzzzz

yalor yalor.... always see that silver Sunny backside. wanted to kick that backside one day. :good:

His license no is SFU85Z, champagne gold nissan sunny.

i'm **** pissed at him too. He's a **** potential hazard.

neighbours, pls avoid parking your car along the double yellow line or loading/unloading bay. saw one officer issuing tickets to at least 4 cars eariler on.

wau.. very onzzzz

I see parking wardens like two times last week on weeknights.

Earlier, a few weeks ago, i saw TWO aunties in action at the same time on sat abt 12 pm.

Edited by makemefly

1. Lifts not maintained - break down often at Blk 27B, (feel free to add your block no if that happened to you)

5. No corridor washing

Pls add to this list when you feedback and reply to this message. It is easier to compile than having to scroll through pages of posts. If you do not have specific feedback but also want to be involved in this petition for good neighbourliness and strong sense of justice (paying S&C every month and getting this level of service is no sense of justice), please add your name and support as well.

And add below for your name. Will try to get your "real" name and blk no later.

1. makemefly

2. Simpleboi

3. VinceDelfino

4. binzz

5. Vacis

6. sparey

7. kriegs

I did not take parking feedback into consideration as the letter will be to Town Council and parking does not come under their jurisdiction. If you are keen to report, pls contact HDB for the carpark issues and driveways. For public roads such as that along the Jlm Membina Rd, I believe it's under TP. Not so sure..

Flies? It's a general consequence of the estate being to poorly maintained. Hence, it'll be more forceful if we point to them at the list of tasks that are simply outstanding despite taking money from us every month!!

Thanks for understanding.

1. Lifts not maintained - break down often at Blk 27B, (feel free to add your block no if that happened to you)

5. No corridor washing

9. Smelly (urine) staircase at carpark block. (Not sure for the residential block as I don't climb the stairs. :good: )

1. makemefly

2. Simpleboi

3. VinceDelfino

4. binzz

5. Vacis

6. sparey

7. kriegs

8. crazycar

hey all, I js came back from my hse in blk 26C and noticed that they have installed some wire wiring boxes (or called wire ducting) at the ceiling in the common walkway and life lobbies on each floor all the way to our electrical and utilities room outside our hse. Anyone have any idea what they are doing this installation for?

5. No corridor washing

Pls add to this list when you feedback and reply to this message. It is easier to compile than having to scroll through pages of posts. If you do not have specific feedback but also want to be involved in this petition for good neighbourliness and strong sense of justice (paying S&C every month and getting this level of service is no sense of justice), please add your name and support as well.

1. makemefly

2. Simpleboi

3. VinceDelfino

4. binzz

5. Vacis

6. sparey

7. kriegs

I did not take parking feedback into consideration as the letter will be to Town Council and parking does not come under their jurisdiction. If you are keen to report, pls contact HDB for the carpark issues and driveways. For public roads such as that along the Jlm Membina Rd, I believe it's under TP. Not so sure..

Flies? It's a general consequence of the estate being to poorly maintained. Hence, it'll be more forceful if we point to them at the list of tasks that are simply outstanding despite taking money from us every month!!

Thanks for understanding.

Thank you, makemefly for the coordination work. Will be waiting for your instructions. Just wondering how many household will make our petition more potent??? :notti: