Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

our houses are done by China Construction - seems "well-known" to my friends who are in this line

agree! my co have deal wif their 'good work'. also a lot of rectification problems which still hasn't been solve after almost 2 yrs of supposed hand-over! somehow in a weird sense, maybe it is lucky tat our flat are standards which means they there's lesser items in the hse. etc floor tiles.... (which means lesser defects....)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wa.. msbean.. looks really bad.. hope u get them to settle for u asap.. now i'm really quite worried.. such thing u wouldn't know will it happen 1 day n when will it happen.. look at it more "positively".. still within warranty period.. n not 10yrs down the road.. hope MP would help.. if not.. send up all the fotos n videos to STOMP or OMY.. let the media do the pressurising job.. :notti:

as YG's qn on the wind direction.. as far as i knew/noticed.. 1st quarter to 3rd quarter of the calendar year.. shld b receiving wind frm the south (which is the PSA/mt faber tat area).. towards the 4th quarter it shld b more windy in the northern direction (where facing tiong bahru plaza side)..

YG, i do not have bedside table.. but my bedframe is a platform bed.. i can put the tissue box, hp, remote controllers on it.. clock n other little tings i put on the little tv console on the feature wall.. so no side table needed..

xlan,

thanks for clarifiying. hehe so the wind direction is true,come from different direction

hmmm i m still considering whether shall i buy side table or not :P

agree! my co have deal wif their 'good work'. also a lot of rectification problems which still hasn't been solve after almost 2 yrs of supposed hand-over! somehow in a weird sense, maybe it is lucky tat our flat are standards which means they there's lesser items in the hse. etc floor tiles.... (which means lesser defects....)

sigh..i dont have good feeling abt this china construction too

c) Metal gate hinge came off easily, as the sub con did not do a proper job of riveting the hinge to the gate. And like most forumers here, I paid the uncle to replace the hinge and weld them onto the gate.

hi nitehwk

do u happen to still have the uncle's no?

hi msbean

thanks for pointin this out! i didn't even notice such a hole in the kitchen....need to speed down to my hse n see! :horse:

now dunno if my cabinet got block it or not......urgh......

Edited by apa

Hi Neighbours.....do take note of this.

Remember I have a wc water leakage?

When you flush, do not just go out.

Wait for the water to fill up and see whether the water flow out or not. (inside the bowl). I encountered this yesterday at my mum place. The water flow very slow and you have to flush again to make the water stop.

1) Anyway, I also encountered wc chokage, bought those pump and pump it to flush it down!

2) Metal gate not rectify yet!!!!

As for the wind direction, I am sure it will change direction. Do note that it is a very hot and humid weather. Last fri or sat, it rain and the whole house feel sp cooling. Anyway, let's wait and when raining season come, it will be windy and cool night!

Edited by h4happy

Hi neighbours,

Its been a long time since I log in here. Wanted to update all about our toilet bowl problem and surprisingly, some of you also encountered the same problem as mine.

I had 3 bad experience with my toilet bowl as of now. The latest one happened yesterday. Really sick of all these.. :furious:

1) Mbr toilet bowl water overflow. After flushing, water fill up the tank but does not stop and keeps flowing till water flow out from inside the tank.

2) Common toilet bowl water flow non-stop. After flushing, water keep flowing inside the bowl and not inside the tank this time! The problem was related to the pump which link to the button that we use to flush the toilet. This has contributed to the increase of my water bill.

3) Mbr toilet bowl choked. After pumping the bowl, problem solved. But problem comes back again in less than half an hr. In the end have to remove the toilet bowl to clear the choked. :curse:

Really sad to experience so many problems with new house. And yes, NEW HOUSE!!! Worse than old house lor :bangwall:

Latest news!! Saw many police cars at Blk 27A and 27B searching and making reports with a family. Not sure what happened? Probably another break-in. Scary :jawdrop:

Break in again I think!

So terrible!

Not safe at all.

And yet, encountered all those toilet and metal gate problems!!!

sian!

What is the police doing?

Latest news!! Saw many police cars at Blk 27A and 27B searching and making reports with a family. Not sure what happened? Probably another break-in. Scary :jawdrop:

Break in again I think!

So terrible!

Not safe at all.

And yet, encountered all those toilet and metal gate problems!!!

sian!

What is the police doing?

Not sure leh. Ambulance was there too. :dunno:

my flush also not functioning properly...at times need to press the 'button' softly the second time in order for the water to stop flushing..:) seems like quite alot of us has this problem.

oic....fighting.....

Not sure leh. Ambulance was there too. :dunno:

I think we should gathered together and complain to bsc!

The more pple the better!

Or else, they dont move at all!

my flush also not functioning properly...at times need to press the 'button' softly the second time in order for the water to stop flushing..:) seems like quite alot of us has this problem.

wow the hse soo many defects arh..

Ms bean how come ur kitchen there got a small whole at the tiles there??? I dun haf tat hole in my kitchen.

Can tat hole be seal up??? coz i haf made the base oreadi.

hm.... so jiat the hse here and yet we pay soo much.

Not another break in today?

The bsc ppl work very slow woh.... tat tme my window in one of the room chips. and it chip from the outside and not inside. Obvious its not we the one who did it mah. ask them to change and they took one full month plus one wk to change. Never chase them, they never do anything. Chase them then they change it within a week's time.

Tink many of us got problem with the gate hinges problem. As for toilet bowl prob i havn't encounter. maybe never do big business at new plc so cannot determine :)

oic....fighting.....

I think we should gathered together and complain to bsc!

The more pple the better!

Or else, they dont move at all!

Hi OPW, i did not received any calls from sub con since tues too.. very fed up..

Hi H4Happy, i totally agree we should gather and complain... ...

Hi Ms Bean, i did wat the contractor says.. use less Toilet paper in my common toilet lor.. i seldom use the toilet oso... contractor only advised us to buy new toilet bowl.. we did not make a complain to hdb.. cos we tot its not a common problem and just resign to fact that we are unlucky...

wow the hse soo many defects arh..

Ms bean how come ur kitchen there got a small whole at the tiles there??? I dun haf tat hole in my kitchen.

i also cant find the hole leh..search thru my pics but didnt realised got hole. Will the hole be at other point for some hse?

I oso cannot find the small hole at the bottom.

:S

i also cant find the hole leh..search thru my pics but didnt realised got hole. Will the hole be at other point for some hse?