Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
my contractor called his electrician and settled the issue already. thanks man :)

Think nowadays ..... for the high price we paid .... we dont get the quality .... sian ... must be the lowest quote from the china subcontractors .... anyway, glad that we got a new unit here. Take care guys.

Hi Neighbours....I have read (neighbours forum) about pub bills (sky high)....how about you? Care to share?

I am still waiting for my 1st bill....

So far:

1) On the air con once (less than 1 hour) kekeke

2) Fridge; 24 hours

3) Water heater (for bathing)

4) Standing fan (est. 15 hours per day)

5) TV (less than 8 hours)

6) WM (1 to 2 times per week)

7) Boiling water heater (24 hours)

That's all.

Do share on how to trim down cost!

HAPPY

Hi Neighbours....I have read (neighbours forum) about pub bills (sky high)....how about you? Care to share?

So far:

2) Fridge; 24 hours

That's all.

HAPPY

$50.around there.. plus minus $5

So far:

2) Fridge; 24 hours

That's all.

HAPPY

Hi,

Mine is around $90+

1) Turn on air con every night..

2) Laptop using Power in evening and night

2) Fridge 24 hrs

3) Instant electric water heater when bathing

4) TV a few hours

5) Washing machine 2 times a week

6) Water purifier 24 hrs

7) Air treatment system in evening and night

8) Handphone charger at night

9) Induction cooker (usually some weekends)

:dancingqueen:

Hi neighbours,

My sofa has arrived! It's on schedule, no problems with that furnishing shop.

2636123170_202bb3f0db_m.jpg

Hope all's well with everyone

Hi Sierra

Any pic???

Thanks!!!

HAPPY

Hi neighbours,

My sofa has arrived! It's on schedule, no problems with that furnishing shop.

2636123170_202bb3f0db_m.jpg

Hope all's well with everyone

Hello...today reports another defects (wc toilet bowl), when flash, the water suckion is slow....normally it suck out very fast!

Went down to BSC office and was told that it is owner fault!!!

Need to engage my own plumber to check.

Reason is that after renov, the worker might pour down cememt or whatever that causing the pipe to choke.

A very good lesson I have learnt.

For those still havent renovate, go down to BSC office and ask their plumber to check even though your toilet bowl did not choke. Ask them to open up and check whether anything inside or not. Better that you are present to see and take a photo of it.

BSC lady told me they did a test, they throw in 6 pc of toilet paper!!!! 6 pcs???? Wrap what? You do business, already need more than 6 pcs of toilet paper! What rubbish!

Over there, there is 1 guy also reported similar case, but was very angry by the lady's remarks. Anyway, cannot blame her as she's not the main con pple.

So beware and dont get caught in this situation.

Hello...today reports another defects (wc toilet bowl), when flash, the water suckion is slow....normally it suck out very fast! ...

Hi Happy, feel sorry to hear your story... I went to the BSC to report defect a few times in the past, personally I felt that the service center lady was not helpful at all. In fact, I was really disappointed with her service... Everything she will say not her work or not hdb jobs and push all blame to the owner . I really sad and angry! :furious: Then in the end, I got to spend $$ and find own contractor to solve the problem... :furious:

I was really happy to get my Jalan Membina flat but very very disappointed with the after sale service provided by hdb ... :dunno: I havn't move in already spot so many defects, dont know how many more problems will arise when I really stay in the house. :unsure:

kbp

Same over here, really piss off by her attitude.

Everything cannot.

And she will usually say : You should check before renovation!

You are right, she will say not her work etc...if that is so, then what for engage her to sit in the office and watch lcd tv show???

She's being too lazy...dont you never notice she put on weight liao? kekekekekeke...

I have called my id and he will ask his plumber to come and check. And hope that it is hdb fault. Then I will shoot her back until she kneel down and cry!

Hi Happy, feel sorry to hear your story... I went to the BSC to report defect a few times in the past, personally I felt that the service center lady was not helpful at all. In fact, I was really disappointed with her service... Everything she will say not her work or not hdb jobs and push all blame to the owner . I really sad and angry! :furious: Then in the end, I got to spend $$ and find own contractor to solve the problem... :furious:

I was really happy to get my Jalan Membina flat but very very disappointed with the after sale service provided by hdb ... :dunno: I havn't move in already spot so many defects, dont know how many more problems will arise when I really stay in the house. :unsure:

kbp

Same over here, really piss off by her attitude.

Everything cannot.

And she will usually say : You should check before renovation!

You are right, she will say not her work etc...if that is so, then what for engage her to sit in the office and watch lcd tv show???

She's being too lazy...dont you never notice she put on weight liao? kekekekekeke...

I have called my id and he will ask his plumber to come and check. And hope that it is hdb fault. Then I will shoot her back until she kneel down and cry!

she's just doing her job... not her fault... and not hdb fault ... is the Main contractor ...

so, instead should look for Main contractor i.e Loh Wing Hup (lohwh@sipmconsultants.com)

this is what i can provide....

Hi happy. You are right, she is fatter now ! :D

One more thing to add - she does not answer phone call, just let it ring till the line cut off. :bangwall:

Hi nemofc,

The bsc lady’s job is to provide us the necessary information/helps when we encounter problem with the flat right (Regardless whether it is before renovation or after renovation)? At least she can give me the main contractor number but she did not, just ask me to find my contractor. She is just not helpful .

Also, the hdb got problem with their QC, never check the flat properly before hand over to us. We paid $$$$ to buy the house, it is not a FOC flat from the government...

After hearing so many stories/complaints from the neighbours, I feel that there are many defects all over the house, just waiting for us to spot them one by one. So scary… :(

Edited by kbp026

By the time you spot any defects, the bsc lady will tell you;

"You should report the defect before you start your renovation."

8|:furious::curse:

Hi happy. You are right, she is fatter now ! :D

One more thing to add - she does not answer phone call, just let it ring till the line cut off. :bangwall:

Hi nemofc,

The bsc lady’s job is to provide us the necessary information/helps when we encounter problem with the flat right (Regardless whether it is before renovation or after renovation)? At least she can give me the main contractor number but she did not, just ask me to find my contractor. She is just not helpful .

Also, the hdb got problem with their QC, never check the flat properly before hand over to us. We paid $$$$ to buy the house, it is not a FOC flat from the government...

After hearing so many stories/complaints from the neighbours, I feel that there are many defects all over the house, just waiting for us to spot them one by one. So scary… :(