Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Glad to hear that Ms Beam.

I think that's cos of the survey, they want to have a good comment from membina family. Hahaha..

My neighbour living in 16th floor experiences ths same situation as yours, wall leak, but it leak outside, no in the kitchen.

Waa same case as my , My is inside pipe leakage and I dun let them tear my cupboard again as I say HDB have to pay and end up they open outside to link to my internal pipes inside my unit without enter our unit.

The survey I point out all the bad point , dirty la , sometime light not light up after 7pm and other . Workmanship in unit very lousy , socket drop and other

Hi msbean..

I PMed u my curtain contact.. hope it can help :)

:dancingqueen:

Thank I see yr message will go contact Kyon , is their service and material good ??

Edited by msbean

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Ms Beam

Was at my neighbour house this moring, saw the sub con and hdb and my neighbours contractors. Threy decided to bring down the top cabinet and check the piples. earlier they open the plastic cover on the top of the beam and found out that the smaller pipe is wet and is clean water.

So, I think everybody agreed that whoever fault, they responsble party will pay for the installataion of top cabinet of $250.

Yeah, I have yet fill up the survey form, should have lots of minus comments on membina. Lousy worksmanship and lousy bsc office staff!

HAPPY

Waa same case as my , My is inside pipe leakage and I dun let them tear my cupboard again as I say HDB have to pay and end up they open outside to link to my internal pipes inside my unit without enter our unit.

The survey I point out all the bad point , dirty la , sometime light not light up after 7pm and other . Workmanship in unit very lousy , socket drop and other

Thank I see yr message will go contact Kyon , is their service and material good ??

The service not bad, material i guess so so :)

Felt the price quite reasonable though :P

Hi all

I need some help to get quote for curtain ( living room and MBR (day and nite )) any goods suppliers ?

ANd estimate how much will it cost ?

My hse every night like hv those flying buds . I hard it dunno how they fly so high . They know how to take lift meh hahaha

My toilet choke issue resolve lor . hope nothing for me to complain again . This time they like brush up their service leh , they are the one who chase me to faster let them do .

i did mine at Jimmy texiles.. go to the katong mall one.. look for Lucus~ he is nice n gd. he knw his price is super good! so he dun allow bargain!! some auntie from OTHER Jimmy texiles outlet tried to charge me 1k more for the same material !! freaking angry!! i did mine at $1280..(include GST) Living room Day n Night (i upgrade my day one to some with pattern and the night one to better material cost abt 120 bucks more) n MBR n Common bed room i put 100% sunlight blockage silk shinning looking kind looking kind *duno how to explain.. plz see my blog for pic* and study room i did 100% sunlight blockage with roller blind..

if u dun upgrade like my living room its just 1080+GST quite worth it for their material.. the quality is realli good!! u can check some out.. i went to alot shops ard amk and marsling but quality wise jimmy texiles still got the best ~ i suggest dun get too cheap one.. heard some from china one the color will fade when u wash them =_=" curtain can be use for years... so get something tt u think worth it!~

www.minty_sky.blogspot.com (look for the first Navi link under "My Reno blog on the right hand side"

I hv my curtain installed by somone....terrible materials.....strongly not recommended!

Opps...not from HwinHo (Jimmy textiles)....

But surely pay a bit more for better materials!!!

In the end, I bought curtain from spotlight!

i did mine at Jimmy texiles.. go to the katong mall one.. look for Lucus~ he is nice n gd. he knw his price is super good! so he dun allow bargain!! some auntie from OTHER Jimmy texiles outlet tried to charge me 1k more for the same material !! freaking angry!! i did mine at $1280..(include GST) Living room Day n Night (i upgrade my day one to some with pattern and the night one to better material cost abt 120 bucks more) n MBR n Common bed room i put 100% sunlight blockage silk shinning looking kind looking kind *duno how to explain.. plz see my blog for pic* and study room i did 100% sunlight blockage with roller blind..

if u dun upgrade like my living room its just 1080+GST quite worth it for their material.. the quality is realli good!! u can check some out.. i went to alot shops ard amk and marsling but quality wise jimmy texiles still got the best ~ i suggest dun get too cheap one.. heard some from china one the color will fade when u wash them =_=" curtain can be use for years... so get something tt u think worth it!~

www.minty_sky.blogspot.com (look for the first Navi link under "My Reno blog on the right hand side"

Edited by h4happy

Hi neighbour,

woot.. beautiful and cozy home

Hihi Neighbors,

Wanna check for the both toilets, do u all do the shower kerb esp when if u have installed the shower screen? Is the kerb still necessary? Or with the drop will do since there will be shower screen installed?

And also, does HDB give us the keys for the toilets too? Bf says should have since the doors have the keys holes? Thanks in advance!! :yamseng:

Hihi Neighbors,

Wanna check for the both toilets, do u all do the shower kerb esp when if u have installed the shower screen? Is the kerb still necessary? Or with the drop will do since there will be shower screen installed?

And also, does HDB give us the keys for the toilets too? Bf says should have since the doors have the keys holes? Thanks in advance!! :yamseng:

Hi purplesky,

Sorry, if I am not wrong, the toilet doors can use pin to open?

Hi purplesky,

Hihi Boi,

So the toilets keys comfirm are not given right? Haha, tell me i'm right, i will be winning the bet w my Bf! :dancingqueen:

Hihi Neighbors,

- old hdb flat design do not hav a drop, dat is y a kerb is needed 2 prevent water frm flowing 2 other area of e bathrm.

- current design hav a drop, dis wil prevent water frm flowin frm e shower area 2 e basin area.

- wen installing e shower sceen, b it tempered glass or acrylic, frame or frameless, it is 2 e user preference & design.

- some ppl construct a kerb, jus 2 embed e aircon piping.

:rolleyes:

Hihi Boi,

So the toilets keys comfirm are not given right? Haha, tell me i'm right, i will be winning the bet w my Bf! :dancingqueen:

Pardon mi kpo, keys given by hdb on keys collection day ->

- 3 nos. letterbox keys

- 3 nos. G&W keys

- 3 nos. E&T keys

- 3 nos. metal gate keys

- 3 nos. main entrance door keys

- 3 nos. master bedrm keys

- 3 nos. bedrm 2 keys

- 3 nos. bedrm 3 keys

- tap-head for water valve inside letter box. This tap-head is 2 increase or decrease e water pressure. e valve is e thingy dat controls e water pressure. B4 using e tap-head, u may nid a (+) screw driver.

- tv antenna cable inside letter box. 3 nos. if i'm not wrong.

- yup. u r rite, bathrms no keys. 1 can lock frm within. If accidentally lock frm within & no 1 is inside, can stil open frm outside with special tools & skills.

:rolleyes:

Edited by jaCKY777

Hihi Boi,

Yup, they are not given :)

Think I made a mistake, shld be using a coin to unlock from the outside, I did it before that time :P

Yeah, my toilet door was given by my neighbour, initially I thought why dont have key....then last few days, I tried by using scissor, and hey cannot open from outside!

Hi purplesky,

Hi neighbour,

woot.. beautiful and cozy home

yes totally agreed with Fabian! just visited your blog, your toilets are so nice :dribble:

on a side note, I trust everyone is doing well and enjoying your new home =)

Edited by linggie

Hello all in the JM forum,

I wanna post out a call to the drivers who is involve in the incident at 9pm, 5th floor at our multi-storey car park last night (22/10/08).

I dun know if any of the driver involved joined this forum, but if you do see this. Pls PM me.

I guess you are very very unhappy about the incident last night, I think we shouldn't let that stupid driver to get away with it. I was so ashamed if that guy is our neighbour, how can someone with that kind of attitude drive?!

:curse:

If you are the driver, you know what I am talking about. Pls PM me.

Maybe we can do something about it. I'm sure you got the car plate number.

Thank you!