Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hi ASY

What's happen??

Tell us more.

HAPPY

Hello all in the JM forum,

I wanna post out a call to the drivers who is involve in the incident at 9pm, 5th floor at our multi-storey car park last night (22/10/08).

I dun know if any of the driver involved joined this forum, but if you do see this. Pls PM me.

I guess you are very very unhappy about the incident last night, I think we shouldn't let that stupid driver to get away with it. I was so ashamed if that guy is our neighbour, how can someone with that kind of attitude drive?!

:curse:

If you are the driver, you know what I am talking about. Pls PM me.

Maybe we can do something about it. I'm sure you got the car plate number.

Thank you!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wah very difficult to put it in words.

nvm, i will tell you all using some simple illustration. stay tune.

I will try to post it by today.

I think you all see liao will also wanna kick his butt.

Anyway it's confrimed that the stupid driver is a residence of JM, I saw his car again last night parked at a season lot.

Hi ASY

What's happen??

Tell us more.

HAPPY

wah very difficult to put it in words.

nvm, i will tell you all using some simple illustration. stay tune.

I will try to post it by today.

I think you all see liao will also wanna kick his butt.

Anyway it's confrimed that the stupid driver is a residence of JM, I saw his car again last night parked at a season lot.

haa.. i once saw a lady driver drive down the entire carpark floor, only to decide she wanted a lot all the way back, so she reversed ALL THE WAY BACK at top speed... siao

I also ever saw a lady driver who drive at fast speed in the carpark, did not switch on her car's headlight (carpark was rather dark and the lights were not on yet) and then ignoring a car with headlights on and was coming out of their lot, and just nice, beside that outgoing car, there was a lorry and guess it kinda blocked that car's view and instead of slowing down to let the car go down, she sped up and that outgoing car nearly crash into her car...

Even though she had the right of way, but she shouldn't be driving so fast in a carpark and without even switching on her headlights, how to inform other car owners who is turning out that she is approaching..

Luckily we were at the opposite side and saw her speeding, initially we thought she will slow down, cos the other car had already on the headlights and going out... Haiz.. sometimes really wonder are these drivers really so rushing for time? or they are just plain reckless...

Till now i still duno where shall i hang my mbr clock. :dunno:

Question:

Where did u hang your clock at ur mbr?

1) At the wall of the air con window

2) opposite your bed

3) place only alarm clock beside your bed

4) didnt hang any

:yamseng:

Hello YG

I hang my clock at the air con window (as I have grill)....

HAPPY

Question:

2) opposite your bed

4) didnt hang any

Question:

2) opposite your bed

4) didnt hang any

I simply put an alarm clock..

Do not place the clock opp your bed if you are superstitious...

Hi neighbour~

wondering where can i rent mahjong table n mahjong set? my relative who have are staying in the north~ *woodlands area* .. want it for my hse warming.. ~~ any suggestion?

Hi neighbour~

wondering where can i rent mahjong table n mahjong set? my relative who have are staying in the north~ *woodlands area* .. want it for my hse warming.. ~~ any suggestion?

Anyone who int in renting their majong set on 1st Nov.. plz pm me or sms mi 98002440 asap ^^ Thank you!!!

Rgd

Celine

I will tell you guys the story.

On the night i mention in my previous post, there are 4 cars going up the multi storey carpark. due to the fact that there are no more lots down stairs, all 4 car moved up the levels. upon reaching level 6A, the 1st car ( Car A) decided to stop and do reverse parking. 2nd car (car B) stop after the up going slope to wait for car A to park, naturally must wait one right. 3rd car (car C) stop on the slope as there isnt any more space infront. 4th car ( the car driven by the idoitic and a/h driver, Car D) is also on the slope, it sounds like he nv step the brakes, instead he half clutch and step on the gas, and horning all the way.

All 3 cars in front blur, wha the **** he horn for! dun know how to step on the brake meh! stupid idiot.

Car A gave up, moved 1 side and allow the 3 cars behind him move. then Car B decided to reversed park also. At this moment, Car D had moved beside Car C as he wanna move infront. But Car B is reserve parking, and Car D had driven right up to the driver door and keep blowing his gas. when Car B wanna reverse a bit and park, Car D move a bit forward, Their distance between the 2 car at most is only 10cm apart.

Finally, Car B also gave up! move one side and let car D move.

After all this, all 4 cars park the car. And Car D driver still got the guts to walk towards car B and wanna confront the driver. Gave him a long stare. Driver of car B being a gentlemen and well mannered. just ignore him. All 4 cars drivers went seprate ways.

The worse part is that the a/h driver tot he is driving a WRX or EVO, but instead only a late 80s toyota.

I may be very bad in wat i wanna say in the following statement, but i think this is not only for the safety of all JM members but for the safety of all singaporeans. How come got this type of driver!. carzy!

I wish the driver of car D ( a/h driver, I have more colourful languange for his, but it is not allowed in this forum) many crashes ( into tress, pillars, gates, walls watever, as long as no one is hurt). Get his license revoked, banned him from driving for life!

His car plate number

SBT 2746 P

Edited by asylum_ship

hello all

how's everyone? long time didn't log in ...

happy,

heard bobogirl mentioned that you help her look for a nanny at her block? still have any lobang?

Hello NEMOFC,

How are you getting on?

Yeah, BOBO (Lynn) has confirmed with nanny staying at blk25b.

Last weekend, pay a visit to bobo house...beautifully decorated!

But can see baby stuff coming.....will mess up the house just like mine....toys all over the living room and bedroom!

Wall pencil marks, stickers marks!!!!

This coming cny, might need to do paint touch up!

I have yet finish packing....no mood to pack liao...so many kids stuff....until storeroom jam pack!

Are you also looking for one?

You may call me; 92291808. After 7pm

But you need to negotiate terms and conditions with the nanny.

HAPPY

hello all

how's everyone? long time didn't log in ...

happy,

heard bobogirl mentioned that you help her look for a nanny at her block? still have any lobang?

Edited by h4happy

Hello NEMOFC,

How are you getting on?

Yeah, BOBO (Lynn) has confirmed with nanny staying at blk25b.

Last weekend, pay a visit to bobo house...beautifully decorated!

But can see baby stuff coming.....will mess up the house just like mine....toys all over the living room and bedroom!

Wall pencil marks, stickers marks!!!!

This coming cny, might need to do paint touch up!

I have yet finish packing....no mood to pack liao...so many kids stuff....until storeroom jam pack!

Are you also looking for one?

You may call me; 92291808. After 7pm

But you need to negotiate terms and conditions with the nanny.

HAPPY

yes, i have delivered liao, now at home taking care of my little princess myself eversince confinement lady left.

o yes, we do keep in contact and she mentioned abt you helping her sourcing nanny...

actually, i have confirmed an infant ctr, but if here have nanny ... might consider... still need to get hubby's approval.

thanks in advance.

- old hdb flat design do not hav a drop, dat is y a kerb is needed 2 prevent water frm flowing 2 other area of e bathrm.

- current design hav a drop, dis wil prevent water frm flowin frm e shower area 2 e basin area.

- wen installing e shower sceen, b it tempered glass or acrylic, frame or frameless, it is 2 e user preference & design.

- some ppl construct a kerb, jus 2 embed e aircon piping.

:rolleyes:

Pardon mi kpo, keys given by hdb on keys collection day ->

- 3 nos. letterbox keys

- 3 nos. G&W keys

- 3 nos. E&T keys

- 3 nos. metal gate keys

- 3 nos. main entrance door keys

- 3 nos. master bedrm keys

- 3 nos. bedrm 2 keys

- 3 nos. bedrm 3 keys

- tap-head for water valve inside letter box. This tap-head is 2 increase or decrease e water pressure. e valve is e thingy dat controls e water pressure. B4 using e tap-head, u may nid a (+) screw driver.

- tv antenna cable inside letter box. 3 nos. if i'm not wrong.

- yup. u r rite, bathrms no keys. 1 can lock frm within. If accidentally lock frm within & no 1 is inside, can stil open frm outside with special tools & skills.

:rolleyes:

Hi Jacky,

Thanks for sharing. :yamseng: Guess i will not do the kerb, dont see much point it it, except for might accidentally kick it.

Yap, confirmed no keys! :) Cause doesn’t even have the key hole. Haha, lol cos that time is too dark and my bf didnt see properly! Just say can feel that it seems to be a key hole, so must have keys. Anyway, he cant see properly, is not my fault, so i won the bet, :notti: but sian, the prize for winning is: “ok u r right, so u win then!” :sport-smiley-018:

Yup, they are not given :)

Think I made a mistake, shld be using a coin to unlock from the outside, I did it before that time :P

:dancingqueen:

Hihi Simpleboi,

Thanks, yap can use coin to open from outside! Next time, if got any kids, they cant run & hide inside the toilet liao! :unsure: Haha, i young always hide in the toilet when my dad wants to cane me for doing something wrong! :notti:

Hi

Has anyone encountered insect infestation in their wood furnitures before. My cabinet has this small while insect which has been leaving behind white dust on the surface. the dust always form a circle.

tried baygon and ant killer all dont work

Any advice?

Oh...is it ant nests?

If so, better act fast as it will eat up the wood.

Hi

Has anyone encountered insect infestation in their wood furnitures before. My cabinet has this small while insect which has been leaving behind white dust on the surface. the dust always form a circle.

tried baygon and ant killer all dont work

Any advice?