Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
km_foo

Renovation Contractors, Not Id

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Good day to u all. Anybody can recommend good contractors that had done industrial theme before?

Really appreciate if u can pm me. Need urgently bcos getting my house soon. No ID pls. Thk u.

I have just done up my house recently. The quote I have gotten from this contractor of mine is normal range, but it is his attention to details that impresses me. If you need any contacts, feel free to pm me.

Hi Tan meng,

Could you pm me your contractor contact. Thanks!

hi guys, i can recommend you a contractor. previously I've use his service few years back to do my house. workmanship good, reliable and no hidden cost. recently bump into him and saw his design and was very impressive. as for the price is cheap and reasonable too. I've already recommend a few of my friend to him. :)

Hi Shaggy,

Could you pm me your contractor contact, your help is deeply appreciated! Thanks!

Just out of curiousity, is it better to find separate contractors such as for carpentry, masonry and other works that I see in the quotation? Or is it better to use a main contractor?

So if you have a main contractor, it means you need the technical drawings on hand?

hi guys , I can recommend you my contractor. He's workmanship is good. Price reasonable and Reliable. Pm me if you wan his contact.

Hi David, possible to PM me your contractor no.?

Thanks.

hi guys, i can recommend you a contractor. previously I've use his service few years back to do my house. workmanship good, reliable and no hidden cost. recently bump into him and saw his design and was very impressive. as for the price is cheap and reasonable too. I've already recommend a few of my friend to him. :)

Hi, will appreciate if you can PM me your contractor contact. Thanks.

Hi,

I just finish with my renovating my condo. =) my contractor workmanship is very good,if u all want, u all can pm me for his contact. cheers..

kindly pm me your contractor contact. any photos to share?