Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eR1c

My New Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi, care to share the brand and name of the light blue and hazy purple

looks just like what i'm looking for :D:sport-smiley-004:

beautiful colours

Light Blue is Nippon Paint, Code: 3148 (New Blue)

Haze is Nippon Paint, Code: 3125 (Evening Haze)

really looks different from the brochure

was aiming the evening haze but a little worried it might turn out too dull

but looking at your pix i'm assured :sport-smiley-003::deal:

Was packing some of my stuffs, and wow. do i have lots of things.. hahaha

Some of my stuffs, mainly comics and clothings

IMG_3282Small.jpg

My bedroom cum entertainment room cum study room cum eating room....

IMG_3283Small.jpg

Storeroom looks cleaner liao....

IMG_3285Small.jpg

i got lotsa of books n comics also.. but stored over at my sis place coz i got no place for them in my house... sigh, got EA also no space sia.. :sport-smiley-003:

i got lotsa of books n comics also.. but stored over at my sis place coz i got no place for them in my house... sigh, got EA also no space sia.. :)

i will have some book case to put most of the comics, and those some of them will be kept in my store room. i know my mum gonna nag me on that, but then, i can't leave without comics... hahaha its my mental distress 'medication'. :yamseng:

i will have some book case to put most of the comics, and those some of them will be kept in my store room. i know my mum gonna nag me on that, but then, i can't leave without comics... hahaha its my mental distress 'medication'. :D

Hi I am so new in this site but then u must be familiar with my husband tim_chenie :wub: Eric ur flat really looks promising! gives me a lot of inspiration with our own reno works :) I am still very lost as what color to use for the entire house! Been on the drawing board with my husband but we are in totaly different directions !! anyways I am really looking forward to see the finish products! :(

Hi I am so new in this site but then u must be familiar with my husband tim_chenie :( Eric ur flat really looks promising! gives me a lot of inspiration with our own reno works :~ I am still very lost as what color to use for the entire house! Been on the drawing board with my husband but we are in totaly different directions :bow: anyways I am really looking forward to see the finish products! ;)

Hi, thanx for the compliments, i like blue, so whole house kind of blue blue lor... hahaha.. except for kitchen, coz that is my mum's territory, so have to consult her. i like contrast, so furniture is of darker color if wall is light in color and vice versa. i also prefer to have single color across the walls in a room.

my contractor was also saying that i am like doing his job, coz i design my own, oredi planned where i want the power points, the colors.. i even had a detail dimension of the whole house before i even met him... hahaha

wah your reno bery fast ley!!! mine oredi in the 3rd week but haben even paint the walls!:furious: only tiles are done up :deal:

so many boxes, should have a hard time unpacking hor??? keke... :fire:

wah your reno bery fast ley!!! mine oredi in the 3rd week but haben even paint the walls!:furious: only tiles are done up :deal:

so many boxes, should have a hard time unpacking hor??? keke... :fire:

haha... will have to slowly unpack lor.. bring the boxes there is another tiring workout.. hahaha

during unpacking, will have to decide whether some of the stuff to throw away or to keep, coz now no time to decide, so just pack everything... hahaha

Today went up to my new house in the afternoon and they oredi installed the wardrobe in the MBR and my mum's room, except for the wardrobe doors. The kitchen cabinet is also up liao, except for the doors too... took some photos, will try to post later. now doing pay day routine stuffs. (PAY BILLS... :notti: )

i will have some book case to put most of the comics, and those some of them will be kept in my store room. i know my mum gonna nag me on that, but then, i can't leave without comics... hahaha its my mental distress 'medication'. :furious:

I also used to have a lot of comics but nw kenna gave away by my wife. !!

Looking forward to ur final result. :deal:

Hi I am so new in this site but then u must be familiar with my husband tim_chenie :P Eric ur flat really looks promising! gives me a lot of inspiration with our own reno works 8| I am still very lost as what color to use for the entire house! Been on the drawing board with my husband but we are in totaly different directions :unsure: anyways I am really looking forward to see the finish products! :)
Hi eR1c,

guess you had met my wife, maybe you might even catch a glimpse of her on one of our renovation photos. 8|:P

Your house is really nice, hope ours turns out to be just as nice, though we are still pondering about our colour scheme.8| We are like the yin and yang. 8| Opposite attracts. :)

Thank you so much for your advices and we hope to learn more from you. 8|

Hi eR1c,

guess you had met my wife, maybe you might even catch a glimpse of her on one of our renovation photos. 8| 8|

Your house is really nice, hope ours turns out to be just as nice, though we are still pondering about our colour scheme.:D We are like the yin and yang. :D Opposite attracts. :~

Thank you so much for your advices and we hope to learn more from you. :D

Thanx for the compliments.. :(

i won't said my house is really nice compare to the rest here, but i do know its the way i want my house to looks. Of course, some part of it, i have to thanx for renovator for his ideas and also giving a good price for my renovation. :~

Well, i also learn alot from the rest in this forums. :( so, can said we are learning from one another here.

Some more painting photos.

The living room.

Painting-LivingRoom01Small.jpg

Painting-LivingRoom02Small.jpg

Painting-LivingRoom03Small.jpg

Another view of the wall in my study room

Painting-StudyRoom03Small.jpg

My Mum's bedroom

Painting-MumBedroom03Small.jpg

The carpentry works from yesterday. they are really fast lor... the previous nite, everything is still in the living room, then now, all installed liao, except for the doors. most of the carpentry works' is installed.

Master Bedroom BIW

Carpentry04Small.jpg

Mum's Bedroom BIW

Carpentry05Small.jpg

The workers working on the kitchen cabinets.

Carpentry06Small.jpg

Carpentry07Small.jpg

Kitchen Cabinets

Carpentry08Small.jpg

The cabinets to hide the rubbish chutes. It is beside the washing machine and on top is cabinets for putting stuffs like washing detergents,...etc

Carpentry09Small.jpg