Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Watch Out For Formula One !

if i were you, i'll choose GPPR instead of GCW. my sister had her ROM at GPPR and the food is nice lor. we ever went to see GCW ballrooms and faint manz. after one viewing and we don't like liao esp the inconvenient location! :bangwall:

the guests sure complain about the location and some may end up not turning up. :jawdrop:

heh really? haven't seen their ballroom before. GPPR one, we like cos it's really convenient (one road across from cityhall mrt). hubby likes their layout. no pillars, and squarish like our home. :jawdrop:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Err.. halo..

when F1 is in town, is not just the racing area affected. All hotels in Sg will be 100% occupied due to the large number of spectators and race officials coming to town. All catering companies will be busy preparing to feed these ppl.

I would advise totally avoid any major activities during race preparation and race periods. Imagine if so jun kena wedding nite on a race night!

U r rite...in fact, a few hotels have offered to let me book for late 2009 provided i pay extra $20nett for one table each based on 2008 pricings...but of cos i wont be booking so early mah. How i noe they can accept bookings so early??!??! I only emailed to ask when 2009 pricings will be out loh :bangwall: Opps, i plan mine in Sep 2009 :jawdrop: I must go chk the F1 route first already....if suay suay kenna, i tink i will change to Oct or Nov already :jawdrop:

better not.. as i mentioned to you.. you might want to totally avoid even 1 to 2 months before and after.

hot from the news....F1 for Singapore...in Sept, so for those who are planning your wedding party/dinner....Oct onwards

cheers

Keep wedding dates away at least 3weeks before and after..

if kiasu.. 1 mth to 1/2 mth.

They will need to set up.. do testing... and trial runs..

This is just to be safe. but we will all know after the first year.

=)

Now still new.. difficult to gauge

think we kena liao, bride side banquet 28th September @ RH......but people can just take MRT to city hall and walk over lah.

Wah good leh, buy F1 ticket 4 day pass and can go to the pit for photo taking on the free practice day, x 2 days and qualifying...think actual day you will be too busy....go check it out not everyone has this chance....maybe some start driver see you in wedding attire will give special pose....imagine a group of F1 drivers take photo with you.....priceless

of course race day ticket can sell lah

cheers

Wah good leh, buy F1 ticket 4 day pass and can go to the pit for photo taking on the free practice day, x 2 days and qualifying...think actual day you will be too busy....go check it out not everyone has this chance....maybe some start driver see you in wedding attire will give special pose....imagine a group of F1 drivers take photo with you.....priceless

of course race day ticket can sell lah

cheers

haha... interesting idea! taking AD photos with F1 racing cars.. confirm priceless.. :D

mastercard lose out to Visa liao leh....i just got my ONE card activated, ****, they switched my old ONE master to the new ONE visa....sianz....

mastercard lose out to Visa liao leh....i just got my ONE card activated, ****, they switched my old ONE master to the new ONE visa....sianz....

the SCB One account huh?

well, one card or another, its just for convenience.