Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xlan

Xl-dreamhouse

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wah wah wah your laminate colour is really nice

very refreshing to see something so light :dribble: :dribble:

your kitchen entrance is made smaller for FS?

that's what i did for my kitchen entrance coz it's more than 4ft wide :P

hee.. thank you! yup yup.. i love the snow white laminate color A LOT too!:dribble: thou many had adviced me tat hard on maintenance.. easy to get yellowish n dirty.. but i still cannot resists the beauty of it!:dribble: haha..

the kitchen entrance is not cos FS.. is Lance's idea for the sliding door.. he said he has struggled over this idea many many times.. also afraid fridge can't go thru.. but eventually he measured n said shld b able to go in.. k la.. trust him bah..

alpha, i don't get you "living titles".. ? :P

xlan,

your rooms and laminates are lovely!:dribble::P Never knew laminates in this color could be soooo pretty.. Are you using a pure white laminates for your skirting? Different from the floor? Cos it looks very white.. Very very nice.. :P I like, please invite me to see your home can?? :dribble:

Whats the name of the paint colour that u are using for your rooms? Very nice.. Seems abit greyish white.. But very nice..

We didn't really thought of how to enhance the Eubiq system into our kitchen design, but i like the function where it provides a neater and nicer way to put in additional electric points for the kitchen.. Cos my hubby like all things neat and tidy.. :P

Xlan,

you laminate room very very.. spacious look, cosy and lovely!.

really really wish to visit you.. but tonight schedule quite messed up.

Let me know when you will open house again... please.. wanna have "eyes relaxation" on your white laminate.. :bleah:

btw, have your kitchen cabinet up yet?.

For your eubiq, earlier you plan to put in the dry section next to your cooker is it?.

hi binzz, thank u.. but u know i'm also so so so so much looking forward to see ur feature wall in the living rm! hahaha.. urs r v nice too!! so invite me to ur unit too, pls! :bleah:

the skirting.. i hvn't get a chance to take a close look at it.. as didn't step into the rooms yet.. dunno if it is ok to step on it yet.. but the photos doesn't really shows the exact color la.. my camera lousy n old 1.. haha..

my mum's room is using lilac white.. while the guest room, living, passage n foyer all are using snowfield (if i rem correctly).. my mbr lighter parts are also same using snowfield.. darker walls n ceiling are sandstone (or wat huh.. kind of confused le.. cos was choosing frm a few dark grey palette)

gadgetgal, actually if u dun mind.. n free.. i'm almost gg to my new place on a daily basis... jus tat either lunch time take a quick glance at everything.. or after work go down n check on progress.. usually after work i'll stay for a longer time.. esp now got the nice "christmas tree" at mount faber.. would stay there enjoy the view n breezes.. u can pm me n we exchange hp la.. then can call to check if i'm still up there or not..

earlier for the eubiq thot.. i thot can install across the stove area actually.. sigh.. silly me la

oh my place none of the carpentry work up yet..

Edited by xlan

Hi XLAN

Do remember to invite us at night during one of the weekend.

I am sure we are eager to see the effect on your snow white laminate flooring when the lights are on!

Definately will feel warm and lovely!:bleah:

HAPPY

huh? i checked back on my quotation.. was 25ft on the cabinet.. n 13.5ft for the solid surface..

Hi Xlan,

Mine is only 10.5ft for the bottom. I guess it is beacause I have a big refrigerator bases.

My laminated flooring should be fully done by tonight. I have also opt for the same colour 'Pearl White' for my study room too. The effect really makes the room bigger and brighter.

Wow.....tonight doing the flooring? How about your cabinet and wardrobe?

Hi Xlan,

Mine is only 10.5ft for the bottom. I guess it is beacause I have a big refrigerator bases.

My laminated flooring should be fully done by tonight. I have also opt for the same colour 'Pearl White' for my study room too. The effect really makes the room bigger and brighter.

hee.. thank you! yup yup.. i love the snow white laminate color A LOT too!:good: thou many had adviced me tat hard on maintenance.. easy to get yellowish n dirty.. but i still cannot resists the beauty of it!:jawdrop: haha..

the kitchen entrance is not cos FS.. is Lance's idea for the sliding door.. he said he has struggled over this idea many many times.. also afraid fridge can't go thru.. but eventually he measured n said shld b able to go in.. k la.. trust him bah..

alpha, i don't get you "living titles".. ? :yamseng:

Hi, Xlan...

Sorry for the bad english... :P What I mean what is the color of tiles for your living room and foyer?

Thank you. :dribble:

hehehe.. yup yup.. sliding door on foyer side

Looking forward to seeing the completed product... was also thinking how to tackle the issue of a sliding door at the kitchen, looks like only limited choices :D