Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xlan

Xl-dreamhouse

s/s = stainless steel

18/8 or 18/10 = supposedly the better grade of stainless steel for home usage.. u can do a search on this forum or google.. quite a lot of discussions or info on the s/s grade

chrome will not rust.. but will tarnish.. n easily see "peel-off" if scratched

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
s/s = stainless steel

18/8 or 18/10 = supposedly the better grade of stainless steel for home usage.. u can do a search on this forum or google.. quite a lot of discussions or info on the s/s grade

Thanks so much! Yo are always so helpful... :sport-smiley-003:

hello... by the way, if ur cabinet is less than the length u signed for, cannot calculate accordingly? my renovation contractor told me will be charge accordingly...

Your renovator should charge you according to the length.

Yes, for the GRUNDTAL series.. they are S/S.. if i'm not wrong.. they are 18/8 grade..

i tink queensway shld hv it too.. thou i bought it from tampines 1 cos FREE parking.. haha..

hehe ! When are you going to move in ? Before New Year or After ?

i'm aiming to move in real ASAP.. if there's a fairy to help me speed things up overnight.. i wanna move in tmr! hahahaha.. ok.. b more realistic.. shld b moving in latest by end jan08

Hi XLAN

Thanks!

I will take note on 18/8 or 10/8.

HAPPY

s/s = stainless steel

i'm aiming to move in real ASAP.. if there's a fairy to help me speed things up overnight.. i wanna move in tmr! hahahaha.. ok.. b more realistic.. shld b moving in latest by end jan08

Me aiming to move in on 31 Dec 2007, so now I am chasing the contractor to speed up the renovation.

Lance told me.. the permit to install ventilation fan in both bathrooms was approved liao.. so now gg to hunt for the ventilation fan in kelantan road, as recomm by our 4ever helpful MACE in this thread.. http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...c=9275&st=0

(really thanks MACE so much for the intro)

but Lance told me he gotta go back n check/confirm the method of installation.. n revert with the additional costs for installing the fans.. hope the quote will not make me faint.. :dancingqueen:

Hi XLAN

Thanks!

I will take note on 18/8 or 10/8.

HAPPY

hi happy.. take note.. it is 18/10... NOT 10/8... it symbolised different % in the contents..

Lance told me.. the permit to install ventilation fan in both bathrooms was approved liao.. so now gg to hunt for the ventilation fan in kelantan road, as recomm by our 4ever helpful MACE in this thread.. http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...c=9275&st=0

(really thanks MACE so much for the intro)

but Lance told me he gotta go back n check/confirm the method of installation.. n revert with the additional costs for installing the fans.. hope the quote will not make me faint.. :dancingqueen:

hi happy.. take note.. it is 18/10... NOT 10/8... it symbolised different % in the contents..

Oops, i never get permit to install ventilation fan leh, cos what i understand was that as long as the ventilation fan is not protruding outwards, there will be no problem.. need to have permit ah? How to apply?

Oops, i never get permit to install ventilation fan leh, cos what i understand was that as long as the ventilation fan is not protruding outwards, there will be no problem.. need to have permit ah? How to apply?

sorry to ask avery stupid qns hor.. y need a ventilation fan leh? cannot just leave the windows open after bathing ? !! sorry for being so ignorant.. :)

I ever heard some scary story.

eg) If your cabinet length is 12.3ft...they will charge you 13ft. Means you lugi 0.7 ft. Is that true??

Hmm.. that bad ah?

Hehe.. never heard b4 :yamseng:

Think will have to measure ownself then too to prevent overcharging :P

ya.. Lance said must apply permit.. n ID hv the responsibility to apply for u.. or unless u r really putting the ventilation fan totally inside the toilet.. :dunno:

sorry to ask avery stupid qns hor.. y need a ventilation fan leh? cannot just leave the windows open after bathing ? :bath: sorry for being so ignorant.. :P

ventilation fan works like the cooker hood.. if u believe in it n use it correctly.. it is supposedly to help u speed up the "drying" of ur bathroom frm all the vapours that produced during bath.. even if u shower with cold water.. there bound to be vapours cos of our own body heat.. that is y even with the windows open during bath.. once u step out of ur bathroom u'd usually notice a difference in temperatures.. n i hate tat humid feeling.. another factor.. since it "sucks out" the air.. when poo poo times.. toilets can b odour free much faster.. haha.. but may b my immediate neighbours will suffer? :dunno: hahahahaa.. oops! :P